ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Torino - 1982 - Grazie molto Fabio!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Denver Showing: An exclusive Exhibition of Artworks by RONNIE WOOD Return to archive
01-30-03 03:17 PM
Jaxx This exhibit has been extended through February 8th.

Original oil painting, drawings, limited edition fine art prints and etchings. Purchase a Ronnie Wood Artwork prior to January 31st at 6PM and receive VIP passes to a private reception with the artist on January 31dt from 7-10 pm.

Masters Gallery
8000 E. Belleview Ave. (just east of I-25 and Belleview)
Main Phone: 303-221-2449

[Edited by Jaxx]
01-30-03 03:47 PM
Jaxx Rocky Mountain News
Parker: Stones' Ron Wood to media: Get off of my cloud
January 30, 2003

The invitation was simply irresistible - not.

Susan Long, the public relations person for the Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood's art show and gallery appearance on Friday in Denver, called to read me the rocker's rules.

The private reception with the musician from 7 to 10 p.m. at the Masters Gallery in Greenwood Village is an invite-only affair for collectors of Wood's work.

"You're invited as a friend, not as a member of the media," Long told me. "If you even introduce yourself as a member of the media, he'll walk out. It's in his contract. It actually says if the media approaches him, he can leave." (I feel the power.)

Music man Barry Fey, a longtime Rolling Stones pal and a co-host of the reception, was unfamiliar with that contract clause. "I have never seen a contract for an art show," he said.

Long didn't know how common such "no-media" zones might be. "I don't know if it's standard for anyone else, but it is if you're a Rolling Stone," she said.

"If you're a $50 million-a-year guitarist, I guess you can make demands."

01-30-03 04:19 PM
kiffer My dad actually bought a signed litghography of a painting Ron did of Keith, fucking cool as hell, hes a very talented artist, i was surprised
01-30-03 04:23 PM
woodywoodpecker What can I say"

Ronnie's good at everything he does.

woody
01-30-03 08:10 PM
Martha

Go see the exhibit..it's great!

My husband and I caught it in Cleveland at the Rock Hall. Ronnie didn't stay but 15 minutes at that opening...don't know why, though. We learned about that from the people who work at the RH..we didn't go when Ronnie had the opening.
01-31-03 05:51 AM
luxury1 And I saw a showing in Montreal this past month. Nice atmosphere, good music, good lighting, some champagne. It is worth the trip to see his work. Some of it is really, really fine.--and the prices were not that outrageous--that is if you have any money left after this tour.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST