ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Closing the Brazilian leg of the tour 10 years ago today
Estadio Maracaná - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - February 4, 1995
© and thanks to Jair "Coca Buena" Mota
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keithfucius Return to archive
January 23rd, 2005 12:41 AM
Bitch I just read the topic here for the first time, and it's histerical! Did Keith really say that stuff or is this strictly comedy?? It's so funny - LMAO! I love it - KEITH is so cool, and so is Rocks Off.

January 25th, 2005 12:13 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks Bitch (no pun intended LOL it's your moniker hehe) I love that one, it's one of my favourite spaces at the webpage and I have at least twice the amount we already have there to add soon

A crazy creation of a crazy imagination

Some of the teachings are invented and some are real
January 25th, 2005 12:33 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Our pride & joy is to be real web-evangelists with that
January 26th, 2005 10:26 AM
Jaxx [quote]VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
lready have there to add soon

A crazy creation of a crazy imagination

/quote]

imagination(S) would be alot more accurate
January 26th, 2005 11:41 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Jaxx wrote:
[quote]VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
imagination(S) would be alot more accurate

Oops Jaxx sorry for any misunderstanding my reply caused but I meant the original character not the teachings as well!

Of course the space gives credits to the three of us since it was created and yes, you helped with the funniest redaction and/or creation of at least 4.5 of them, thanks
January 26th, 2005 12:07 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl ...seeing the original thread again I see I gave you the proper and deserved credits, just see the UNEDITED message posted Posted January 24th, 2005 09:33 PM in which I say "WEB-EVANGELISTS" as we are

Again sorry for any misundertanding you know I always love to give credits when credit is due and this is the case Jaxx
January 26th, 2005 12:28 PM
Jaxx no need to apologize voodoo-i really wasn't referring to me. sorry for the missunderstanding. however, the thread is timely. i was thinking that we need to dust off the old collaborative thinking caps and come up w/some new keithfucious headers.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood