ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

First Mariner Arena Baltimore, MD - February 1, 2006
© Algerina Perna with thanks to Sue and !
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Savvis Centre, St.Louis, Mo Jan. 27 2006 - Setlist, Photos & Reviews Return to archive
January 27th, 2006 09:46 PM
taz22 Courtesy of our friends from Shidoobee:

JJF
You got me rocking
She's so cold
Rough Justice
Tumblin Dice
Worried About you
Rain fall down
Midnight Rambler
Night Time
This place is empty
Happy
Miss you
Start me up
Get Off My Cloud
Honky Tonk
Sympathy
Paint it black
Brown Sugar
Can't always get what you want
Satisfaction
January 27th, 2006 10:02 PM
Gazza Great to see Night Time back!

many thanks

a bit early! - did someone get a sneak preview from Charlie's little screen or something?

This show would barely have started, surely!
January 27th, 2006 10:19 PM
Stonesdoug Called in from the Rattlesnake Lounge
January 27th, 2006 10:50 PM
PartyDoll MEG Guess I'm not staying up late tonight. Nighttime, Rambler, and Worried About You is a good combo.
January 27th, 2006 10:52 PM
LadyJane MEG...I'm so damned tired....Rattlesnake Lounge?? New Backstage bar??

LJ.
January 27th, 2006 11:01 PM
PartyDoll MEG I made it back in the inner sanctum last Friday night lookin' for my lost purse with some little security guard.. Didn't see any bar, only Bruce Willis and Martin Scorsese . My one chance and no sightings, except Die Hard!!!!
January 28th, 2006 05:25 AM
Jumping Jack I sure hope we don't get Night Time, Worried About You, Rain Fall Down or You Got Me Rockin in Atlanta.
January 28th, 2006 08:13 AM
tumbling dice She´s so cold is back!They will have to play it in Brazil.It´s a very popular song here.
January 28th, 2006 10:40 AM
moy KAREN ELSHOUT
PD

January 28th, 2006 03:32 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
I sure hope we don't get Night Time, Worried About You, Rain Fall Down or You Got Me Rockin in Atlanta.

Actually , I am hoping we get " Waiting on a Friend " AND " Worried About You " tomorrow evening . Word .

Jacky !

January 28th, 2006 07:00 PM
GhostofBrianJones Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures of the band from 1-27-06.
They are great!! What was the concert like and how did everything go? Thanx.
January 28th, 2006 08:44 PM
jcooperdj Great pictures from the show. If would love to have those pics. I wonder if they would be good enough to print if I saved the images. I saw people with cameras with the orange lights but dont know how u get them in. We were right at the end of the catwalk part of the stage on the left side, best seats i ever had to a concert. IF you would be willing to let me get a couple of the pics please send them to [email protected] thanks
By the way the concert was outstanding. You could feel and see the energy on stage from where we were. Crowd rocked.
[Edited by jcooperdj]
January 28th, 2006 08:56 PM
Gazza
quote:
jcooperdj wrote:
IF you would be willing to let me get a couple of the pics please send them to [email protected] thanks

the photos reproduced above are press photos available on the internet, so they're not ours
January 28th, 2006 09:22 PM
speedfreakjive good to see WAY, but depressing to see YGMR in there
January 28th, 2006 10:42 PM
Child of the Moon It is still so nice to see Keith playing that '72 Telecaster again. Fucking great guitar.
January 29th, 2006 09:01 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
jcooperdj wrote:
IF you would be willing to let me get a couple of the pics please send them to [email protected] thanks

As gazza pointed they are available top download and print for personal use so just right-click the image and click "save image as" and click ok
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)