ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Torino - 1982 - Grazie molto Fabio!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Aussie fans with cable - ACHTUNG!! Return to archive
01-28-03 08:39 PM
corgi37 For all us Aussies with Foxtel/Optus, starting, i think, this Sunday,and every Sunday for Feb, the Stones are on 3 times every Sunday. Not sure what the content is. Being MTV, i'm hoping its stuff from the 89 tour that we never really got to see. I'd say it will be MTV docos and the usual film clips. SHit, i just thought, maybe we'll get to see Hampton ROads??? I have a shocking copy of a copy of a copy. Time will tell, so just tune in to MTV, channel 50 on Foxtel this SUnday onwards and all will be revealed.
01-28-03 10:14 PM
exile what time do you know?
01-29-03 06:37 PM
Daethgod its actually on Music Mx

pm 6pm i think on Sundays

i reckon it will be repeat of the Stone sthing the yplayeed a while back

it was ok, but no real rare stuff or surprises... tho i did see crazy mama clip.. but no Worried About You ..

01-29-03 09:01 PM
corgi37 No, i reckon it will be different, as its MTV, not music max. Well, i hope anyway. I think i am right in saying the Hampton Roads 81 show was a MTV telecast so we may be lucky and get something like that. In fact, i think that show was the 1st ever pay per view concert. MTV also did some stuff for 89, so if some one REALLY cares at the aussie version of MTV, we'll get some good stuff, and not just clips. With a bit of luck the current tour will be featured. I STILL havent seen more than a few seconds of the stadium shows, or any other for that matter.
01-30-03 02:21 AM
fmk438j I checked the austar site and it is on music max. The below quot is given for this sunday and all the other Sundays I checked. I t would have to be 25X5, and hopefully others.

"Rolling Stones
We'll be playing tribute to the legend that is The Rolling Stones by delivering a documentary of the band. With the band about to tour this is something not to be missed"
01-30-03 03:20 AM
stonedinaustralia fmk - off topic - received yours today - thanks

sorry for my slackness (iam STONED in australia after all) but yours is on its way - you should get it mon/tues next week

again apologies
01-30-03 05:29 AM
fmk438j No worries.

I have those already, just be cool to have all from one taper.

01-30-03 07:54 PM
corgi37 Sorry all, it is music max. I dont know where i got the idea it was MTV. More than likely it will be the b2b show, plus clips. Bugger it!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST