ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

First Mariner Arena Baltimore, MD - February 1, 2006
© Algerina Perna with thanks to Sue and !
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jagger & Scott Engaged??? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
January 25th, 2006 08:21 PM
texile
quote:
Soldatti wrote:

I like that "Primitive Cool" haircut.

in his never -ending attempts to stay edgy - mick jagger resurrects the mullet...
you guys are cruel - i think scott is a nice change from jerry hall...
she's PRIVATE.
January 25th, 2006 08:39 PM
kath terrible picture of her.

well, here's to ya, darlin! maybe you and mick have come to an agreement on how you are gonna approach a "marriage" to mick jagger.

he is the world's biggest whore, you know....

not that it's a BAD thing.....
January 25th, 2006 09:04 PM
texile
quote:
kath wrote:
terrible picture of her.

well, here's to ya, darlin! maybe you and mick have come to an agreement on how you are gonna approach a "marriage" to mick jagger.

he is the world's biggest whore, you know....

not that it's a BAD thing.....

yeah, ain't that sad - she has no idea:
it's like WE know the man better ...lol.
January 25th, 2006 10:47 PM
glencar Good point about her desire to retain some private life, texile. Although if they do get married, expect a Baba wawa interview shortly afterwards.
January 26th, 2006 03:02 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Ihavelotsajam wrote:

I hear Jon Bon Jovi has been beat up several times by his black-belt Karate chopping wife.

I hear Jon Bon Jovi will soon have a brain implant.
January 26th, 2006 05:18 AM
speedfreakjive
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

I hear Jon Bon Jovi will soon have a brain implant.

Lets hope so!
January 26th, 2006 07:46 AM
Gazza
quote:
Ihavelotsajam wrote:

I hear Jon Bon Jovi has been beat up several times by his black-belt Karate chopping wife.

Have a Nice Day!
January 26th, 2006 07:53 AM
egon
January 26th, 2006 09:37 AM
Angiegirl Ew & ew.
January 26th, 2006 10:09 AM
Gazza Eeeek

If you can judge someone by the company they keep, I say ditch her now, Mick!
January 26th, 2006 12:10 PM
glencar Who is that blonde in egon's pix?
January 26th, 2006 12:38 PM
kath i was afraid to ask...
January 26th, 2006 01:22 PM
Ihavelotsajam Victoria Beckham, the Spice Girl. THe gossip report said L'Wren was showing off her ring to Victoria Beckham.
January 26th, 2006 01:27 PM
BILL PERKS IMO, POSH IS THE HOTTEST CHICK ON EARTH-RG
January 26th, 2006 02:11 PM
Ihavelotsajam
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
IMO, POSH IS THE HOTTEST CHICK ON EARTH-RG

I'd say she's the hottest of the Spice Girls, but that wasn't much of a competition.
January 26th, 2006 02:15 PM
Angiegirl She's a braindead anorexic imo.

But maybe she's a very nice person
January 26th, 2006 02:16 PM
Ihavelotsajam
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
She's a braindead anorexic imo.

But maybe she's a very nice person

She's also delusional about her singing ability.
January 26th, 2006 02:19 PM
Angiegirl lol, true! or any ability really.

She told a reporter recently that she's never even read a book in her whole life.
January 26th, 2006 02:25 PM
Ihavelotsajam
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
lol, true! or any ability really.

She told a reporter recently that she's never even read a book in her whole life.

That's quite an accomplishment. She apparently did go to school, though. Or at least I remember her saying she had been driven to and from school in a limo or something.
January 26th, 2006 02:26 PM
flexy633 Wait a minute - is she the same woman he had the baby with? I thought she was Spanish? I can't keep up with Mick's women, so maybe I am totally out of the loop on this.

And isn't she like 32 or 33 years old???? Same age as Jade and two years younger than me. UGH. And people thought Rod Stewart was an old perve.
January 26th, 2006 03:08 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
flexy633 wrote:
Wait a minute - is she the same woman he had the baby with? I thought she was Spanish? I can't keep up with Mick's women, so maybe I am totally out of the loop on this.

And isn't she like 32 or 33 years old???? Same age as Jade and two years younger than me. UGH. And people thought Rod Stewart was an old perve.

Nope, that was Luciana, and she's Brazilian (I think), besides, that affair happened during the 97 Bridges tour.
This is L'wren Scott.
January 26th, 2006 03:55 PM
luxury1 yep--there it is. I think I see an Adam's apple.
January 26th, 2006 03:57 PM
pdog
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
yep--there it is. I think I see an Adam's apple.

A real TS would have that shaved down...
January 26th, 2006 04:07 PM
flexy633
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

Nope, that was Luciana, and she's Brazilian (I think), besides, that affair happened during the 97 Bridges tour.
This is L'wren Scott.

OK, now it is coming back to me. I thought he was still with Luciana. How many damn women is he going to have babies with and then end the relationship?

Ahhhh, well.....Jerry's the one that lastest the longest.
January 26th, 2006 04:09 PM
Slavegirl L'wren looks like Marylin Manson without make-up in those fashion show pictures. She also has kind of a Jerry Hall with black hair thing going on.
January 26th, 2006 04:12 PM
texile
quote:
flexy633 wrote:

Ahhhh, well.....Jerry's the one that lastest the longest.

yeah, her humiliation meter was apparently a void.
January 26th, 2006 04:21 PM
flexy633 Not sure if I would give up Mick Jagger either! Apparently, it took Jerry longer to have finally had enough. If these women don't know what they are getting into by marrying a rock star, then they are sadly very naive.
January 26th, 2006 04:36 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
flexy633 wrote:
Not sure if I would give up Mick Jagger either! Apparently, it took Jerry longer to have finally had enough. If these women don't know what they are getting into by marrying a rock star, then they are sadly very naive.

Totally agree. It's not exactly a secret how Mick looks upon women and his relationships with them.
January 27th, 2006 12:05 AM
gorda Hmmmmmmmm . . .

pdog, luxury1, jumacfly, speedfreakjive and Angiegirl?

Aren't you afraid?

I mean Sir Mick Jagger is a rich and powerful man! He could easily hire someone to squash you like a cockroach and no one would miss you.

That's his girl you're talking about!

P.S. Everyone deserves happiness! Even though, I am jealous!
January 27th, 2006 03:41 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
gorda wrote:
I mean Sir Mick Jagger is a rich and powerful man! He could easily hire someone to squash you like a cockroach and no one would miss you.

Talking about delusional... Is your real name Victoria???
Plenty of people would miss me FYI

Anyway, you got it backwards imo, I think Mick would just agree with us, instead of coming after us...
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)