ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Gillette Stadium, Foxboro MA - September 20, 2006
© Robert E. Klein with thanks to GotToRollMe!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dan, being an LA guy, what do you think of... Return to archive
22nd January 2008 03:20 PM
nanatod Dan, being an Los Angeles guy, and our resident expert on the Hollywood Bowl, the Spice Girls, and live music in southern California...

what do you think of the '08 Coachella lineup that was released yesterday?
22nd January 2008 03:33 PM
Dan
quote:
nanatod wrote:
Dan, being an Los Angeles guy, and our resident expert on the Hollywood Bowl, the Spice Girls, and live music in southern California...

what do you think of the '08 Coachella lineup that was released yesterday?

I tend to dislike festivals or traveling over a hundred miles for shows. If it were a double bill of my two favorite sets of twins, the Breeders and Tegan And Sara only, I would make the trip.

For now, I will wait for a proper L.A. Breeders sure that's sure to come.

Portishead is very interesting, dig their music and saw their first tour. Not sure if in the middle of a field in broad daylight would be the proper atmosphere.

I was also dreading the announcement when I read that Mike Patton changed his stance on a Faith No More reunion from never to "not ruling it out," it has me fearing they will be one of the featured reunions in 2009. They're my favorite ever band, but I don't want to see them reunite but if they did I would blow a fortune going to any and all shows.

Never been to Coachella but I am looking forward to seeing who is playing Sunset Junction.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)