ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Gillette Stadium, Foxboro MA - September 20, 2006
© Robert E. Klein with thanks to GotToRollMe!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: UPDATE: I WON!!!! Yeees ==> ABKCO sucks... in a very low way, low even for ABKCO standards!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
7th December 2007 06:46 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Those bastards removed from YouTube the video I uploaded of Jimi Hendrix backstage with The Rolling Stones!! That video has never ever been released and after all is an outtake from the Maysles brothers.

• Footage is NOT property of ABKCO
  • Background music is NOT property of ABKCO
  • There are 20 seconds of the video showing ART INSPIRED on the cover owned by ABKCO and is used as a wallpaper on the back of some texts. I am not using the cover owned by ABKCO but art inspired on the cover and it is shown as a background for some text promoting the album as the greatest live album ever but not using a single second of the music. I made that art and is not the cover as well and it was used in good will.

They previously removed a video of Nicky Hopkins during the Beggars Banquet Sessions; in that case I agree that was taken from the Laser Disc of the movie SFTD but even with credits to the copyright owner and giving information about the source and where to buy it the suckers removed it.

I'm pissed to the extreme as YouTube also removed my account based on their rules.

Of course I'm going to complain as the copyright of the video I uploaded was not by the ABKCO suckers but The Criterion Collection and The Rolling Stones, and the music is by Jimi Hendrix and he was not a victim of the low-life-in-the-high-life of Allen Klein. AN to use art inspired in other's art giving CREDITS is valid crestmoania.

In fact with a new account I'm gonna make a video "ABKCO SUCKS" and of course with the first song by the Stones not owned by the bastards.

WTF? I'm not making money and it was an unreleased bootleg not owned by them and I'm promoting the sales of Ya Ya's!

What's next? Do they own earth?

With all due respect: Fuck you ABKCO and you will!!

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
7th December 2007 06:55 PM
Gazza
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
With all due respect: Fuck you ABKCO and you will!!

whats this "with all due respect" bollocks?

"Fuck you ABCKO" is good enough. We've all been saying it for years after all.
7th December 2007 06:56 PM
andrews27 I agree. Fuck ABKCO, especially for the 2006 digital remasters of the Decca albums. The copy of England's Newest Hitmakers I bought was mastered so ridiculously loud, the stylus of a high quality phono cartridge *jumped* out of the grooves before the end of either side where the circumference tightened. The store wouldn't give a refund and neither would they. Fuck you, ABKCO. Don't buy their product.
7th December 2007 06:58 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl It had 1,879,929 at the time they removed (maybe more) and there's another video of the same day, shorter and without background music LOL
7th December 2007 06:59 PM
stonedinaustralia also you tube are soft cocks - i doubt this is the first time they have kow towed to the demands of the big end of town even if they are asserting rights that don't exist (a recent thing re beyonce comes to mind)

stick it to the man Voodoo!!
7th December 2007 07:20 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Probably ABKCO complained because of the Ya Ya's Out images from the album cover at the beggining. They really suck, burn in hell asholes all my free hard-work on YouTUbe is now not available for the users just because an ignorant asshole complained, it was something NOT available for sale, it was a bootleg... fuck it!!

... and probably they combecause of the use of the cover of Ya Ya's as the Gimme Shelter DVD is not owned by ABKCO but "The Criterion Collection"
7th December 2007 07:26 PM
pdog fuck you allen klein, will ya!
7th December 2007 07:28 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
pdog wrote:
fuck you allen klein, will ya!

yeah!! - is he dead yet or what?!?!
7th December 2007 07:34 PM
pdog
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:

I'm hoping, upon his timely and natural death, that the long awaited release of the vaults is hastened! and if all he does is just die, then that's not a bad thing to celebrate either!
7th December 2007 07:38 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
pdog wrote:
fuck you allen klein, will ya!

Wait a minute, here that is very very nice... (in fact the FYG,WY? video was removed too)

Say something really nasty
7th December 2007 07:40 PM
pdog
quote:

Wait a minute, here that is very very nice... (in fact the FYG,WY? video was removed too)

Developing!!!
7th December 2007 07:40 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:

Allen Klein (born December 18, 1931) is an American businessman and record label executive. He is best known (and somewhat notorious) for his tenacious management of rock and roll performers in the 1960s, and the subsequent hostile acquisition and control of their works.

7th December 2007 07:49 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Allen Klein
AKA Allen B Klein

Born: 18-Dec-1931
Birthplace: Newark, NJ

Religion: Money
Race or Ethnicity: White
Sexual orientation: Asexual (he only cares about money)

Nationality: United States
Executive summary: Prehensile ABKCO executive

For any who are suffering from an excess of admiration for either The Beatles or The Rolling Stones, an easy remedy can be found in examining how both groups were taken by New York bullshit aficionado Allen Klein. Klein began his "relationship to the arts" as an audit consultant, but no doubt he quickly recognized that there were richer mines to be dug than this field, and in 1960 he switched over to a business management racket. By 1967, Klein had also taken control of the Cameo-Parkway record label, which was then renamed ABKCO Industries.

The Rolling Stones suffered perhaps the greatest loss from their involvement with Klein. Through their dealings with him, the band lost all control over the copyrights to both their recordings and publishing produced between 1962 and 1971 -- including some of their most popular material, such as the songs Satisfaction and Jumping Jack Flash. Despite a lawsuit brought against Allen Klein by the Stones, this condition persists to the present, preventing the band from issuing any kind of career restrospective that includes recordings from this time period. Other artists similarly afflicted include Sam Cooke, Herman's Hermits and Question Mark and the Mysterians.

The Beatles involvement with ABKCO began in January 1969, when John Lennon appointed Allen Klein his personal advisor, in hopes of straightening out the free-for-all atmosphere prevailing at Apple records. In extremely short order, Klein also became business manager for both the Beatles and Apple Records. Three out of the four Beatles agreed to this arrangement; Paul McCartney, however, refused to sign and enlisted the law firm of his wife's family to keep an eye on Klein's activities. Klein did indeed clean house at Apple, but replaced the anarchic form of financial mis-management with a financial mis-management that directly benefitted himself. A series of convoluted contract negotiations resulted in the Beatles' loss of control of Northern Songs, a healthy cut of the profits going straight to Klein, and the loss of several promising young artists signed or about-to-be-signed to Apple (such as James Taylor) being lost to the aether.

In 1970, Paul McCartney filed suit against Klein and the other three Beatles in an attempt to extricate himself from the mess, salvage Apple Records, and oust Klein once and for all. Klein was eventually charged with mismanagement, but the subsequent legal struggle dragged out for nearly 10 years.

Wife: Betty
Son: Jody Klein
Daughter: Jade Klein
Daughter: Jennifer Klein

http://www.nndb.com/people/413/000044281/
7th December 2007 07:52 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:

Allen Klein born December 18

Holy Shit!! - I never knew that !!

Keith, Bobby and Klein -it's all too freakin' spooky!!
7th December 2007 07:54 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Chilean born artist raised in Mexico Alejandro Jodorowsky was a vistim of this sucker too...

In his own words (later a translation)

Allen Klein insiste en prohibir que mis películas sean exhibidas. Ahora está tratando de hacerme un juicio por haber mostrado mis películas en algunos festivales y con copias piratas. Sería bueno que las personas que admiran mi obra pidieran la cárcel a perpetuidad para Klein, acusándolo de crímen cultural.

Asesinar una obra de arte es tan monstruoso como asesinar a un ser humano. Durante ya 25 años Klein ha impedido que el público vea "El Topo" y "La montaña sagrada". Ha destruìdo los negativos originales. Es necesario iniciar una campaña mundial contra él y sus crímenes...

Por favor, traduzcan este mensaje a todos los idiomas posibles y envíenlo al mayor número de personas que puedan.

Estableceremos así la existencia del crímen cultural contra la humanidad. Allen Klein es un criminal junto con sus abogados cómplices. Todos ellos merecen el castigo de la cárcel.

Alejandro Jodorowsky.

7th December 2007 07:59 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl In his own words (later a translation) now in French

Allen Klein continue d'interdire qu'on montre mes films. Il essaie maintenant de me faire un procès pour avoir montré mes ouvres lors de festivals ou en copies pirates.

Il serait bon que les personnes qui admirent mon ouvre demandent la prison a perpetuité pour Klein, au motif de crime culturel. Assassiner une ouvre d'art est aussi monstrueux qu'assassiner un être humain. Depuis 25 ans Klein empêche le public de voir "El Topo" et "La Montagne Sacrée".

Il a détruit les négatifs originaux. Il est nécessaire d'entamer une campagne mondiale contre lui et ses crimes. S'il vous plaît, traduisez cette lettre dans toutes les langues possibles et envoyez-la au plus de gens possible. Nous établirons ainsi l'existence du crime culturel contre l'humanité. Allen Klein est un criminel, et ses avocats sont ses complices. Ils méritent la prison

Alejandro Jodorowsky.
7th December 2007 08:00 PM
Some Guy fuck 'em, everyone.
7th December 2007 08:03 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The video I'm gonna upload will be objective and won't be names "ABKCO SUCKS" it will have testimonies and references like the above. Pictures if the sucker and will be linked everywhere

Tags on YouTube will include Stones, Beatles and all the artists who were victims of this thief

7th December 2007 08:10 PM
Gazza
quote:
pdog wrote:

I'm hoping, upon his timely and natural death, that the long awaited release of the vaults is hastened! and if all he does is just die, then that's not a bad thing to celebrate either!

Nope..his son Jody will take over (it was he who was behind the 2002 re-releases)..

hopefully he'll just be a lesser bastard to deal with.
7th December 2007 08:20 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Well, now he has the header he deserves

...this is Rocks Off Allen, you won't steal us anymore!
7th December 2007 09:00 PM
PartyDoll MEG Oh Voodoo..
All your hard work
and your FYG,WY video too!!!

Up yours ABKCO (Klein and whomever....)!!!

7th December 2007 09:03 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:

What?! The FYGWY video is gone?
Say it ain't so.

7th December 2007 09:28 PM
Gazza
7th December 2007 09:29 PM
tumbled
quote:
Those bastards removed from YouTube the video I uploaded of Jimi Hendrix backstage with The Rolling Stones!! That video has never ever been released and as far as I know is an outtake from the Maysles brothers.

Are you sure its Abcko and not Youtube that is doing it, cuz I REALLY NOTICE every time I post one here at Rocks Off you can bet in 2 or 3 days its removed unless it is REALLY an obscure song.
7th December 2007 09:32 PM
Scot Rocks ABKCO - greedy pricks.
7th December 2007 09:32 PM
pdog
quote:
Gazza wrote:
{youtube video removed by lawyers and sumbags}

AwwwwwwSummmm!
7th December 2007 10:11 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
tumbled wrote:

Are you sure its Abcko and not Youtube that is doing it, cuz I REALLY NOTICE every time I post one here at Rocks Off you can bet in 2 or 3 days its removed unless it is REALLY an obscure song.

Check by yourself, click HERE

7th December 2007 10:16 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by ABKCO
7th December 2007 10:21 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:

Check by yourself, click HERE

Once you're there click on my username "gliedo" you will get this

This account is suspended.

I repeat myself

ABKCO AND ALLEN KLEIN AND JODY KLEIN SUCK LIKE NO OTHER... BURN IN HELL YOU THIEVES IN THE NIGHT AND DAY
7th December 2007 10:24 PM
glencar Sadly, money uber alles for ABKCO. Buncha greedy bastards. Like they haven't gotten enough from us over the past 4 DECADES???????
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)