ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pepsi Center, Denver, CO - February 1, 2002
Steven R. Nickerson - Rocky Mountain News
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick's sweaty face (B stage pic) Return to archive
01-28-03 01:48 AM
stoneslib An outtake from San Diego.

H
01-28-03 03:26 AM
marko nice photo.I�ve been using,exact photos for my boots.
Diego covers has pics from diego!etc...
01-28-03 06:00 AM
luxury1 I love Mick's sweaty face. Shows he's working hard, and is a healthy dude. Now, Keith,--I never see him sweat--that is weird.
01-28-03 07:29 AM
Maxlugar Muhammed Ali did not sweat during his second to last fight vs Larry Holmes.

Does Keith have Parkinsons?

Is he punch drunk?

I'm worried!

Maxy!
01-28-03 10:19 AM
luxury1 Parkinsons--that could explain his (sometime) playing on this tour. Oops, did I just say that out loud?
01-28-03 10:40 AM
throbby Yes you did, and you know how Keith is. I have it from reliable sources that he's taking notes on the above posts

01-28-03 10:53 AM
luxury1 Ha--that old man would have to catch me first. And I hear that the only thing he's been using that switchblade for recently is to peel apples.
Is it too obvious that I am mad at Keith for dissing Mick so often this tour?!
01-28-03 11:50 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Ha--that old man would have to catch me first. And I hear that the only thing he's been using that switchblade for recently is to peel apples.

And probably to threaten Ronnie to stop playing with the camera during the shooting of aforementioned apple-peeling music video.

"Ronnie!"
"Camera... oooohhh."
"Stop staring into the camera and blocking Mick or I'll cut yer balls off."
"Ohhh.... camera."
"We need another cup of coffee here!"

Man, Ronnie's opening to the "Anybody Seen My Baby" video is funny and sad at the same time - they cut away from him so often and you hear the sudden jumps in his lines - he's so sloshed he's probably slurring the words on all thousand takes.

Well, luxury, Keith's realized that no matter what he dished on Mick, Mick and Ron were both outperforming him the first leg... so this leg he's really turned on the fire. And at MSG, the "we're still engaged" comment means that for the first time in awhile, Keith and Mick are having fun together.

Now if only we could turn down that bastard Chuck El Fuck and his Keyboard Of Fucking Annoyance, we'd be in Stones heaven.

-tSYX --- I left you in the debris...

*edit*: That's the "Anybody Seen My Baby" *video*. Yeah. Nouns are good.
[Edited by TheSavageYoungXyzzy]
01-28-03 12:08 PM
Joey " Parkinsons--that could explain his (sometime) playing on this tour. Oops, did I just say that out loud? "

Oh Hell , THAT is funny ...............Luxy , your post made me shake so much with laughter that you would have thought Mohammad ( SIC ) Ali and Katherine Hepburn were shaking hands over here.....................................

JACIMBO !

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST