ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

© Getty Images, with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Copacabana: Watch the Rolling Stones show from a ship!! Return to archive
January 31st, 2006 11:19 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks Sebax at http://rocksoff.org/foro

Even that the show is free, the fans who don't want to mix with the crowd will be able to see the show from a ship, the price is in between $133 and $1,369 USD

The ship will be 200 m (656 ft) from the coast in front of the Copacaban Palace Hotel

Other option will be to watch the show in a big screen paying $113 USD. This is not clear to me as they will bring the stadium stage for this show so the crowd will be watching the show and the sreen, so probably this option is on the back of the stage and seated (??)
January 31st, 2006 11:23 AM
Jumacfly ...and into the submarine, how much Voodoo??
January 31st, 2006 11:54 AM
Gazza $1,369???

Fuck me, you may as well stand in the crowd and get your wallet pinched like thousands of other people

Same end result but at least you get to rub up against some hot Latino chicks and you get to see the show better as well

You have to give the Stones' management credit for having some nerve with this one. You have the option of seeing the show for free, but for the elitist fans out there who dont want to breathe the same air as everyone else, you have the alternative of paying $1,300 instead for a view from half a mile away.

Inspired
[Edited by Gazza]
January 31st, 2006 12:05 PM
pdog
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
$1,369 USD

That's more than spent to fly to NYC, stay in a nice hotel see The Stones and eat a hot dog...
January 31st, 2006 01:18 PM
gimmekeef When does the boat "presale" start?
January 31st, 2006 02:24 PM
J.J.Flash The free concert is not fair with the legion of real fans!

PERIOD!
January 31st, 2006 11:12 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Come to Buenos Aires JJ
January 31st, 2006 11:16 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Same end result but at least you get to rub up against some hot Latino chicks and you get to see the show better as well

Like Luciana!

If you pay the ship

If you stay at the Copacana Palace Hotel

If you mix with the crowd

Thanks Gypsy

January 31st, 2006 11:30 PM
Barney Fife
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Thanks Sebax at http://rocksoff.org/foro

Even that the show is free, the fans who don't want to mix with the crowd will be able to see the show from a ship, the price is in between $133 and $1,369 USD

The ship will be 200 m (656 ft) from the coast in front of the Copacaban Palace Hotel

Other option will be to watch the show in a big screen paying $113 USD. This is not clear to me as they will bring the stadium stage for this show so the crowd will be watching the show and the sreen, so probably this option is on the back of the stage and seated (??)

Só pra os ricos, né?

February 1st, 2006 10:54 AM
gustavobala why i will pay this if i can see for FREE....YES I AM GOING TO THE RIO!!!!!!!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)