ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

First Mariner Arena Baltimore, MD - February 1, 2006
© Algerina Perna with thanks to Sue and !
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The BEAST 50 Most Loathsome People in America, 2005 Return to archive
January 27th, 2006 07:46 PM
Ronnie Richards It's funny cuz it's true...

http://www.buffalobeast.com/91/50.htm

January 28th, 2006 01:18 AM
Brainbell Jangler Yes!
January 28th, 2006 02:13 AM
lotsajizz that's funny!!

January 28th, 2006 03:32 AM
sirmoonie Well written, well said. Scary list when you think of the collective popularity within.

And says it all, says it almost as good as I do, regarding the fucking dope that is George Walker Bush III: "Simply put, the stupidest man ever to lead this country......Often responds to questions by attempting to define the word he finds the most challenging in them."
January 28th, 2006 05:21 AM
maumau winner of the most predictable list of the decade

funniest thing is that he accuses donohoe of attacking people "in a perpetual frenzy of hateful, red-faced rage"

don't know about the colour of the face of the person that wrote the list, but talking about hateful rage and frenzy...

then there's a "you" but of course not an "I"

maybe the whole thing is just a mirror

if this bitter sarchasm is funny well, have fun, i suppose

(to prevent errors: i am not a rightwing christian at all, quite the opposite i'd say)

January 28th, 2006 09:48 AM
lotsajizz are you defending Donohoe?

January 28th, 2006 03:27 PM
Riffhard There are so many idiots left off that blatantly partisan list it's not funny. Where the hell in Micheal Moore? How about that liberal media whore Cindy Sheehan? Where the fuck is the hypocrit George Soros? Nancy Pelosi? Babs Streisand? Al fuckin' Franken?

I mean c'mon now. The list is a joke. Charles Kruathammer?!?!? The man IS a very intelligent man regardless of his politics.

That a liberal,who thinks he is being funny,puts God on the list of loathsome people shows exactly why the leftwing kooks can't win. They appeal to likeminded kooks that actually think that shit like this is funny because,in their twisted worldview,it's true. This should be Exhibit A as to why the left will continue to lose elections.

LOL! These are the same idiots that think Samual Alito is not in the mainstream!! LOL!

Remember Democrats when the kook fringe tells you to jump. Make sure you always ask, "how high"? Please refer to Diane Feinstein's latest brilliance.

Riffy

PS-Sorry for the rant,and I know that the link was meant as a joke,but I just got finished arguing with my wacky liberal neighbor/friend!
January 28th, 2006 06:05 PM
Jumping Jack Speaking of ass wipes, how did the 3 Stooges Dean, Kerry, and Gore not make the list?
January 29th, 2006 09:05 AM
corgi37 You know, that reminds me. What ever happened to the enemies list every one was waiting for?
January 29th, 2006 12:44 PM
Sir Stonesalot >Speaking of ass wipes, how did the 3 Stooges Dean, Kerry, and Gore not make the list?<

Because they are too boring. Include those guys and everyone is asleep by the time you get to #45.

Man, I'm feeling sleepy just looking at their names....

I guess some of you missed the part where the writers called the list an outlet for their "prodigious political bias".

Hey, I think a list with the likes of the loony assed libs like the ones that Riffy mentioned would be equally hilarious. Go for it Riffy. I'll laugh just as hard at your list as I will The Beast's list.

Face it, our politicians and political commentators(on both sides)...as well as most of our celebs...are ridiculous idiots. Every single person on that list...including "You" and "God"...deserve a skewering. I could not find one person on that list that I felt was undeserving.

The 2004 list was pretty funny too.
January 29th, 2006 10:37 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:

I guess some of you missed the part where the writers called the list an outlet for their "prodigious political bias".

Smack. Showing, yet once again, that Riffie never even reads the thread he feels compelled to involve himself in. Hell that guy doesn't even read the stuff he cuts and pastes. Yippee America!!! Yay!!!
January 30th, 2006 05:59 AM
Jumping Jack Speaking of skewering, Teddy Kennedy should be skewered and slow roasted on an open fire with an apple in his mouth. Talk about porkers! He even comes pre-marinated.

How that murderous, womanizing, drunk has the audacity to pass judgments on others is the height of hypocrisy and should put him on the top of every ass clown list!!!
January 30th, 2006 08:09 AM
egon
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
You know, that reminds me. What ever happened to the enemies list every one was waiting for?

That list is a bust.
Please refer to the IDIOT LIST instead.
January 30th, 2006 08:24 AM
lotsajizz How that murderous, womanizing, drunk has the audacity to pass judgments on others is the height of hypocrisy and should put him on the top of every ass clown list!!!

[/quote]

you mean like the first lady? she killed someone too....and both her and her hubbie were boozers

and NO, being a boozer is NOT a good thing

drinkin is

being a BOOZER is not

OK now

Cazart!!!
January 30th, 2006 12:43 PM
Scottfree I can't believe someone actually spent the time write all that BS. It's quite obvious this person is a leftist that threw in a couple of lefties to make it appear he/she is objective....
January 30th, 2006 01:28 PM
FPM C10 Given your feelings I can't believe you took the time to READ all that BS. Funny BS, I might add.

The list is the 50 most "loathsome", so of course there are more rightwingers on it. They've got a lock on loathsomeness. If it was "50 Silliest" or "50 Most Ineffectual" or "50 Most Likely To Shoot Themselves In The Foot" there would be a lot of left-wingers on it. But it's "50 Most Loathsome", so live with it.

Most right-wingers I know are proud of their loathsomeness, or seem to be. Some of them think of it as being "robust".
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)