ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Gillette Stadium, Foxboro MA - September 20, 2006
© Robert E. Klein with thanks to GotToRollMe!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: UPDATE: I WON!!!! Yeees ==> ABKCO sucks... in a very low way, low even for ABKCO standards!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
7th January 2008 07:43 PM
Sioux When I click on the video link in Voodoo's post, it shows up for me....
7th January 2008 07:52 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Sioux wrote:
When I click on the video link in Voodoo's post, it shows up for me....

Weird, I tried again. Still say unavailable.
7th January 2008 07:57 PM
Sioux That really IS weird. I clicked on it for the third time, and it works for me.
8th January 2008 08:20 AM
open-g It works fine for me - glad it's back.

testing...testing...testing

8th January 2008 12:57 PM
Tom
quote:
open-g wrote:
It works fine for me - glad it's back.

testing...testing...testing

Don't work for me in that format, what I get is a message "We're sorry, this video is not longer available"
8th January 2008 01:15 PM
Sioux That's so strange. Some of us can get it, some can't. Don't know if it's computer differences or what.
8th January 2008 02:06 PM
CrissCrossMind We're sorry this video is no longer available ... so what did I miss???? ... CCM
8th January 2008 02:18 PM
open-g so the embedded video doesn't work?
that is strange indeed.
works for europe but not for U.S.? or wtf is it?

how about the direct link?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqqaw9iN0Js
8th January 2008 07:51 PM
Sioux Both work for me and I'm in the U.S.
14th January 2008 12:41 AM
Sioux Did someone post a link to a method of downloading videos from YouTube here in RO? I have a method from another site, but I remember reading a way you can download them and even put them on CD. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, I'd appreciate the instructions for doing this! Thanks....
14th January 2008 09:09 AM
open-g This worked for me, but it's been a while since I've used it.
http://vixy.net/
14th January 2008 11:28 AM
CatsBanquet The R. Stones archives must be as big as a tower i suppose.
will have the chance to see & hear soon these documents who belong to their artistic ownership?
14th January 2008 12:48 PM
tumbled
quote:
Sioux wrote:
Did someone post a link to a method of downloading videos from YouTube here in RO? I have a method from another site, but I remember reading a way you can download them and even put them on CD. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, I'd appreciate the instructions for doing this! Thanks....

download ares tube. at http://www.benjaminstrahs.com/
and then cut and paste the url of the video [i.e., that which shows as the http://Address: ] into the top blank of www.arestube.com and then press the arrow ___> and the PLUS + sign and then wait while it is downloaded to your hard drive. It will probably save it into your "MY PICTURES/VIDEOS) on your C: hard drive. from where you can then burn them onto using your own dvd/cd burning software.
[Edited by tumbled]
14th January 2008 12:56 PM
Sioux Thanks guys! I know there are probably several methods....I appreciate all the help...
25th January 2008 08:33 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The problems continue, they fixed some but some problems remain the same. It is evident not just for the comments from you fine people but the fact that instead of 4,000 to 8,000 views per day I have around 1,000-2,000

I need your help, but now ONLY FROM THOSE WHO CANNOT WATCH THE VIDEO if you can see it great!!! Thanks anyway, if you can’t thanks in advance for your help!!

This is the message I received from a very nice person @ YouTube as he is NOT from the technical area but the legal department, he's in fact, the guy who was in charge of this case and told me exactly one month ago that I won against those bastards from ABKCO

Dear Gerardo,

Please accept my apologies for the delayed response. It sounds like we need a little more information from you to resolve this issue. Can you ask your users who are unable to view the video to forward the IP address that appears in the lower left hand corner of the web page to you, see attachment? Please forward these IP addresses to me. When we have this information we should be able to fix this bug. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

So if you can't watch the video please let me know the IP
25th January 2008 08:35 PM
Shoshanna I can't watch it. Do you need to know my IP or the IP of the viewing page?
25th January 2008 09:34 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Shoshanna wrote:
I can't watch it. Do you need to know my IP or the IP of the viewing page?

First of all thank you!!

I need the IP of the viewing page; the one transferring data from YouTube. BTW, I can see the IPs of each of you in one click
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)