ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

© Getty Images, with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Wood's tour with Bo Diddley Return to archive
February 1st, 2006 01:25 AM
nanatod Does anyone remember, or have tapes of, or set lists from when Ron Wood toured some years ago with Bo Diddley?
February 1st, 2006 01:29 AM
erikjjf Check out www.nzentgraf.de
February 1st, 2006 08:24 AM
gimmekeef There was a live cd released.I have it....seldom played...Sure the shows may have been good but the cd isnt anything special...
February 1st, 2006 08:25 AM
Jumacfly yep.a very solid Ronnie on the cd!
February 1st, 2006 10:41 AM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
yep.a very solid Ronnie on the cd!

Do u like his verison of Honky Tonk Women....
February 1st, 2006 11:36 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

Do u like his verison of Honky Tonk Women....

LOL it's funny this version...If Mick died Ronnie could easily sing it!!...I was refering to the song where he do plays a long solo you know with Gasoline alley if I m correct...and the rest is not that bad...Heyyyyy Bo Diddleyyyyyyyy!!!
February 1st, 2006 11:39 AM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

LOL it's funny this version...If Mick died Ronnie could easily sing it!!...I was refering to the song where he do plays a long solo you know with Gasoline alley if I m correct...and the rest is not that bad...Heyyyyy Bo Diddleyyyyyyyy!!!

Dont ask me y,lol, but i have a dvd of Rod Stewart with ronnie, from I think 2003 or something and its pretty funny, they do gasoline alley, ronnie looked lost,lol
February 1st, 2006 04:35 PM
rough-justice Yeah great cd,

Bo/Woody trade some amazing licks on Im a Man/Crackin Up

Woody's set is great also!

I also have A 60min live broadcast(Vid) of em playing its great!
And there is also a 40Min vid live at Pistoia Festival.

Whilst on this subject, anyone ever see the Fats Domino & friends Video (With Woody)? Has it ever been released on DVD???????

R-J
February 1st, 2006 05:20 PM
White House Lawn I saw 'em in Cleveland on that tour—I remember Ronnie doing a solo set of Honky Tonk Women, Ooh La La and some extended Faces instrumental stuff (my memory may be off). MTV (again, I think) aired them live in NY a week or so later--I USED to have that on VHS! : (
[Edited by White House Lawn]
February 1st, 2006 05:25 PM
glencar I have a CD of a radio show of this tour. I believe it was the NY show. Avalable for trades...
February 1st, 2006 06:29 PM
justforyou Live at the Ritz, very nice sounding CD with some great bluesin'...She gave all my money to Ronnie!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)