ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Torino - 1982 - Grazie molto Fabio!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Billy Dance!? Return to archive
01-30-03 02:37 PM
Child of the Moon Wow, I step away from the board for just a bit, and when I come back, the Billy Bump-n-Grind is plastered all over the joint!? I love this friggin' place!
01-30-03 03:23 PM
LadyJane I'll have all of you know that the image of Mick and Billy doing the Bump N Grind left quite an impression on my "oh so innocent" 15 year old mind (in 1975).

This vile imagery was buried deep in my subconscious and now you've brought it back!! For shame, Dandelion!!

The horror! The nighmares! The psychotherapy!!

LOL

LadyJ.
01-30-03 03:51 PM
parmeda LadyJ!
Who are you kidding? You and I both are secretly hoping this damn background would suddenly start going into motion!
LOL!!
01-30-03 04:04 PM
LadyJane Parmy--My virgin eyes couldn't take such indecency!!

Did we get a new pic from Throbby today?

I need a fix!!

LadyJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
01-30-03 04:25 PM
Maxlugar Yeah I sent those pics to Dande!

What the hell are you all going to do about it?

Huh?

I sent her a few more too!

Just you wait!

MACKY MACK and Dixie Dance Kings!
01-30-03 04:45 PM
LadyJane Well, Macky Mack, I guess we'll have to be tied up and forced to view them!!!

LOL!

LadyJ.
01-30-03 05:47 PM
throbby Damn straight Max, you tell 'em. You don't fuck with the man who wields the sparkling wand!
01-30-03 08:13 PM
Maxlugar And a brand new Mick Taylor w/Stones at Kansas City!

Thanks MAN!!
01-30-03 08:40 PM
throbby You're welcome Max. Enjoy.
[Edited by throbby]
01-30-03 08:50 PM
throbby Scottfree I did not forget your copy. You should have sometime next week. Please PM your mailing address.
01-31-03 05:59 AM
luxury1 Well, I saw the Billy/Mick cockdance live in June 75, MSG. And I loved it, although you could hear Keith's eyes rolling in his head.
01-31-03 07:27 AM
Maxlugar You bring up a good point my incredibly sexy lass of a young friend.

What the hell did Keith think of that?

It sure as hell wasn't a one off thing done on a few nights to my knowledge. Seems they did this thing straight through two tours.

Has Keith ever said anything about these antics? It would be one of the few times I'd be on his side against Mick.

01-31-03 09:00 AM
throbby I've read in an interview with Keith that Mick would go through camp phases. Something I recall about Mick sauntering around in a blue bathrobe whilst they were all living in Edith Grove. Keith's actual quote is "Mick went through his first camp period. He started wandering around the house in a blue linen housecoat, wavin' his hands everywhere-'Oh! Don't!'-a real King's Road queen for about six months. Brian and I immediately went enormously butch, sort of laughing at Mick. That switching-around confusion of roles that sill goes on. Brian and I used to kid the piss out of him. But Mick stayed on that queen kick for about six months."
IMHO I think Mick in his younger days got bored and enjoyed fucking with those around him. You know, create a little tension to get the creative passions flowing. Kind of like this board when things get dull. Thank you Savage Young One.
[Edited by throbby]

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST