ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1972 Peter Beard
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Last Friday's Conan (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2
01-22-04 01:04 AM
Jaxx here's their web site: http://www.bouncingsouls.com/index2.html

but i didn't see anything posted beyond the finish of their US tour. and yes, SIA. if you go, you must tell him his mile high cousin said HEY!
01-22-04 01:07 AM
stonedinaustralia will do jaxx

and btw it's good to see you back on deck
01-22-04 01:14 AM
Jaxx well thanks! its good to be back. this is where all the fun is.
01-22-04 03:18 AM
fmk438j Jaxx and SIA, I am tempted to go as I saw one of my favourite 'pre-stones' period bands at the same venue not long ago (Lagwagon), and it was a good night. Maybe you can talk them into doing a stones cover Jaxx?! LOL

I just did a search and see that they play Adelaide on the 27th of March (the final show of the tour no less) and it's at Flinders Uni as part of their O'week stuff (they are Frenzal Rhomb's support).

http://www.flinders.edu.au/orientation/oweek.htm

[Edited by fmk438j]
01-22-04 01:04 PM
glencar The comedienne who appeared with Jaxx's cousin is Susie Essman who plays Larry David's foul-mouthed friend on the HBO show. She's funny on the show but it's a one-note performance.
01-23-04 02:04 PM
Jaxx yes. thats exactly who it was. and LOLROTF. i don't think you will hear the bouncing souls do any stones covers--altho, didn't devo cover satisfaction? i think some of the stones lyrics are angry enough and if put to a punk beat...well who knows?
Page: 1 2

BEST VIEWED HIGH