ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Gillette Stadium, Foxboro MA - September 20, 2006
© Robert E. Klein with thanks to GotToRollMe!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bernard Fowler on tour Return to archive Page: 1 2
12th January 2008 12:16 PM
erikjjf BERNARD FOWLER's "BAD DOG"
Tackhead & Little Axe

12,16,18.01. Mar del plata,pinamar. Argentina
24.01. Stuttgart(D)-Bix
25.01. Berlin(D)-Quasimodo
26.01. Krefeld(D)-Kulturpunkt
27.01. Cologne(D)-Pfandhaus
28.01. Hamburg(D)-Knust/NDR
29.01. Kassel(D)-Schlachthof
31.01. Vöcklabruck(A)-Stadtsaal
01.02. Traun(A)-Spinnerei
02.02. Vienna(A)-Porgy
03.02. Graz(A)-Orpheum
04.02. Velden(A)-Bluesiana
06.02. Innsbruck(A)-Treibhaus
07.02. Dornbirn(A)-Spielboden
08.02. Rome(I)-Statione Birra
09.02. Pescara(I)-Rockhouse
10.02. Milan(I)-Legend 54
11.02. Paris(F)-New Morning
12.02. Dortmund(D)-FZW
13.02. Eindhoven(NL)-Effenaar
14.02. Munich(D)-Bayerischer Hof

http://www.bernardfowler.com/
[Edited by erikjjf]
12th January 2008 12:33 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Due to the lack of interest (based on the previous gigs he performed in Buenos Aires that I posted here), I didn't post the link for information, pictures and reviews of the current tour in Argtentina

For more visit our message board in Spanish http://www.rocksoff.org/foro

12th January 2008 12:51 PM
fireontheplatter who cares...this guy bores the shit out of me.
don't get me wrong. he is a talanted musician and all, but unless he was playing in my local bar...i wouldn't pay for a plane ticket.

i feel like i have to be on keiths wavelength of xxx grade shit to listen to him sing wild horses
12th January 2008 01:30 PM
Gazza
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
who cares...this guy bores the shit out of me.
don't get me wrong. he is a talanted musician and all, but unless he was playing in my local bar...i wouldn't pay for a plane ticket.

i feel like i have to be on keiths wavelength of xxx grade shit to listen to him sing wild horses

So because YOU dont care, we shouldnt post the info?

12th January 2008 01:38 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Gazza wrote:

So because YOU dont care, we shouldnt post the info?

oh come on dude...its called freedom of expression.
12th January 2008 01:59 PM
robpop Dude can sing, also.
12th January 2008 02:00 PM
Gazza
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

oh come on dude...its called freedom of expression.

Thats one way of describing it, I suppose. Some would call it something else.
12th January 2008 02:13 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Thats one way of describing it, I suppose. Some would call it something else.

let me just clairify myself a tad.
in no way was i trying to curb this guys ticket sales...i was just saying.....

don't make me repeat myself.
12th January 2008 04:43 PM
Gazza Bjornulf on IORR was saying a couple of days ago that the proposed Stones visit to Asia from late February appears to be off until 2009 (although he's still hopeful of some US shows in the spring).

The fact that Bernard is playing Argentina mid March basically confirms the Asian leg wont be happening.
12th January 2008 07:50 PM
samekath dood!!! bernard is an incredibly talented vocalist and can sing with just damn near anybody and make his momma, and his wife and kids, proud! from the stones to his own band to philip glass to charlie's jazz. bernard is a great talent!

i just wish there was some interest in him here in the states, but europe is always more accepting of so many talents unappreciated here....

very sad.

go bernard!!!
13th January 2008 01:19 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Gazza wrote:
The fact that Bernard is playing Argentina mid March basically confirms the Asian leg wont be happening.

The dates there are wrong, those dates are for january and yesterday was the first gig, http://rocksoff.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=7872

15th January 2008 12:26 PM
Steel Wheels I wonder if he does material from Herbie Hancock's Future Shock album. He was a vocalist on it.
15th January 2008 06:02 PM
GayB my two beautiful sons and I have purchased tickets (front row), airfare (first class near the exit...more leg room for my healing patellar fibulosis and scapular degeneration) and accommodations (five star) to check out bernard's upcoming show. may the good lord bless bernard fowler, good jew that he is !!!!!
15th January 2008 06:18 PM
Joey " ....purchased tickets (front row), airfare (first class near the exit...more leg room for my healing patellar fibulosis and scapular degeneration) and accommodations (five star) to check out bernard's upcoming show. may the good lord bless bernard fowler, good jew that he is !!!!! "

Actually , this is kinda funny .

