ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

First Mariner Arena Baltimore, MD - February 1, 2006
© Algerina Perna with thanks to Sue and !
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Chris Jagger new album (nsc) Return to archive
January 26th, 2006 04:45 PM
Tom GILMOUR ON JAGGER'S NEW ALBUM
Act Of Faith

It seems fans of David Gilmour will have two albums to buy on the Pink Floyd guitarist's 60th birthday, not just the one (his eagerly awaited On An Island).

Also out on March 6th is the latest album from Chris Jagger, younger brother of the Rolling Stones singer Mick. Act Of Faith features two tracks with David providing guitar duties - the first track on the album, "It's Amazing (What People Throw Away)", and a later track, "Junkman". "Junkman" is said to feature a nice bluesy feel but little is known of "It's Amazing".

However, to get a sneak preview of the sound of these tracks, Chris's band Atcha are playing in London on February 4th and 5th. More details can be found at ChrisJaggerOnline.com.

This isn't the first collaboration between Gilmour and Jagger, with David providing guitar duties on Chris's 1995 album Atcha on the track "Steal The Time".

Thanks to our friend Werner Haider over at Pulse & Spirit for the info on this new release.
January 26th, 2006 04:50 PM
Nellcote Chris Jagger's music is quite listenable, I have Channel Fever & Rock The Zydeco, very enjoyable.
Thanks for the 411.
January 26th, 2006 06:16 PM
Soldatti I only heard two albums of him and it's good material.
January 27th, 2006 12:39 AM
riccardo And bro Mick is on one track too!
January 28th, 2006 11:04 AM
Paranoid_Android Does Michael Jackson do a duet on it?

"Please Baby Please.....you'll have me on my knees!!"
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)