ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1972 Peter Beard
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A BIG 4 FLICKS APOLOGY FROM ME Return to archive
01-19-04 11:13 AM
Honky Tonk Man Today I decided to check out this Keith Tumbling Dice interview. Upon doing so, do you know what I discovered? After me going on for all this time about this Monkey Man Hidden Feature, the two interviews are the same! So errrrrr, there is no Keith talking about MM.

In my defense though, I DIDN'T know there was even a Tumbling Dice interview and coupled with the fact that I found it together with the MM Select A Stone, it kind of excuses me for thinking something else. I mean, what a place to put it!

Alex
01-19-04 11:19 AM
Navin Found the 3 'hidden' features, is that all???
We did expect much more than 3-4 minutes.

The 2-DVD Best of Bowie has no less than 8 hidden tracks that exceed 30 minutes...
01-19-04 11:39 AM
egon so i'll just hide my FF again i guess?
01-19-04 12:13 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Ow well that is just great! I spend 89 hours looking for hidden stuff!
01-19-04 03:51 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
Ow well that is just great! I spend 89 hours looking for hidden stuff!

have you slept yet..?

01-19-04 03:52 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:

have you slept yet..?

Yes, last night 3 hours. I started searching this morning again.
01-20-04 11:37 AM
scratched Honky Tonk Man, I had a look for your 'hidden feature' last night and realised the same as you. I think you were pressing the skip button during the Monkey Man Select-a-Stone which took you to the Tumblin' Dice interview. Just another way to get to the same feature I s'pose!

I have found another hidden feature! By opening the Four Flicks box fully extended, and with the CD cover art of the individual Stones lined up with the background, rotate the CD of your choice slightly to the left and to the right (while impersonating that band member) to create your own Stones interview! Cool eh?!

I'll get my coat.
01-20-04 12:29 PM
egon have you hid it yet and then tried to find it back?

wel, have you?
01-20-04 12:35 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
egon wrote:
have you hid it yet and then tried to find it back?

wel, have you?

I have. It is easy to find.
01-21-04 06:46 AM
Honky Tonk Man [quote]scratched wrote:
Honky Tonk Man, I had a look for your 'hidden feature' last night and realised the same as you. I think you were pressing the skip button during the Monkey Man Select-a-Stone which took you to the Tumblin' Dice interview. Just another way to get to the same feature I s'pose!

Well at least someone here has foud it through the HTM route!

Alex
01-22-04 06:35 PM
stewed & Keefed Hey Alex....you can sleep now

BEST VIEWED HIGH