ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Harrods Knightsbridge. London - February 1, 2007
© 2007 Harold Cunningham with Thanks to Moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Altamont Header Return to archive
25th January 2007 01:12 AM
GotToRollMe The dog! LOL! The expression on Mick's face when the dog walks across the stage. Fuckin' priceless!
25th January 2007 05:36 AM
FotiniD Almost surreal, if you come to think about it. All this chaos and then a dog walks on the stage.
25th January 2007 06:37 AM
corgi37 You can almost imagine him saying "This would'nt have happened if they invited us to Woodstock".

Or, "That fucking Gerry Garcia".

Or "Psst, Stu. Stu! Fire up the chopper".
25th January 2007 07:39 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
Almost surreal, if you come to think about it. All this chaos and then a dog walks on the stage.

Ungotunately the moment when the dog is pissing on Mick Taylor's right leg was not captured by the photographer
[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
25th January 2007 09:06 AM
PartyDoll MEG That photo says it all..

"Are we having fun?".........Me thinks not.
25th January 2007 03:06 PM
fireontheplatter i watched gimme shelter the other day in its entirity. i noticed the dog walking accross the stage for the first time..i was like, wow that was cool
25th January 2007 07:30 PM
Jethrostone Before I saw the movie today, I read in a book or online there was a dog that came across the stage. It's so random and the band keeps on playing. Classic. The dog diserves an Oscar! LOL!
26th January 2007 05:28 AM
Mathijs
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
You can almost imagine him saying "This would'nt have happened if they invited us to Woodstock".

They were invited to Woodstock according to Mick Taylor, but Jagger declined as the band was remixing let it Bleed and didn't rehearse yet for the new tour.

Mathijs
26th January 2007 05:49 AM
corgi37 Didnt know that. Yet, at the Woodstock 20th anniversary gig, i assume during VL tour promotions, Jagger was asked if the Stones would play at the 20th Woodstock gig and he said "We werent asked the 1st time, so why should we?"
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)