ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Commemorating another year of the "superblow" threads!
© Unknown author with special thanks to Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pdog's Pictures Return to archive
30th January 2007 01:53 PM
Voodoo Scrounge Can anyone (especially UK members) see any resemblances between pdog and Frank from chanell 4's shameless?

Pdog....

Frank...

Anyone?
30th January 2007 01:59 PM
egon they both have long hair...?
30th January 2007 02:01 PM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
egon wrote:
they both have long hair...?

There is a bit more to it than that. I think you have to see frank in action to understand where i am coming from.

Honky Tonk Man may be able to back me up
30th January 2007 02:03 PM
steel driving hammer lol
30th January 2007 02:07 PM
pdog I have no idea what you're talking about?
30th January 2007 02:08 PM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
pdog wrote:
I have no idea what you're talking about?

Brilliant!

Do you get "shameless" in the states?

30th January 2007 02:10 PM
pdog
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:

Brilliant!

Do you get "shameless" in the states?

We have a BBC channel on cable, I'll check it out, we get all the good Brit-Coms and BBC news ect...
30th January 2007 02:15 PM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
pdog wrote:

We have a BBC channel on cable, I'll check it out, we get all the good Brit-Coms and BBC news ect...

Its on channel four which isnt a bbc channel.

Its a show with very strong northern accents, so i dont know how well it will travel!
30th January 2007 02:23 PM
SheRat
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:

Its on channel four which isnt a bbc channel.

Its a show with very strong northern accents, so i dont know how well it will travel!

What are the names of the comedians in your avatar who do that hilarious Mick and Keith thing?
30th January 2007 02:40 PM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
SheRat wrote:

What are the names of the comedians in your avatar who do that hilarious Mick and Keith thing?

They are Phil Cornwell and John Sessions.

I believe they used to do some voices on spitting image too!
30th January 2007 02:42 PM
pdog BBC America covers a variety of UK shows, not any particualr channels, or so i'm told...
30th January 2007 02:58 PM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
pdog wrote:
BBC America covers a variety of UK shows, not any particualr channels, or so i'm told...

Well i hope they do have it. Im sure you will enjoy it, even if you do need subtitles!
30th January 2007 03:00 PM
pdog
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:

Well i hope they do have it. Im sure you will enjoy it, even if you do need subtitles!

I checked, looks like I'll have to get it on DVD, just like The Office... It's slim pickings on BBC America!
30th January 2007 03:02 PM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
pdog wrote:

I checked, looks like I'll have to get it on DVD, just like The Office... It's slim pickings on BBC America!

Well it does come highly reccomended by myself and im sure a few others.

There are two series of it i believe. Well worth the time of day!
30th January 2007 03:08 PM
pdog bummer, it's not on netflix... shameless right? is that the name of the program?
30th January 2007 03:10 PM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
pdog wrote:
bummer, it's not on netflix... shameless right? is that the name of the program?

Yeah. I found it on amazon

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/002-9949538-7804824?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=shameless

Shit, just noticed the release date. Looks likeyou will have to wait for this. But trust me, its well worth it!
[Edited by Voodoo Scrounge]
30th January 2007 03:14 PM
steel driving hammer Pdog?

30th January 2007 03:14 PM
pdog I usually just rent DVD's, I don't watch them enough to own, sucks... Nothing on Netflix...
30th January 2007 03:15 PM
pdog Steelei!
30th January 2007 03:15 PM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
pdog wrote:
I usually just rent DVD's, I don't watch them enough to own, sucks... Nothing on Netflix...

Well I know that my dad is going to get the first series on dvd. So i could burn you a copy and snail mail it to you. It really is THAT good!
30th January 2007 03:16 PM
pdog SDH?
30th January 2007 03:18 PM
pdog Hammer!
30th January 2007 03:19 PM
pdog
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:

Well I know that my dad is going to get the first series on dvd. So i could burn you a copy and snail mail it to you. It really is THAT good!

I have no problem with that...LOL!
30th January 2007 03:21 PM
steel driving hammer Ok...
30th January 2007 03:22 PM
pdog
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
Ok...

JOEY!!!
30th January 2007 05:02 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:
BBC America covers a variety of UK shows, not any particualr channels, or so i'm told...

You are correct sir! I'm not sure I've seen Shameless but I mostly watch the Monday Mystery shows. I hate their distorted news & the comedies are mostly too broad for my taste except for the Office.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)