ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

© Getty Images, with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Split Enz to tour ! Return to archive
January 31st, 2006 05:21 PM
Daethgod yer well if the Stones cant make it at least we have the Split Enz tour !

Split Enz To Reform

by Paul Cashmere

January 31 2006

The Split Enz line-up that recorded the classic ‘True Colours’ album will announce they are reforming tomorrow at a media gathering in Melbourne.

Tim Finn, Neil Finn, Eddie Rayner, Noel Crombie, Nigel Griggs and Malcolm Green are getting back together for an Australian tour taking in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane and Perth later this year.

Further details of the tour will be confirmed tomorrow.

January 31st, 2006 06:05 PM
Ihavelotsajam Split Enz rock.
January 31st, 2006 06:06 PM
lotsajizz who gives a flyin' fuck???

Cazart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
January 31st, 2006 06:17 PM
texile brings back memories of early mtv .....
January 31st, 2006 09:24 PM
full moon A great band.
January 31st, 2006 09:42 PM
sammy davis jr. they'll be a "hard act to follow".....thank you, thank you....try the veal
January 31st, 2006 11:09 PM
nanatod "Split Enz To Reform"

If you wait long enough, every band reforms. Other threads on this board talk about the return of Sly Stone. Me, I'm waiting for Syd Barrett to pick up a guitar again.
[Edited by nanatod]
February 1st, 2006 01:09 AM
corgi37 Never liked the Enz. Too freaky with the hair cuts. Very much ahead of their time though.
February 1st, 2006 01:15 AM
stonedinaustralia agreed corgi

a lot of stupid nonsense imho

and no decent songs either
February 1st, 2006 01:34 AM
Daethgod what about : Shark Attack, Poor Boy, I Got You, Six Months In A Leaky Boat, What's The Matter With You, One Step Ahead, I see Red, Message To My Girl, I Hope I Never, History Never Repeats, Nobody Takes Me Seriously ...

Sure the wierd-ass suit wearing chutpahs with their whacked out haircuts aint the Stones, but that True Colors CD is just frigging awesome.

and i had the limited edition 'laser etched' vinyl album when i was a kid, and i thought i was da bomb !

February 1st, 2006 01:45 AM
stonedinaustralia sorry daeth but i just don't/can't "get it"

"message to my girl" is a nice pop tune but that's about it for me

i'm not much of a crowded house fan either...must be some kind of character defect on my part i suppose
February 1st, 2006 03:07 AM
Daethgod no worries

i still reckon the Finns are pretty freaking talented ..

: O

February 1st, 2006 03:59 AM
Mottrush
Not my cup of tea either. Let's hope they're not the support act in April!!!

Cheers,

Mottrush
February 1st, 2006 04:22 PM
rough-justice
quote:
Mottrush wrote:

Not my cup of tea either. Let's hope they're not the support act in April!!!

Cheers,

Mottrush

Lets hope not Motty, they were and still are s#@#
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)