ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

First Mariner Arena Baltimore, MD - February 1, 2006
© Algerina Perna with thanks to Sue and !
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hermanos Argentinos...... I beg you......(PLEASE READ) Return to archive
January 23rd, 2006 07:13 PM
J.J.Flash Just in case of a miracle, something usual in movies, is there any EXTRA TICKET left with you guys? Marcelo Quatraro, Estella, Fito, Soldatti, Maximiliano, anybody?!?!

At the moment, poor young Jay probably couldn't afford even the trip to Buenos Aires, taking into consideration that I'm coming from the countryside of São Paulo state (about 450Km from the capital). Anyway, in my wishful thinking, there's still some hope.

Please, PM me the answer and I could at least try......

Muchas gracias por la antencion.

Saludos!

P.S.: I always loved Dieguito Maradona, Gabriel Batistuta... you know.....I swear the God
January 24th, 2006 07:49 AM
J.J.Flash Any help would be much appreciated
January 24th, 2006 07:56 AM
Jumacfly Come on guys Don t let our great Jay alone!
this guy needs and DESERVES your help!!!:d
Ju
January 24th, 2006 08:53 AM
FotiniD Jay my darling, I'm sending out all the good vibes of the world your way! Yes, miracles do happen even outside hollywood movies, so hang on in there and you might as well receive yours!

Come on you guys, bring your extra tickets!
January 24th, 2006 09:03 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl JJF as simple as this, post your message at http://rocksoff.org/foro you can post in Portuguese as you can see in the member list (available publicly) we have regulars from Portugal and Brazil

Tickets come on go there for all shows in Buenos aires, Spain, Mexico and Monterrey
January 24th, 2006 06:30 PM
Soldatti Gerardo is right, you can find help there. Great people around.
January 24th, 2006 07:32 PM
Madafaka I haven't Fausto, but try there!
January 24th, 2006 11:18 PM
Estela Hi, JJ! I've just read your post.
Let me talk to Marcelo Quatraro (he has several contacts inside DG Productions) and perhaps, can make some arragements in order to get one or two extra tickets.
It's not for sure but, at least, we´ll try...
Always, there is a little hope!
I let you know.
January 25th, 2006 06:41 AM
J.J.Flash Muchas gracias queridos hermanos por la antencion.

Thank you very much my dear friends for your attention and commitment, trying to help poor young Jay. I missed the tickets, because I knew, even the tickets being available for such a low prices, considering other R'n'R concerts, as well as the prices dealt for US, I knew that I couldn't afford all the expenses with the trip (travel, hotel, food and so forth). But, if I can travel by bus + just going the Monumental and not staying at a hotel, my expenses could be reduced to at least the half.

Let's pray.

Waiting.

Saludos!
January 25th, 2006 12:06 PM
claudiomoraleida My dear J. J. !!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm praying for you ! and I have to tell ya that WE'RE GONNA ROCK IN BUENOS AIRES TOGETHER ! Mark my words ! You're gonna make it ! You deserve !!!!!!!!! guitars, clothes, things, all this stuff we can buy again someday ! sell everything, go by bus, by foot, you name it !

-------> sending good vibes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your hermano in Brasil
Claudio
[Edited by claudiomoraleida]
January 25th, 2006 05:37 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
claudiomoraleida wrote:
My dear J. J. !!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm praying for you ! and I have to tell ya that WE'RE GONNA ROCK IN BUENOS AIRES TOGETHER ! Mark my words ! You're gonna make it ! You deserve !!!!!!!!! guitars, clothes, things, all this stuff we can buy again someday ! sell everything, go by bus, by foot, you name it !

-------> sending good vibes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your hermano in Brasil
Claudio
[Edited by claudiomoraleida]

I thought so dear Claudio, about selling my stuff, expensive DVDs, vinyls, underwear.... unfortunately I should have had this idea earlier. That contact you sent me, Sabrina of that agency from Rio Grande do Sul, she replied my e-mail and informed that the bus package is completely sold out. There is left only the packages for airplane travel, which costs about 700 USD (an amount young, poor, sad Jay couldn't afford at this moment). I'm really screwed up. Anyway, I will be here, hoping that everything goes right with you. You are the man, I'm the loser.... the one that since the last tour which started in 2002, have been making plans about seeing this motherfuckers and now, end up deciding whether or not I am going to the BEACH SCUFFLE, I mean, beach concert. We, the real Stones fans, die-hard, frenzy fans don't deserve such a "gift". This is not fair, CHARITY?!?! WTF?!!?

How much will be the travel for you Moraleida? I'm still thinking about an extra ticket that a kind-hearted, advised Argentinean hermanito could possibly have bought. In this case, I would try to travel alone by bus, going and coming back without hotels.... it would be tough anyway.

Keep me informed people.
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
January 25th, 2006 05:49 PM
claudiomoraleida well J J...here are my plans

airplane tickets ...tough ! R$ 1000 - 5x no cartão
tickets - R$ 250 a vista (ja paguei, gracas a Deus)
Hostel - R$ 70 pelos 4 dias ! albergue Milhouse com 6 camas no quarto

+ food + bus + metro + everything else

I believe, 1.600 reais (686 dollars !)to go to Buenos Aires and see 2 shows and party a lot !

Well, that's fair...I think !
Claudio
January 26th, 2006 12:09 PM
Estela Hi, JJ! Please contact Marcelo Quatraro trough his mail [email protected] (in portuguese, please... )
We talked by phone this morning.
Good luck!!!
January 26th, 2006 06:02 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Estela wrote:
Hi, JJ! Please contact Marcelo Quatraro trough his mail [email protected] (in portuguese, please... )
We talked by phone this morning.
Good luck!!!

Hi Estela! Thank you very much for your support.

I've sent an e-mail to Marcelo. Please, let him know. I still don't know how I could make it, anyway, at least I could have some level of assurance about the tickets availability.

Muchas gracias!
January 27th, 2006 10:12 AM
Madafaka So, any news Fausto?

Claudio, we're setting up a big pre-show party and post-show party.
Tell us when you arrive at Buenos Aires or visit the spanish forum to get more info about that!
January 28th, 2006 10:57 PM
voodoopug
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

I thought so dear Claudio, about selling my stuff, expensive DVDs, vinyls, underwear.... unfortunately I should have had this idea earlier. That contact you sent me, Sabrina of that agency from Rio Grande do Sul, she replied my e-mail and informed that the bus package is completely sold out. There is left only the packages for airplane travel, which costs about 700 USD (an amount young, poor, sad Jay couldn't afford at this moment). I'm really screwed up. Anyway, I will be here, hoping that everything goes right with you. You are the man, I'm the loser.... the one that since the last tour which started in 2002, have been making plans about seeing this motherfuckers and now, end up deciding whether or not I am going to the BEACH SCUFFLE, I mean, beach concert. We, the real Stones fans, die-hard, frenzy fans don't deserve such a "gift". This is not fair, CHARITY?!?! WTF?!!?

How much will be the travel for you Moraleida? I'm still thinking about an extra ticket that a kind-hearted, advised Argentinean hermanito could possibly have bought. In this case, I would try to travel alone by bus, going and coming back without hotels.... it would be tough anyway.

Keep me informed people.
[Edited by J.J.Flash]

joey wants to know how much you want for the underwear.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)