I continue to suffer from flank pain, chronic IBS, benign fasciculation, and other stress related conditions. This includes rectal irritation, burning sensations upon urination, swollen glands, loose skin, and a very painful bile duct. Lately, this stress has caused scalp twitching, which I fear is a symptom of a major, terminal ailment.

Tee Hee

J'Lo ! ™

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
15th January 2008 09:34 PM
samekath my poor joey.............
15th January 2008 09:39 PM
robpop
quote:
GayB wrote:
my two beautiful sons and I have purchased tickets (front row), airfare (first class near the exit...more leg room for my healing patellar fibulosis and scapular degeneration) and accommodations (five star) to check out bernard's upcoming show. may the good lord bless bernard fowler, good jew that he is !!!!!

16th January 2008 10:05 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl According to Marcelo Quatraro @ BdP part of the set yesterday was "Get Away", "Pop That thang", "Small", "Trance", "Hey Negrita", "Beast to Burden", "Hand of Fate", "She so Cold" y "Jumping Jack Flash".
20th January 2008 12:12 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Today setlist included the following songs:

-Small
-Cinammon Girl
-Beast of Burden
-Hey negrita
-I wanna be sedated
-Your Future
-Tumbling Dice
-Never met a girl
-Can't you hear me knocking
-Hand of fate (final)

Thanks Marcelo Quatraro
20th January 2008 01:37 AM
robpop
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

-Cinammon Girl

from last summer

20th January 2008 02:33 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
robpop wrote:

from last summer

He sounds like Jack Bruce.
20th January 2008 09:09 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
robpop wrote:

from last summer

mmmh: tastes and colors, same old story, not my cup of tea.
Average band, classic unimaginative melody, this song sounds like the Yayhoos under Valium
21st January 2008 12:03 AM
macman anyone have his solo cd from 06? the one with Ronnie & Waddy guesting on? Just wondering if its worth a purchase?
21st January 2008 08:08 AM
luxury1 I liked it alright. His voice is smooth, but with a little too much vibrato for me.--especially on that Charlie Watts project a few years ago--egads, I couldnt listen to that one!! This latest solo CD was kinda interesting with a wide variety of song selections.
21st January 2008 12:50 PM
Quiquestone
quote:
macman wrote:
anyone have his solo cd from 06? the one with Ronnie & Waddy guesting on? Just wondering if its worth a purchase?

...you mean "Friends with privileges"...
yeah I bought it after Bernard's gig at Jack Flash Cafe in Buenos Aires last 1st. Nov.
I like it very much!
21st January 2008 03:35 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Some pix for ya... with thanks to Marcelo Quatraro from Rollingmania and my partner in crime @ BdP http://www.rocksoff.org/foro

they made me remember the "tent" press conference; let me tell you, that beach really has "good material" and visual attractions

More pix and reviews here http://rocksoff.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=7934
22nd January 2008 01:34 PM
silvertrainlikesmick
quote:
Some pix for ya... with thanks to Marcelo Quatraro from Rollingmania and my partner in crime @ BdP http://www.rocksoff.org/foro

they made me remember the "tent" press conference; let me tell you, that beach really has "good material" and visual attractions

thank you!
22nd January 2008 02:51 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Some pix for ya... with thanks to Marcelo Quatraro from Rollingmania and my partner in crime @ BdP http://www.rocksoff.org/foro

Are we talking topless, brown skinned women???? I can't find them!
22nd January 2008 09:42 PM
glencar
quote:
Quiquestone wrote:

...you mean "Friends with privileges"...
yeah I bought it after Bernard's gig at Jack Flash Cafe in Buenos Aires last 1st. Nov.
I like it very much!

I have a CD he did live w/RW. Forget what it's called but it's sublime at times.
22nd January 2008 11:22 PM
Bitch I met him in London, and let me tell you first hand BERNARD is extremely hot! A serious man with serious lusts. damn! a crime of a man! wwwwwwhaaazzzzzuuuuuupppppppp

22nd January 2008 11:32 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Bitch wrote:
I met him in London, and let me tell you first hand BERNARD is extremely hot! A serious man with serious lusts. damn! a crime of a man! wwwwwwhaaazzzzzuuuuuupppppppp

Well my lovely, I has a nice tan too.

Photobucket
Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)