ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Gillette Stadium, Foxboro MA - September 20, 2006
© Robert E. Klein with thanks to GotToRollMe!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Kate Moss birthday party - Ronnie and Jo Return to archive Page: 1 2
20th January 2008 01:25 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
glencar wrote:
Jo looks horrid.

dude

and i bet you could stop traffic.
20th January 2008 02:00 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

not really.

The kid gots moxie!

Photobucket
20th January 2008 04:09 PM
Slavegirl Just read on Perez that her party went out with a bang...literally...apparantly by the end of the night the "in crowd" went back to a hotel room in the Dorchester, did a bunch of blow, and ended up watching Kate have an orgy on the bed with two girls and a guy. According to the rat they didn't have full on sex but did everything else. Sounds like a party to me!! Haha
20th January 2008 04:15 PM
Slavegirl P.S. I am also a big fan of Kate, her amazing looks and style...she is a true rock and roller at heart. But I have to say that over the past year she has started to look a little worse for wear =(

Here's a cool video of her pole dancing to the White Stripes...

20th January 2008 04:48 PM
mojoman glad to hear the kiddies are havin fun at their birthday parties. poor woody probably doesnt have enuf wind to blow out a candle.........
20th January 2008 04:51 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Slavegirl wrote:
"in crowd" went back to a hotel room in the Dorchester, did a bunch of blow, and ended up watching Kate have an orgy on the bed with two girls and a guy. According to the rat they didn't have full on sex but did everything else. Sounds like a party to me!! Haha

Photobucket
21st January 2008 08:59 AM
Honky Tonk Man Hmm, Kate Moss, a decade ago she was hot. She was a catwalk queen who had a relationship with Johnny Depp. She was untouchable. These days she’s tabloid fodder, loosing contracts and adverting Rimmel lipstick and err, Virgin Mobile. She letches onto any young upcoming rock star (though in all fairness, the guy from The Kills is about 40) and she opens her mouth to often. One of the magical things about Moss was that she was mysterious. To the outside world, she was almost mute. She just posed on the catwalk, looked great and smoked.

Kate at 33 is more high street queen, than catwalk.
21st January 2008 11:58 AM
Sioux I agree. That air of mystery is what makes someone cool--untouchable--desirable. She's just becoming tabloid fodder now, like the rest of 'em...Thought she was ultra cool when she was with Depp.....who will ALWAYS be ultra cool, I do believe...
Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)