ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Gillette Stadium, Foxboro MA - September 20, 2006
© Robert E. Klein with thanks to GotToRollMe!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: UPDATE: I WON!!!! Yeees ==> ABKCO sucks... in a very low way, low even for ABKCO standards!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
7th December 2007 11:08 PM
gypsy
quote:
pdog wrote:
fuck you allen klein, will ya!

I hate that fat greedy bastard.

I'm not big on conspiracy theories, but I do think he had something to do with Brian's death, as well as Sam Cooke's.
7th December 2007 11:30 PM
Sioux
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I'm not big on conspiracy theories, but I do think he had something to do with Brian's death, as well as Sam Cooke's.

THANK YOU!!! I agree.....he needs to be out of the picture.
And yes, one of his kids will take over. All this may drag
on and on, past all of our lifetimes. But what a horrible
man.
7th December 2007 11:32 PM
pdog
quote:
gypsy wrote:

People like him are responsible for ots of pain and misery. And you can never directly blame them, but that doesn't mean they don't have their part. Never, never let that man anywhere near your vagina, no matter what!!!
8th December 2007 12:20 AM
The jinn, my friend. As Joey would say... 'Kins....

As in Haw'kins....

Joey 'Kins! you're only hope.

General Joe Years ago, you served father in the Clone Wars; now he begs you to help him in his struggle against the Empire. I regret that I am unable to present father's request to you in person; but my ship has fallen under attack and I'm afraid my mission to ABKCO has failed. I've placed information vital to the survival of the rebellion into the memory systems of this message board unit. father will know how to retrieve it. You must see this message board safely delivered to him on ABKCO. This is the most desperate hour. Help me, Joey Hawkins; you're my only hope.

8th December 2007 02:01 AM
gypsy
quote:
pdog wrote:

People like him are responsible for ots of pain and misery. And you can never directly blame them, but that doesn't mean they don't have their part. Never, never let that man anywhere near your vagina, no matter what!!!

He'd probably charge me to use my own vagina.
8th December 2007 03:24 AM
killerbitch What is the relationship between Michael Cohl and Allen
Klein? They both sound like morons from the same planet.
8th December 2007 08:23 AM
andrews27 I crap better than Allen Klein. Makes Peter Grant look like Bishop Sheen.
8th December 2007 08:56 AM
Mr Jurkka

Yeah that bastard! (is that him?)
8th December 2007 09:34 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl http://beatlesnumber9.com/feud.html

Allen Klein was an American accountant who managed many acts including the Rolling Stones. His specialty was identifying and digging out money from record companies that was owed to performers. The record companies would usually just pay off the discrepancy. Paul says Klein’s style was very persuasive. You want it, it’s yours. He describes Klein’s method: Yoko "wanted an art exhibition and was having some difficulty maybe getting it on… So we all ended up paying for her Syracuse exhibition – a quarter each – and she wasn’t even in the group…. He’d do anything anyone wanted – if he needed to influence that person." Klein’s other specialty was firing anyone who was remotely close to the Beatles. Alistair Taylor, Brian Epstein’s former personal assistant, says "I never met Allen Klein, It’s the only time in my life I’ve been fired from a job and never met the person who did it."
8th December 2007 09:48 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl More evidence about this sucker

http://www.beatlemoney.com/beatles6870klein.htm
8th December 2007 09:55 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL at the moment I have NOT found "good words" about the sucker, every site I enter says he is a thief. A real low-life living in the high life...
8th December 2007 10:12 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The sucker with his wife-in-rotation Iris

8th December 2007 10:16 AM
Some Guy ABKCO kneels and bobs.
8th December 2007 10:19 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
8th December 2007 10:24 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Other victim, Chilean/Mexican Alejandro Jodorowsky

The sucker (Allein Klein of course) forbidded and prevented the exhibition of some movies by Alejandro when this one refused to make a sexual movie denigrating the women.

Source: http://www.tucineportal.com/lamontanasagrada.htm
8th December 2007 10:25 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
8th December 2007 12:03 PM
nankerphelge Although I would never do so myself, and I'm sure no one at RO would sanction such behavior, wouldn't it be terrible if every time someone entered a record store they took a few minutes to vandalize any ABKCO Stones CD packages -- you know, crack the case or write on it - something that would make the average, unknowing consumer not want to buy the thing.

Could impact sales even...
8th December 2007 12:12 PM
Jeep
8th December 2007 12:31 PM
Fiji Joe Fight the Power!

8th December 2007 12:33 PM
Some Guy can a brotha get a stickey?
8th December 2007 02:18 PM
guitarman53 Allen Klein is a fat bloodsucker, he's fucked up the great bands of the 60's forever, the same can be said for a lot of band managers, Tony Defries fucked Bowie up for forever too, which is why him & Jagger take care of their own business, don't trust managers, Klein should be shot on sight as far as I'm concerened, he's the worst, & what is it for $$$$$$$$$$$$
he couldn't care less about the artist, as long as there's lots of money to be made, & fucks up their career forever.
8th December 2007 02:25 PM
pdog
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Although I would never do so myself, and I'm sure no one at RO would sanction such behavior, wouldn't it be terrible if every time someone entered a record store they took a few minutes to vandalize any ABKCO Stones CD packages -- you know, crack the case or write on it - something that would make the average, unknowing consumer not want to buy the thing.

Could impact sales even...

Fight Club Terrorism...

8th December 2007 02:57 PM
sirmoonie That fucker tried to have this deleted.

8th December 2007 03:08 PM
Nellcote Nanky, the only person who will suffer will be the record stores. Klein does not allow them to sell on consignment....
8th December 2007 03:12 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL there are more videos of the same day, to give yoiu a sample, this is MY VIDEO, yes, the one I made and recenctly "nicosabina" from Argentina uploaded to YouTube, is the very same but in low quality, he downloaded and the uploaded so it lost quality in the process

QUESTION: What is here owned by ABKCO? According to me only the covers of "Get Yer Ya Ya's Out" the video is owned by the Maysles brothers and /or The Criterion Collection and the audio to Jimi Hendrix (The Jimi Hendriz Familiy Trust) so what da fuck Allen? Fuck you, and you will

Am I right? Is that VIDEO owned by ABKCO?
8th December 2007 05:43 PM
MrPleasant Beware of ABKCO
8th December 2007 06:07 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Personal Quotes

• "Yea, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no evil, because I'm the biggest bastard in the valley." (Sent out with a Christmas card)

• "Am I the way you imagined me? Tell me how you imagined me." (acknowledging his reputation, to new acquaintances)

Source http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0458646/bio

8th December 2007 06:27 PM
pdog Didn't think I could dislike him more, this thread has changed that!
8th December 2007 06:58 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
pdog wrote:
Didn't think I could dislike him more, this thread has changed that!

The same here, I thought they were low and disgusting but I don't have words to describe them in any language.

That was low even for ABKCO standards
8th December 2007 07:05 PM
gypsy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
That fucker tried to have this deleted.

I'd kill him with my bare hands if he ever removed that gem.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)