ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Harrods Knightsbridge. London - February 1, 2007
© 2007 Harold Cunningham with Thanks to Moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick with beard Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
11th January 2007 04:27 PM
Saint Sway Patti Smith live at Bowery Ballroom New Years Eve

11th January 2007 06:27 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
GTRMe,

are you a BIG Patti fan?

Depends on your definition of "big."
11th January 2007 10:57 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
And VOODOO......I'm en route to Mexico as we speak. I'm bringing the BIG WHIP. You are in deep shit, my friend.

Whip me!! Whip me while we listen "Dancing Barefoot" I'll get my rocks off while you do that... I love Patti, you'll love my discography, books and original pictures of her, I really love her, is the Keith Richards of Women in rock

Love you, will ya?
12th January 2007 04:27 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Depends on your definition of "big."

LOL. I mean, is she one of your favorites?
12th January 2007 05:13 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Whip me!! Whip me while we listen "Dancing Barefoot" I'll get my rocks off while you do that... I love Patti, you'll love my discography, books and original pictures of her, I really love her, is the Keith Richards of Women in rock

Love you, will ya?

LMAO...Voodoo, I love your enthusiasm! Sounds like you've got quite a collection there. I must visit some time and you can show me your etchings.

Yes, I love her too. She's the Queen of Rock and Roll, as far as I'm concerned.
12th January 2007 05:20 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

LOL. I mean, is she one of your favorites?

Oh yeah, Sway, I was a huge fan back in the '70s. After she got married and retired, I kind of lost interest. I was very happy to see her recording and touring again, but I never quite regained the fascination I had with her in the beginning. I love her though and have an enormous amount of respect for her as an artist.

16th January 2007 11:48 AM
Saint Sway reason I ask is because Rich Robinson (thats not the Robinson brother with the beard... but the one with the guitar that sounds like that Keef fella) is playing a gig at Bowery Ballroom this Friday and he's asked Patti to come sit in on a song. I cant guarantee she'll turn out.... but if you're a fan its a great, rare chance to see her. If they play what I think they'll play it'll definately be worth it....

16th January 2007 12:31 PM
GotToRollMe Thanks for the heads-up, Sway.
16th January 2007 12:49 PM
nanatod
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
If they play what I think they'll play it'll definately be worth it....

Twice as Hard?
Jealous Again?
Hard to Handle?
Remedy?

Those are songs I'd want to hear (and probably in that order).
17th January 2007 12:02 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Thanks for the heads-up, Sway.

Just got confirmation. Patti's definately going to sit in with the band.

also hoping to fly Donnie Herron from Bob Dylan's band in....

and Nano... sorry but Rich wont be doing any Crowes songs. A few of his solo songs and a bunch of covers - including Stones. Luther Dickinson from North Mississippi All-Stars is going to sing a few songs too

should make for a great night of music

this Friday - Bowery Ballroom NYC!!!!!!!!!!
24th January 2007 11:27 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Did Patti sit with them?
25th January 2007 11:32 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

1st face-lift beard?

Interesting thought...
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)