ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Torino - 1982 - Grazie molto Fabio!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: san jose pre-show gatherings? Return to archive
01-31-03 12:18 PM
wkoetke Hi all:

I'm getting excited for my fourth show of the tour (after Giants, MSG, Pac Bell) at San Jose this coming Tuesday. Are there any pre-show gatherings planned? I saw them in San Jose during No Security, and before hand my friends and I gathered at a British pub near the arena (I'd need to look up the name and location again if anyone's interested). They played continuous Stones boots and it was loads of fun. Anyone up for anything?

-Walt
01-31-03 01:47 PM
jb Go check out Stonesdoug site...there is a big get together
01-31-03 07:55 PM
Gimme Shelter Cool deal, I'll be at the San Jose show too.
02-01-03 02:02 AM
T&A The location of the parties (pre and post) was supposed to be announced today (Friday) - but it hasn't been posted on Shidoobee as yet. In 99 it was at the Trials Pub - a very cool Irish bar....

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST