ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Gillette Stadium, Foxboro MA - September 20, 2006
© Robert E. Klein with thanks to GotToRollMe!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: UPDATE: I WON!!!! Yeees ==> ABKCO sucks... in a very low way, low even for ABKCO standards!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
26th December 2007 05:58 PM
stonedinaustralia well done G. and congratulations -that is the spirit man!!

also nice is the thought of ABKO receiving their notice advising they had failed - delicioso!!
26th December 2007 06:27 PM
pdog strike while the fire is hot. Let's plan an attack on them now!!!
26th December 2007 07:14 PM
lotsajizz good job, Gerardo!
26th December 2007 07:22 PM
gypsy Way to stick it to The Man!
26th December 2007 07:56 PM
Sioux Wonderful news, Voodoo! You persevered and it paid off.
I guess Klein and Co. thought you would just quake in fear
and back off. Too bad for them!!
26th December 2007 10:04 PM
sweetcharmedlife That should teach them to fuck with the power of the Voo! Good job man. Stick up for what you beleive in.
26th December 2007 10:48 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
open-g wrote:
Now that's something for x-mas.
congrats and power to you, Voodoo.

uhm...it's not playing for me...

maybe repost it as a video reply?
[Edited by open-g]

It was a problem for some hours but now all my videos are working, including the one and only "FYG, WY?" LOL

I deleted the videos of the Mexico City show with songs owned by ABKCO just in case, too bad as the version of Midnight Rambler was a real smoking version!
26th December 2007 10:51 PM
SweetVirginia Were your view stats restored, too?
26th December 2007 10:57 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:
Were your view stats restored, too?

yes, ALMOST all stats are back but the video was off-line for three weeks, so I lost views, current stats are

Views: 1,886,120
Comments: 1,625
Honors: 6
Links: 5

I lost the "fav stats" it was a big number, bow is only 2, yes TWO

Favorited: 2 times LOL only 2 times TODAY!

The link is working but not the embed code

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqqaw9iN0Js

26th December 2007 11:01 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
pdog wrote:
strike while the fire is hot. Let's plan an attack on them now!!!

I'm gonna make a video with testimonies about Allen Klein and ABKCO, will make it as a reserach being objective, will include all the comments from this thread and from other threads about the same subject and will also add some comments from other forums. Of course the comments I found on-line giving credits and the comments from people like Bill Wyman, Mick Jagger, George Harrison, John Lennon, Yoko, Macca, etc
27th December 2007 08:00 AM
Gazza
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

It was a problem for some hours but now all my videos are working, including the one and only "FYG, WY?" LOL

I bet that, as I write this, Albert Maysles and DA Pennebaker are shitting their pants in awe of that masterpiece.....
27th December 2007 12:18 PM
Tom
quote:
The link is working but not the embed code

The link is NOT working
[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
27th December 2007 01:32 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I already reported the problem to YouTube and they already replied and forwarded my concern to the Engineering Department, soon it will be fixed (I guess so)
27th December 2007 02:46 PM
guitarman53 Congratulations Voodoo, good for you! I'm really glad you won this one, & thanks for going the extra mile so that we can enjoy the videos, that we couldn't get.
27th December 2007 05:01 PM
gypsy
quote:

I'm gonna make a video with testimonies about Allen Klein and ABKCO, will make it as a reserach being objective, will include all the comments from this thread and from other threads about the same subject and will also add some comments from other forums. Of course the comments I found on-line giving credits and the comments from people like Bill Wyman, Mick Jagger, George Harrison, John Lennon, Yoko, Macca, etc

Dude, you are THE MAN!
Black Jesus loves you.
28th December 2007 01:06 PM
moy congratulations voodoo now allen klein must see this thread
28th December 2007 01:10 PM
glencar he still alive?
28th December 2007 01:18 PM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
he still alive?

Yes. He even shares his birthday with Keith, to add insult to injury.
28th December 2007 01:20 PM
glencar I thought maybe after hearing about his loss...
28th December 2007 03:21 PM
Sioux It'll take a lot to bring that old buzzard down.
29th December 2007 07:46 AM
sssoul [flinging Confetti of Congratulations all over VoodooChile]
far freakin out! :E
4th January 2008 08:44 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOl sssoul, thanks!
4th January 2008 08:44 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I can watch the video with Real Player but not in the YouTube website

Can you watch it?
4th January 2008 08:58 PM
Erik_Snow
quote:
Can you watch it?

Yes, it's working fine here!
[Edited by Erik_Snow]
4th January 2008 09:01 PM
glencar Gerardoo, it looks great! I'm glad you beat the Kleins.
4th January 2008 09:14 PM
The jinn, my friend. I can see it. Congrads!
Oh, and There was a first to flag Mount Everest. And now people do it just because it it there.... No one ever felt bad, win or lose, standing by their ethics. Every stone or pebble thrown can be the one to break the blood. Really, no matter what the business, there is no reason to tolerate corruption. No matter what the system is that rules. It is corruption that ultimately makes it unlivable.
[Edited by The jinn, my friend.]
5th January 2008 12:42 PM
icydanger
Congrats Voodoo more "millions", way to go for 2008!
7th January 2008 06:54 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks a lot everyone

I still have some problems with my "new" account, for example all the counts for favorites were lost, so I think that the users who added that video to their favorites lost it.

I had the video of Mick Jagger performing Jimi's Foxy Lady as a video response and it was lost but I cannot respond with that video again as it does not appear in the list of available videos for response

The worst is that the "embed" option does not work (apparently… not sure but at least it does not work at neither my own computer nor my work computer)

This is the embed code, can you see it or is my computer?

Sorry to bother with this but even that I won the battle with Abkco I'm pissed because my account was not reinstated properly.

Other question, if someone added that video to her/his favorites BEFORE the ABKCO claim please check and let me know if that still in your favs, thanks a lot in advance.
7th January 2008 07:37 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Thanks a lot everyone

This is the embed code, can you see it or is my computer?

No. It says: This video is no longer available.
7th January 2008 07:42 PM
Sioux Yes Voodoo, the video shows up in your post. I went to check to see if I'd added that video in my favorites, but, even though I'd viewed it a few times, I failed to save it... Sorry, I can't help you there.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)