ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Torino - 1982 - Grazie molto Fabio!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Aussie guys not long to go Return to archive
01-31-03 08:00 PM
Daethgod Its Feb 1 Oz time...

just over 3 weeks till the boys hit town !

Bring it on !!

01-31-03 08:37 PM
fmk438j I suggest staying indoors at all times so as to avoid injury or death.

We can't take chances on this one.

01-31-03 10:01 PM
gypsymofo60
quote:
fmk438j wrote:
I suggest staying indoors at all times so as to avoid injury or death.

We can't take chances on this one.

Correct me if I'm wrong fmk, but I think we're on the same wavelength. As soon as I saw the news yesterday, I thought of you. Glad to see you're hunky dory, very sad though all the same.
01-31-03 10:10 PM
fmk438j Oh, actually I wasn't thinking of that when I wrote it, but shit, that scares me now that you bring it up. And that I wrote it without thinking.

There was some guy coming down to enrol at my uni who died.

That is fucked up.

01-31-03 10:58 PM
gypsymofo60
quote:
fmk438j wrote:
Oh, actually I wasn't thinking of that when I wrote it, but shit, that scares me now that you bring it up. And that I wrote it without thinking.

There was some guy coming down to enrol at my uni who died.

That is fucked up.

That's exactly the connection I had in mind, The UNI. Another woman was enrolling for her daughter. Imagine if it had of been one week later, all those travelling students, it does make you think doesn't it. I remember ddriving to work one morning a few years back, and this twat sped past me at a thousand miles an hour, you know zig-zagging in and out of traffic. A few miles up the road, people are helping him out the wreck. That afternoon he was in my theatre having what was left of his legs removed. I thought just how random that sort of shit is, I mean it might have been me. Stay tucked up at home until the gig, nah! Caution to the wind and carry on regardless.
02-01-03 01:10 AM
fmk438j wow, that's freaky.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST