ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Torino - 1982 - Grazie molto Fabio!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ISO Handsome Girls Return to archive
01-28-03 03:45 PM
[email protected] A year ago I bought "Handsome Girls" on CDR and it's just bad news. It's mp3-sourced, with TAO blips between songs. And as if that's not bad enough, two of the discs are cut short because the person who copied it was too, ahem, thrifty to buy 80-minute discs.

Does anyone have a clean copy for trade?

Jeff W
01-28-03 04:02 PM
throbby What do you have for trade?
01-28-03 05:23 PM
[email protected] Will send you my list if you post your address.

Jeff W
01-28-03 10:31 PM
Scottfree Can I get in on this deal, I need the Handsome girlies as well... I can post a list or am willing to trade.
01-29-03 03:02 AM
marko Well scottie,you live in uk,,e-mail [email protected]
01-30-03 04:52 PM
Fiji Joe WOW! HS is one of the few that I have...Would be willing to trade for just about anything...Anyone?
01-30-03 09:09 PM
throbby Have you guys ever taken a listen to the '78 tour rehearsal set? It's a 4 CD set called "The Complete Woodstock Tapes".

01-30-03 09:14 PM
nankerphelge It's awesome innit?! They play some great stuff -- High Heal Sneakers, Beautiful D., Cocksucker Blues -- I love that set.
01-30-03 09:40 PM
throbby Yes indeed, a very good listen. Don't forget Prodigal Son, Play with Fire, and Don't Look Back.
01-30-03 10:08 PM
nankerphelge Yeah doesn't Ronnie play some great slide on Prodigal Son?
01-30-03 10:32 PM
throbby Yes , very nice slide guitar my double pointed demon headed knower of all things Stones.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST