ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Closing the Brazilian leg of the tour 10 years ago today
Estadio Maracaná - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - February 4, 1995
© and thanks to Jair "Coca Buena" Mota
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick in Bahamas Return to archive
January 26th, 2005 10:15 PM
Make It Funky G'day...

I happened to be reading the TRAVEL section of Toronto's Globe & Mail today, and by coincidental reading, it said that Mick had stayed there two weeks ago, on this exclusive resort, in Kataman Cay, Andros Island. The hotel manager was apprehensive about spilling any details on the Mick (as the journalists' persuasions won her over), and said that they took Mick out on a fishing trip (which is considered to be the third best barrier reef in the world). She also went on to say that he wasn't the best of guests, and "his attention span was that of a nine-year old's!" haha It never hurts to ask questions eh?

BTW, Tina Turner has been in Toronto for the past several days doing promotional work for her lastest greatest hits cd-package. She sang 4 great songs on CANADA AM, but the audio was shit. She looked like a million bucks - still!!!

Cheers!
January 27th, 2005 06:30 AM
IanBillen Fucker better stick to his work. He's had his time to vaca, play, and dabble in all kinds of things. Now work, my boy, work... with The Rolling Stones. Screw the fishing.

Ian
[Edited by IanBillen]
January 27th, 2005 06:41 AM
gypsy
quote:
IanBillen wrote:
Fucker better stick to his work. He's had his time to vaca, play, and dabble in all kinds of things. Now work, my boy, work... with The Rolling Stones. Screw the fishing.

Ian
[Edited by IanBillen]

My sources deep, DEEP inside Tardrite Corporation tell me the 2006 model -- The "Ian" -- is really gonna be something.

The old "Joey" styling is out the window, with a whole new crew of designers and engineers that were given the mandate to revolutionize head protection for the 21st century, regardless of the cost.

From what I hear, The Ian will come in a variety of colors including Day Glo orange, Hunter green, and Candy Apple red. Rumour has it that The Ian will have back-up sensors, curb feelers, XM radio, numerous cup holders and an osmotic sweat collector to keep the brow from chafing!

See your local Tardrite dealer for details.

(Your performance may vary, batteries not included, void where prohibited by law)

The above post ©2005 nankerphelge
January 27th, 2005 10:33 AM
glencar gypsy, you are catching up fast!
January 27th, 2005 08:58 PM
Soldatti Funny like always, gypsy.
January 27th, 2005 09:49 PM
monkeyman62 did mick ever bang tina
January 28th, 2005 09:55 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
monkeyman62 wrote:
did mick ever bang tina

does Keith smoke?
January 28th, 2005 10:53 AM
monkeyman62 thank you,i always suspected he did
January 29th, 2005 06:05 AM
prism Tina even mentioned it in one of her autobiographies. The affair apparently began under the stage when they played a stadium.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood