ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

© Getty Images, with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Now is my turn... 4 shows in a row!! Return to archive
January 31st, 2006 08:40 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Babies here ya go!

• Buenos Aires February 21
  • Buenos Aires February 23
  • México City February 26
  • Monterrey March 1

Hey TomL I will be back on February 24th; five hours earlier than you so I will have plenty of time to go home and relax and then pick you up at the airport to start a rocking weekend (I hired the company's driver for this purpose and probably a cameraman to make the most bizarre reality show ever shot)
January 31st, 2006 10:08 AM
nankerphelge Oh my god!
A driver and video crew.

I am truly frightened to the core!
January 31st, 2006 10:11 AM
Madafaka Yes! You're coming to BA. Excellent choice
January 31st, 2006 10:19 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Oh my god!
A driver and video crew.

me too!!
"Cocksucker Blues Vol II" is coming
January 31st, 2006 10:22 AM
LadyJane
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Oh my god!
A driver and video crew.

As usual I TOTALLY agree.

Voodoo...Nanky and I MUST get first dibs on the footage.

Of course there will likely be footage of TomL calling each of us and laughing..."Hey you crazy fucker!!"

LMFAO.

LJ.
January 31st, 2006 10:24 AM
Gazza Lucky bastard...I'd love to have gone to those shows...still, the best things come to those who wait

hey Voodoo - what about that fuckin' bull?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nolavconsole/ukfs_news/hi/newsid_4660000/newsid_4663600/bb_rm_4663690.stm

"Mad bull lost it's way", or what?
January 31st, 2006 10:33 AM
nankerphelge Was that insane???

What Einstein decided it was a good idea to paint the walls of the place red???

Bullfighting for Dummies covers that in Chapter 1!
January 31st, 2006 10:38 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Gazza wrote:
hey Voodoo - what about that fuckin' bull?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nolavconsole/ukfs_news/hi/newsid_4660000/newsid_4663600/bb_rm_4663690.stm

"Mad bull lost it's way", or what?

LOL the funny thing is that the name of the bull is "Pajarito" (Little Bird) so we have a flying bull or a "flying torito"
January 31st, 2006 10:43 AM
Jumacfly Hey I ve seen this bull on tv!!
and a guy that was close to become a lady too
January 31st, 2006 10:43 AM
Maxlugar Have a great time Voodoo!

You were missed immensely in NYC.

I know the crowds down there will be a total gas and you shall not get "Ohama'ed"

God speed!

M!
January 31st, 2006 10:46 AM
Joey

Voodoo ..........

ENJOY !!!

It is TRULY the BEST STONES YET !!!! .... Omaha absolutely ROCKED !!!!!!

I can not believe how good these cats are sounding --- I am seriously considering going to Lil' Rock ( Lil' Fiji )

Developing ...........................

J. " Snuggles " Fly ! ®
January 31st, 2006 10:57 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:

I can not believe how good these cats are sounding --- I am seriously considering going to Lil' Rock ( Lil' Fiji )

http://www.ildado.com/bingo_halls_usa_arkansas.html
January 31st, 2006 11:24 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
You were missed immensely in NYC.

Macky!!

Trust me... I miss you all more than you can imagine, when I saw those great pix from the summit I wanted to go back in time and be there, unfortunately that is not in between my voodoo power capabilties
January 31st, 2006 03:19 PM
TomL Hope you have a great time. I will see you on the 24th. If something changes with my flight should I e-mail you? Or Call? A driver and a camera crew, boy are we gonna have fun. Will you be able to show this reality show on regular TV or is it gonna be a pay per view special. I'll get back on later on this evening. I am so excited. What's the weather like down there at the end of February.
January 31st, 2006 04:24 PM
luxury1 'bout time, right, Voodoo??
THe band will absolutely ROCK you!
January 31st, 2006 04:27 PM
Joey
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
'bout time, right, Voodoo??
THe band will absolutely ROCK you!

Damn Straight luxy !!!!!

Mick is on FIRE !!!!! ( Keith too ..... and Charlie ... and Ronnie ... and Darryl .... and .............. )

The QWEST CENTER is STILL shaking :

[ Edited by ss ]

[Edited by Joey]
January 31st, 2006 04:39 PM
PartyDoll MEG Yes , It is Your turn Voodoo!! And I have no doubt that you shall enjoy every moment of your 4 shows, pre and post hoopla, and everything in between...........

So sorry I was not to meet you, but Partydoll will be there in spirit!
January 31st, 2006 05:40 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
So sorry I was not to meet you, but Partydoll will be there in spirit!

I don't have the great pleasure to meet you in person but since I saw your beautiful smile in those pix of the NYC summits I want to play with dolls
January 31st, 2006 06:28 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

I don't have the great pleasure to meet you in person but since I saw your beautiful smile in those pix of the NYC summits I want to play with dolls

Please.....no Ken Dolls!!

We expect all kinds of pictures posted from your Adventure with the Rolling Stones!!
January 31st, 2006 06:55 PM
Soldatti Great Gerardo, it's a real pleasure to have you here and you'll see two incredible shows with and incredible crowd.
January 31st, 2006 07:46 PM
TomL Joey i hope you had a great time in OHMAHA.
January 31st, 2006 07:48 PM
TomL Joey I think PDM likes you......developing.....
January 31st, 2006 07:56 PM
Riffhard Way to go Gerardo! I'm sure you will have a blast,and it's highly doubtful that you will get "Omaha'ed". No I think that there is a good chance that you will get "Garden'ed"!!

No way that the Stones will "mail it in" (see-Omaha 1/29/06),I'd say it's a safe bet that the boys actully like Mexico and will show up with all guns a blazing!!(see-MSG 12/18/06 & 1/20/06)

Looking forward to seeing the pictures!

Riffy
January 31st, 2006 10:00 PM
Sir Stonesalot I was really bummed that you weren't in NYC Voodoo. After your suprise visit last time, I really wasn't sure if you meant it when you said you weren't coming. I expected to see you roll through the doors at any time with a huge shit eating grin!

I think we had enough fun for you though. We did ya proud.

Look, ya gotta do me a favor. At least once in your 4 show run...you gotta use the shoe microphone. I mean, this tour just wouldn't be the same without VoodooChile singing into his shoe.

So get some rest Voodoo...it's almost time to get busy!!!
[Edited by Sir Stonesalot]
January 31st, 2006 10:05 PM
rogerriffin Fucking cool Carnalito!!!!!

Not only 4 shows...

Are 4 Rolling Stones Shows!! Buenos Aires and Mexico City and Monterrey!!!! The most hot audiences in all world plus a venue that never been played their Satanic Majesties!!!!!!

Congratulations cabrón!!!
February 1st, 2006 10:13 AM
Joey
quote:
TomL wrote:
Joey i hope you had a great time in OHMAHA.

TomL ........................

It was the GREATEST Rock 'n Roll Concert that I have EVER attended ...... even better than Stones' Denver at the PCenter ( 02/01/03 ) .

UNBELIEVABLE STONES !!!!!!

" I am seriously considering Little Rock Ronnie !!! "

Joeykins !
February 1st, 2006 04:31 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Look, ya gotta do me a favor. At least once in your 4 show run...you gotta use the shoe microphone. I mean, this tour just wouldn't be the same without VoodooChile singing into his shoe.

Sure I will, and if possible take pix or video of it
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)