ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Torino - 1982 - Grazie molto Fabio!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Heavy Throbber's Itchin' Return to archive
01-28-03 02:54 PM
nankerphelge A patient has told of his horror when his penis was left shorter and disfigured after an operation to make it bigger.

The 47-year-old, referred to as Mr A, paid Harley Street surgeon Dr Ravi Kant Agarwal �3,250 to perform the technique, the GMC heard.

He was told his penis would be up to 3in longer and 90 per cent wider and his sex life would improve.

But problems started immediately after the operation, which was supposed to take an hour but lasted for three. Mr A said: "I went home to bed. I was in severe pain. My penis was black, my scrotum was black, between my legs was black and the lower part of my buttocks was black. When I first looked at it, I virtually passed out with shock."

There was no improvement after six weeks. "It appeared shorter," Mr A said. "The penis was deformed."

After three months the swelling had gone down, and his penis was half an inch shorter than before. The girth also returned to its previous size, Mr A said.

David Enoch, for the GMC, said the technique involved fat being taken from the stomach and thighs and injected into the shaft of the penis. "It hardly ever works," he added. Another patient, Mr B - a kissogram - told the hearing his penis was left bent after the procedure.

Dr Agarwal, of Stockport, Greater Manchester, denies serious professional misconduct. The case continues.

01-28-03 02:57 PM
sirmoonie More on this breaking story.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2003041145,00.html
01-28-03 03:02 PM
nankerphelge Oh man -- paid for by his girlfriend!!!
I bet his ego is as bruised as the scrote!!
01-28-03 03:10 PM
Sir Stonesalot Man, that guy must have a REALLY little one. And now it's even smaller.

I'm glad I've never had size issues. That must be really embarrassing. And your woman BUYS you an enlargement operation? Good Lord...does this guy have no shame?
01-28-03 04:08 PM
parmeda Leave it to you, Nank, to brighten my day...
01-28-03 04:27 PM
Honky Tonker As for this story, I don't know whether to say "Fuck it" or that it sucks!
01-29-03 01:04 PM
~AzQb

...guess there ain't no layin a solid rythym down for this poor chap...

~
01-29-03 04:23 PM
parmeda Nank...see what happens to men that aren't confident.
What a shame...makes me wonder if he had a 7" red one.
01-29-03 04:48 PM
nankerphelge Poor bastard!
He probably wasn't that bad off to begin with.

But when your lady says "I know a doctor that can help with that" -- man that would shake the confidence of most any man, I'd wager!

01-30-03 02:16 PM
Highwire Rob
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
A patient has told of his horror ...

"... My penis was black, my scrotum was black, between my legs was black ..."

So, the operation was a success after all!

--Rob.
[Edited by Highwire Rob]

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST