ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

First Mariner Arena Baltimore, MD - February 1, 2006
© Algerina Perna with thanks to Sue and !
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Doherty gives judge the finger Return to archive
January 28th, 2006 11:02 AM
Ten Thousand Motels DOHERTY GIVES JUDGE THE FINGER

LATEST: Rocker PETE DOHERTY escaped an additional prison sentence yesterday (27JAN06) after sticking his middle finger up at the judge who jailed him.

The BABYSHAMBLES rocker made the gesture when he was told he would be held in custody until he is sentenced for possession of drugs on 8 February (06).

He risked contempt of court, but Judge STEPHEN DAWSON happened to be looking the other way.

Doherty was arrested twice in one day on suspicion of possession of drugs on Thursday (26JAN06), his third arrest in a month.

January 28th, 2006 11:07 AM
gimmekeef Another big win on the war on drugs.....geeshhhhhhhh....Wheres my stash.....
January 28th, 2006 11:14 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Kids nowadays just got no respect for authority.
January 28th, 2006 11:14 AM
pdog WOW !!!
*Yawn*
He's so punk rock !!!
*Sarcasm*
January 28th, 2006 12:08 PM
Riffhard Fuck him. What a an idiot. Too bad the judge was not looking at the asshole.

Riffy
January 28th, 2006 12:18 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Oh cmon....give the guy a break....it must be frustrating getting busted for drugs three times in one month.
January 28th, 2006 12:43 PM
pdog
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Oh cmon....give the guy a break....it must be frustrating getting busted for drugs three times in one month.

Bad luck? Stupid? Serious Problem? Feeling sorry for the guy b/c his drug addiction is frustrating, I wouldn't waste the the space in my head on it...
Sometimes it's cute, funny and cool to watch rock stars lead excessive lives, in his case, it was never cool. This guys history speaks volumes and his problem isn't equal to his talent. Not like say, Keith...
Fuck Pete Doherty in the neck...
January 28th, 2006 09:37 PM
texile but it WAS just as stupid when keith did it......
and just as sad.
its always sad when talented people fuck themselves up....and true pdog, feeling sorry for them gets old.
January 28th, 2006 09:40 PM
pdog
quote:
texile wrote:
but it WAS just as stupid when keith did it......
and just as sad.
its always sad when talented people fuck themselves up....and true pdog, feeling sorry for them gets old.

At least with Keith, he survived endured and made great music. Pete is pretty much fucking up everything and wasting his god given talent...

[Edited by pdog]
January 28th, 2006 09:41 PM
speedfreakjive I agree with Pdog and Texile; what makes it worse is that he thinks he's better than he is IMO,
January 29th, 2006 02:30 AM
JuanTCB The other day, I woke up and, per usual, checked in with nme.com to get the daily music news. Saw Pete had got busted again. Yawn.

A couple of hours later, I wasn't sure if I'd read that he got busted again, as I wasn't really awake when I read it that morning and it was exactly like the story I'd read a couple of weeks before.

What do I see on nme.com?

Pete Doherty Arrested For Second Time Today.

Whoa. I know it's wrong, but that cracked me up. I mean, twice in the same day???

That right there is a sign from the heavens that it's time to get your shit together.

I'm not a fan of the guy's music, and he's obviously in desperate need of help and I hope he turns it all around, but Lil' Petey made the history books with that one.
January 29th, 2006 02:34 AM
winter yes, he gets the Scott Weiland award for addiction related stupidity! Way to go Pete!
January 29th, 2006 09:02 AM
corgi37 Dead man walking. Dead man walking on the mile.
January 29th, 2006 09:05 AM
Jumacfly Who the fuck is Pete doherty??
January 29th, 2006 09:07 AM
speedfreakjive lead singer of Babyshambles, formerly of the Libertines. I presume your not joking, refering to the "who the fuck is Mick Jagger" t-shirt.
January 29th, 2006 09:39 AM
Jumacfly thanks mate
I don t give a shit to this guy you know..I don t like all that buzz about sex drugs and rock n roll, whereas I find his music very common and overrated, like the arctic monkeys for instance.
It s just a matter of taste of course.
If RO pete fans are happy so it's ok for me..
Tday Im in the Dead 60's , good record , sounds like smash mouth and sometimes like the clash...uhhh!!
Time to go back to my bass guitar!!

cheers amigo
jU
January 29th, 2006 09:45 AM
speedfreakjive I may give the Dead 60's a listen, The Clash Rule
cheers
January 29th, 2006 09:47 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:
The Clash Rule

oh yes !!
have a nice sundy mate!
January 29th, 2006 05:07 PM
texile
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:
I may give the Dead 60's a listen, The Clash Rule
cheers

hell yeah, i didn't care about babyshambles until i learned mick jones was involved...
i figured there had to be something there worth checking out...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)