ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1972 Peter Beard
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Any U2 fans?? Return to archive Page: 1 2
01-22-04 03:01 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
macawber wrote:

live, they have four things-a singer,a guitar player,bass and drums..and they fucking kill.
what they DON'T have-fifteen people onstage they don't need

thats because they play with backing tracks. They pump in pre-recorded audio tracks for vocal choruses, keyboards etc

they are not a true "live" band. They're Memorex.
01-22-04 03:12 PM
glencar "The Licks Tour featured the BEST STONES YET !!!!!!!!!"

Wow! An original master by the masterblaster! And right on too! Next to macawber(sic) you are a genius, Joey.
01-22-04 03:28 PM
Joey " Wow! An original master by the masterblaster! And right on too! Next to macawber(sic) you are a genius, Joey. "

Thanks Blue !!!!!

I have become such a " Hack " that not only do I not know what I COPY anymore ................I don't even know what the Hell it is that I am PASTING ..............and you ?!?!?!

What ?!?!?! Oh , sure :

www.Hackwriters.com
01-22-04 03:35 PM
glencar You are a hack, Joey, but you're our hack & we respect you for your hackiness.
01-22-04 04:04 PM
Joey " You are a hack, Joey, but you're our hack & we respect you for your hackiness. "

{{{ ? }}}

01-22-04 04:12 PM
glencar Joey, are you a U2ie fan?
01-22-04 04:22 PM
Joey " Joey, are you a U2ie fan? "

***************** BLANK STARE ***************************

01-22-04 04:27 PM
glencar I'll take that as a "no" then...
01-22-04 04:28 PM
Joey " I'll take that as a "no" then... "

01-23-04 02:23 PM
macawber saint sway-where did you get the idea that U2 used backing tracks?
i've been seen them live quite a few times and have never
heard a keyboard and the harmony vocals were just the edge and bono singing together.
i skipped that k-mart tour or whatever it was called though.
they're a good group but in no way are they in the stones league.my point was i'd like to see maybe 5 or 6 people on the stones stage next time out.that's when you get the real uncut shit happening up there.
Page: 1 2

BEST VIEWED HIGH