ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

First Mariner Arena Baltimore, MD - February 1, 2006
© Algerina Perna with thanks to Sue and !
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pitch tickets for Wembley on TM now! Return to archive
January 26th, 2006 06:58 AM
Flairville Just checked ticketmaster.co.uk and the pitch seats for Wembley 2 have been opened again. Hope it helps some of you!
January 26th, 2006 04:08 PM
FM ....and for Sun 20 Aug 2006

Fraser
January 26th, 2006 04:22 PM
erikjjf Thanks!
Just picked up block A1 row 1 for both shows, £60 plus fees.
January 26th, 2006 05:09 PM
pdog Where is BL A1? The seating chart doesn't make sense to me...
January 26th, 2006 05:31 PM
Gazza far left of the stage as you're looking at it from the floor

(Note : as the stadium isnt built yet, seating plan for the tiered seating isnt known yet)

Thanks for this thread. There were only block C for 22/8 earlier and I have great seats for that one but now theyve added tickets for 20/8 I've just grabbed four in A1 row 4 for that one for £60 apiece plus charges

Snap these up folks, they wont be there for long and until now theyve been like gold dust

(thread re-titled as tix for BOTH shows available)

[Edited by Gazza]
[Edited by Gazza]
January 26th, 2006 05:45 PM
Sleepy London Clown Thanks for the heads up, got pairs in A1, row 1 for both shows.

Hope the price doesn't indicate a restricted view?

Guess we won't know until June when Bon Jovi open there...

Anyone on RO going?

Over to you Gazza!
January 26th, 2006 06:05 PM
Flairville Hi all, frigging hell there's good karma around this board!
January 26th, 2006 06:29 PM
Gazza
quote:
Sleepy London Clown wrote:
Thanks for the heads up, got pairs in A1, row 1 for both shows.

Hope the price doesn't indicate a restricted view?

Guess we won't know until June when Bon Jovi open there...

Anyone on RO going?

Over to you Gazza!

well..pretty much all the tickets in the first few rows in Block A, even in the middle, are £60. Its still not a bad deal whatever way you look at it.

if the stories about the stadium not being ready in time for the FA Cup final on May 13th are true, it could be that Bon Jovi might not to get to play on their planned date (June 10th, isnt it?)

However, Take That's reunion shows should be OK for late June. The Stones are scheduled to be the third act to play Wembley as of now with Robbie Williams following them in September

Thanks to a bit of patience and keeping ears to the ground, my plans to get good tickets at reasonable prices for all of the Euro shows I'm going to seem to be falling into place nicely. Thats £60 plus charges for tickets in the first 5 rows for both Wembley and the Glasgow show now. Happy enough with that!

Plenty of people on RO going, I think you'll find!!
January 26th, 2006 06:38 PM
Flairville The price doesn't relate to their being a restricted view. The first 10 rows are the best and nearly always the cheapest seats in the house. I don't know why, it certainly has nothing to do with a restricted view. In the US the first 10 rows were $99 each and like rocking horse shit. The only people who managed to get them were those with a pre 5/9 RS.com membership. I got 5th row at the Wachovia centre in Philly for $99 with my code and flew to the states from the Uk, there was no restricted view believe me!
Be pleased you've got a great seat!

What a summer get together we're gonna have!!!!!!!!!!
January 26th, 2006 06:47 PM
Gazza
quote:
Flairville wrote:
Hi all, frigging hell there's good karma around this board!

Look at all the love in this room!!!
January 27th, 2006 04:29 AM
Flairville Hurry up if you want some. They're nearly sold out rows 11 and 12 are popping up for £150. They'll be gone real soon.
January 27th, 2006 05:05 AM
Gazza some in A6 now available, so if you stick to the £60 price, you might have luck for a little while yet
January 27th, 2006 05:27 AM
BillyBoll Block A6, Row 2 for the 22nd at £60!

Even better!
January 27th, 2006 05:27 AM
speedfreakjive Me and Zeet have got in Block A1 too.
January 27th, 2006 07:40 AM
Mickijaggeroo Got A6, Row 8! So StonesVikings are covering both flanks!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)