ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Gillette Stadium, Foxboro MA - September 20, 2006
© Robert E. Klein with thanks to GotToRollMe!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: new dolphins coach !!!! Return to archive
17th January 2008 02:00 PM
GayB the dolphins have hired a new coach (where is chevysales???). no more of this messing around !!!!

[Edited by GayB]
17th January 2008 02:06 PM
Nellcote Bucky?
17th January 2008 02:10 PM
robpop
17th January 2008 03:48 PM
mojoman
quote:
GayB wrote:
the dolphins have hired a new coach (where is chevysales???). no more of this messing around !!!!

[Edited by GayB]

i think chevy has removed the bag from his head
18th January 2008 03:26 PM
gimmekeef 2-14 here they come!
18th January 2008 04:01 PM
robpop
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
2-14 here they come!

I like the attitude. Aim High!
18th January 2008 04:24 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Miami needs a new team. But Saint Kraft is no one to fuck with. The Pats will dominate that division for the forseeable future.
18th January 2008 04:25 PM
robpop
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Miami needs a new team. But Saint Kraft is no one to fuck with. The Pats will dominate that division for the forseeable future.

I agree. Bad management is why certain teams remain at the bottom. There is no excuse to always be bad in the NFL.
18th January 2008 09:14 PM
Lil Brian
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote: The Pats will dominate that division for the forseeable future.

In their defense, the Dolphins lost (I believe) 7 games by six points or less. As for New England, they aren't exactly young and Parcels has the draft coming up. It'd say keep an eye on Miami.
[Edited by Lil Brian]
18th January 2008 09:18 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Lil Brian wrote:

In their defense, the Dolphins lost (I believe) 7 games by six points or less. As for New England, they aren't exactly young and Parcels has the draft coming up. It'd say keep an eye on Miami.
[Edited by Lil Brian]

I believe they could be good in a couple years. I would rather be Miami than Atlanta right now.
18th January 2008 10:43 PM
Shoshanna
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

I believe they could be good in a couple years. I would rather be Miami than Atlanta right now.

Hey TampabayStone! I love your city!
19th January 2008 01:30 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Shoshanna wrote:

Why, thank you Shoshanna. I love it too! Spend much time in St. Pete?? It's cool little city.
20th January 2008 01:46 AM
robpop
quote:
Shoshanna wrote:

20th January 2008 02:11 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
robpop wrote:

Don't make me throw out my Hardy Nickerson jersy!

Could not do it, he was the 1st step in our turn around...and Dungey..plus changing the uniforms.. He will be our second guy in the HOF. We should be getting a few more in the next 5yrs or so.

Photobucket
[Edited by TampabayStone]

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)