ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Gillette Stadium, Foxboro MA - September 20, 2006
© Robert E. Klein with thanks to GotToRollMe!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: pig skin picks for this weekend Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
14th January 2008 06:04 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Did you guys see "T.O." crying like a sniveling fish?

Somebody separate TO from his meds.

Stat!
14th January 2008 06:08 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
a friend told me that the powers that be will allow Favre and the Packers to win the Super Bowl so he can retire as Elway did.

You've got a connection on the Pats?
14th January 2008 06:14 PM
fireontheplatter next weekends games are going to be so awesome. i am going to have to go with the pats and the giants to win.
and that not just because i live in the NE section of the country.

get down jimmy.

rob cop or bob whoever you are.....it was a silly idea for a thread anyway. i was drinking and posting at the time.
don't tell anybody about it...ok cool
14th January 2008 06:42 PM
Prodigal Son
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

Maybe not...

Cowboys came in wearing their A game, but switched to their C game after halftime, C as in "choked", offense couldn't make the plays and the Giants played well all around, good luck against Greenbay

Indeed. It's a disgraceful day to be a Cowboy fan. Another chokejob. We'll never get stats like 0-5, 12 years with 0 playoff wins, 13-3, 21-17 out of our head. Though T.O. is a truly messed up person, he was right; they lost as a team with not one guy being to blame (but Crayton is the most obvious culprit, not Romo).

Bad defense, stupid play-calling, no discipline, poor O-line coverage, dropped passes and mental weakness=another 'Boys season down the tubes. We make the 99-05 Colts look good. At least they lost to 3 eventual Super Bowl champions. I doubt the Giants will win it all even if they make it to the big game.

Heey, we found a doppleganger for Isaac "Hot Buttered Soul" Hayes!
14th January 2008 06:49 PM
robpop E. Manning vs Rivers would be a great Super Bowl to settle the score from the draft.
14th January 2008 06:49 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Prodigal Son wrote:

I doubt the Giants will win it all even if they make it to the big game.

i doubt the giants could win against the pats...but wouldn't that be the coolest of upsets if it did happen.
but i'm getting ahead of myself here...i got to say, next weekends game is going to be a toughy. especially being an away game.
19th January 2008 09:12 AM
Nellcote We have a tough battle ahead.
Although Chargers are hurt in a few different
areas, they are still a team who has made it to
the conference final. They did not get there on their looks.
They can score points, have a very good defense, are very good on special teams.
This is our toughest game this year.
We need to play 60 minute football.
You do not get any trophies for going 17-0.

With that said, another 20lbs of pork shoulder will commence smoking @ 4P EST today, for the 15 hour haul.
In addition, a special Conference Italian stew will be prepared for tomorrow's festivities.
We need to pull out all the stops if we are going to win this game.
Ring me up if you are in the area if you want to join in on the hoedown

19th January 2008 09:23 AM
Some Guy I'm leaning Packers and Patriots.
19th January 2008 10:10 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I'm leaning Packers and Patriots.

I got no beef with that.

I think the Bucs would have had a little bit more of a chance with the Pats, but it was not meant to be.
19th January 2008 10:32 AM
LadyJane Routing for the Giants but I think weather is a big factor this weekend.

My pics for the Big Dance

Pats vs Packers.

LJ.
19th January 2008 10:39 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
robpop wrote:
E. Manning vs Rivers would be a great Super Bowl to settle the score from the draft.

Yes to see who is second best from that draft..The number one QB from that draft wears #7 in the Burgh
19th January 2008 01:58 PM
Some Guy It's the storm of the Century here today.
19th January 2008 02:08 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
It's the storm of the Century here today.

LOL..Some Guy!....beer up.. put your big girl panties on and deal with it!..A winter wonderland in the ATL
19th January 2008 02:10 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
It's the storm of the Century here today.

Damn, I just looked it up. Fuck that shit, can't complain about the weather down here.
19th January 2008 02:11 PM
Some Guy
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

LOL..Some Guy!....beer up.. put your big girl panties on and deal with it!..A winter wonderland in the ATL

bro, Kroger was off the friggin hook today!
19th January 2008 02:15 PM
sirmoonie Anyone talked to Herschel lately? Tell them I said hello, if you do.
19th January 2008 02:29 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

One time I was in Athens for a Georgia-Georgia Tech game. I was so cold, I thought I was going to die. No Coffee No Hot Coco. If I had a car or even the dude's address to where we were crashing at...I'd have cabed it!! And that's not the only time I experianced brutal weather in Georgia and I almost moved to Atlanta 10 yrs ago.
19th January 2008 02:44 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Robpop wrote:

What year was that?

Not sure, but it was Garrison Hearst's last year there.

19th January 2008 02:53 PM
fireontheplatter i'm hungry. does anyone know where Funifuti is?

go giants tomorrow.
19th January 2008 03:16 PM
robpop Is ESPN carrying the PBA tour tomorrow?
19th January 2008 03:34 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
robpop wrote:
Is ESPN carrying the PBA tour tomorrow?

You kiddin?...They are renaming ESPN to The Poker Channel..I see that asswipe dweeb Norman Chad one more time I'll fuckin puke
[Edited by gimmekeef]
19th January 2008 03:40 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

You kiddin?...They are renaming ESPN to The Poker Channel..I see that asswipe dweeb Lon Chad one more time I'll fuckin puke

No kidding! There's like a televised event every weekend on II; how did that happen? Strenching the bounds of "Sports" a bit..
19th January 2008 03:52 PM
TampabayStone Marathon Pro's vs Joe's....and I have beer!!
19th January 2008 04:34 PM
sweetcharmedlife Take the Pats,give the 14. They will DESTROY the Chargers by at least 4 TDS. Green Bay,Giants a little tougher to call. Could be Ice Bowl II. But I say take the Giants and 7. Plus the under.
19th January 2008 04:39 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
sweetcharmedlife wrote:
Take the Pats,give the 14. They will DESTROY the Chargers by at least 4 TDS. Green Bay,Giants a little tougher to call. Could be Ice Bowl II. But I say take the Giants and 7. Plus the under.

Think you are 100% on Pats game..but I'd actually hammer the over in Pack game..turnovers galore...plus to be honest there is nothing worse than sweating out an under bet...brutal way to watch a game
19th January 2008 04:51 PM
robpop
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Yes to see who is second best from that draft..The number one QB from that draft wears #7 in the Burgh

Yeah, kind of strange how they both did the Steelers a favor. Rivers was number one on the Steelers' draft board.
19th January 2008 05:01 PM
Some Guy
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

One time I was in Athens for a Georgia-Georgia Tech game. I was so cold, I thought I was going to die. No Coffee No Hot Coco. If I had a car or even the dude's address to where we were crashing at...I'd have cabed it!! And that's not the only time I experianced brutal weather in Georgia and I almost moved to Atlanta 10 yrs ago.

17 tonight, sniff.
19th January 2008 05:04 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

17 tonight, sniff.

Big night 'tater?
19th January 2008 05:06 PM
Some Guy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Big night 'tater?

bone chillin!
19th January 2008 06:08 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

17 tonight, sniff.

Holy crap! If it hit the 20's here, there would be panics in the steets. And the orange farmers would be screwed..
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)