ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Commemorating another year of the "superblow" threads!
© Unknown author with special thanks to Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Re-Elect Al Gore Return to archive Page: 1 2
29th January 2007 03:40 AM
MikeyC613 What do you guys think? I think he could have a shot.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/13248532/why_gore_should_run__and_how_he_can_win
29th January 2007 06:19 AM
Taptrick
watch it not happen

29th January 2007 07:01 AM
Mahatma Kane Jeeves It's better than Hillary
29th January 2007 07:24 AM
corgi37 I thought Obama was the man?
29th January 2007 08:02 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
I thought Obama was the man?

No, FOX News is pawing through his dirty laundry even as we speak....well post. They'll find something to make a mountain out of a mole hill about.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
29th January 2007 08:45 AM
duck yeah right, what do you mean re-elect. Hes never been elected. Oh thats right you got cheated again, even with all the checks and balances.
29th January 2007 09:12 AM
Jumping Jack If elected he and Tipper will ban all rock and roll music!!!
29th January 2007 10:03 AM
Joey
quote:
MikeyC613 wrote:
What do you guys think? I think he could have a shot.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/13248532/why_gore_should_run__and_how_he_can_win

Frig Yeah it could happen --- He never voted for the Iraqi Quagmire ( see : Vietnam , 1964 - 1975 ) .

Developing ..............................
29th January 2007 10:15 AM
gimmekeef Just like the internet he "invented"...he's too full of spam.......
29th January 2007 10:27 AM
egon everybody knows it was maxlugar who invented the internet.
29th January 2007 10:28 AM
egon S it's only fair that max be president!
29th January 2007 10:29 AM
Mel Belli Haven't you heard? He's running a "different kind of campaign" these days.
29th January 2007 11:20 AM
Riffhard LOL! I'm just gonna let this idiocy pass! I shant take the bait. Too easy. Rolling Stone magazine?!?!? You must be kidding! If that rag came in two-ply I'd wipe my ass with it!

Riffy
29th January 2007 01:58 PM
rasputin56 Riffy, it is very obvious that the article that was posted is sourced and all those facts can all be corroborated.
29th January 2007 02:01 PM
mojoman boring
29th January 2007 02:02 PM
Joey " S it's only fair that max be president!"

Max already WAS President !

|
|
V

29th January 2007 02:05 PM
mojoman have you seen a grown man naked?
29th January 2007 02:06 PM
Joey " ...have you seen a grown man naked? "

29th January 2007 02:25 PM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
LOL! I'm just gonna let this idiocy pass! I shant take the bait. Too easy. Rolling Stone magazine?!?!? You must be kidding! If that rag came in two-ply I'd wipe my ass with it!

Riffy

Between this and the Zep post, you've already made my Monday sunny and bright, is there a third post in another thread... I better put on my depends, I might piss myself laughing... Screw it, I'm just going to pour the rest of my coffee on my crotch!
29th January 2007 02:42 PM
Some Guy I watched an Inconvenient Truth and it bummed me out.
29th January 2007 02:44 PM
mojoman
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I watched an Inconvenient Truth and it bummed me out.

maybe his son could hook you up with something to uplift your spirits
29th January 2007 02:45 PM
pdog
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I watched an Inconvenient Truth and it bummed me out.

Incontinent poop is far more depressing, getting old and crapping yourself really suck, no matter what the temperature is.

29th January 2007 04:46 PM
pdog everytime we post, an ice shelf melts
29th January 2007 04:48 PM
mojoman
quote:
pdog wrote:
everytime we post, an ice shelf melts

pull my finger
29th January 2007 06:37 PM
mojoman you can call me al
29th January 2007 07:31 PM
glencar
quote:
mojoman wrote:

maybe his son could hook you up with something to uplift your spirits

Al Jr. deals?
30th January 2007 01:07 AM
mickmask Finally....proof positive of something I've always suspected!!!!!!!

National Geographic Magazine

An archeological team, digging in Washington DC, has uncovered 10,000 year old bones and fossil remains of what is believed to be the first Politician.

30th January 2007 08:29 AM
gustavobala he was the only guy who wons bush (in popular votes)...maybe the time runs against him, but...
30th January 2007 08:34 AM
Taptrick
watch it not happen - not even the nomination

30th January 2007 09:00 AM
Taptrick When I was a kid in the early 70's we were told the ice age was coming. I had textbooks in the 3rd and 4th grade at Hazelwood school district in Florissant (yes Florissant - pretty cool hunh France), Missouri, that displayed lists of the years some of the world's precious resources would be depleted. I remember 2012 and 2020 as being two years identied for the end of some major resource. It never happened. Luckily I had a very wise uncle who saw how worried I was as a child and explained to me how as long as time has been around there have always been people who are predicting the end. "Don't let that ever deter you..." he said. "The older you get the more you realize these people come and go and they always will." Now, I am not saying to disregard research and debate - although one side clearly wants that done, but when I think of scare tactics affecting world economies (by the way anybody seen the pollution levels in China and Russia) I have certain images come to mind. What a difference 30 years can juxtapose:

And just some of what your tax dollars are paying for at the UN. I wish they would move that damn place to Jerusalem and declare that the center of world government and a no religion zone....but anyway here's some of their lovely propoganda they have paid for with money they never earned while Kofi Anan gave a rent free New York apartment to family (paid for by - you guessed it):

...not even the nomination.

[Edited by Taptrick]
[Edited by Taptrick]
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)