ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Commemorating another year of the "superblow" threads!
© Unknown author with special thanks to Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: GotToRollMe is the Coolest & Appreciated Return to archive Page: 1 2
29th January 2007 11:09 PM
_Boomy_ Very awesome person. I met her in Chicago.
30th January 2007 02:56 AM
FotiniD
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

A great addition to RO...
A great Stones fan....

I liken her to Keith...same kinda soul.

I couldn't have said it better. GTRM is one of those people that make you feel like you've known them all your life, in the very first five minutes! A great friend, a great poster, clever, funny and sweet. Love you darling!
30th January 2007 07:41 AM
Madafaka GotToRollMe is the most boot lover and friendly girl around here. She rocks!
30th January 2007 10:43 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Damn right. There are a few people who have arrived in this site in the last year who have given it a much-needed shot in the arm, and she's right there at the top.

Too bad she only arrived just after the MSG week in January.

Just the thought of all you guys being in town and at the Garden to see the Stones - just two weeks before I found this site - makes me crazy. But as LJ has pointed out to me in the past, better late than never. *sigh*

You're a great bunch of people...absolutely the best...and I'm so happy I stumbled in here a year ago. Thank you all so much for the kind words.
30th January 2007 11:41 AM
charlotte you are a sweetheart(no not you gazza, you crazy drunk), no doubt!!! thanks for untieing my straitjacket...
30th January 2007 11:51 AM
Gazza
quote:
charlotte wrote:
you are a sweetheart(no not you gazza, you crazy drunk),

30th January 2007 03:02 PM
Joey
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
As Smokey used to croon...."I second that emotion".....

Agreed !!!!!!!!

It has been a pleasure posting with you these past fifteen years .
30th January 2007 04:51 PM
glencar Smokey does a killer version of You Really Got A Hold On Me on that Jools Holland CD...Absolutely killer. Ronnie does a drunken version of Ooh La La on same CD.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)