ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Torino - 1982 - Grazie molto Fabio!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Is there any reggae fans out here? Return to archive
01-29-03 01:35 PM
Mannish Bwoy Hi, i am a huge Stones fans but i'm also a reggae music collector. I would like to know if somebody would be interested in trading Stones bootlegs for any records of reggae music. I have over 1000 reggae albums to trade, including roots, dub, rock steady, dance hall. If you are interested in trading Stones bootlegs for any reggae artsit, let me know and i will send you my list.
Thanks,
Mannish Bwoy
01-29-03 07:54 PM
throbby What do you have on the Wailers?
01-29-03 08:54 PM
Maxlugar Why, yes, I'm a reggae fan.

01-29-03 10:21 PM
full moon Yea mon... Smoke um up if ya got em ... Peter Tosh said " Legalize it" and Marley mon say" We Be Jammin"...
01-30-03 12:55 AM
Mannish Bwoy I have everything with the Wailers, with and without Bob Marley, live concerts, every official albums, bootlegs and studios outtakes. Do you want me to send you my complete Wailers list in your email?
01-30-03 03:23 AM
stonedinaustralia reggae fan?? - that's me MB - i'll be in touch

01-30-03 08:51 AM
throbby Mannish Bwoy wrote:
I have everything with the Wailers, with and without Bob Marley, live concerts, every official albums, bootlegs and studios outtakes. Do you want me to send you my complete Wailers list in your email?

Thanks Mannish Bwoy, I will PM you my email
01-30-03 10:22 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I like reggae, but I'm not a collector. However if you're looking for something hard to find maybe I can help as I know someone who has years of reggae music on tape.

I also have some Hawaiian and Mexican reggae
01-30-03 10:31 AM
Mickjagger1963 Reggae? Mine ears are perked!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST