ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pepsi Center, Denver, CO - February 1, 2002
Steven R. Nickerson - Rocky Mountain News
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dead Flowers live at RS.com!!! Return to archive
01-27-03 03:59 AM
Monkey Woman Hi everybody! Hope it hasn't been posted yet, but I've just seen it and I simply have to share: the new vid at RS.com is DEAD FLOWERS, live from the Las Vegas show at MGM Grand on 11.30.02.
For members only, alas! See:
www.rollingstones.com/mem...ualticket/
Maybe someone can download and FTP it. I don't know the trick...

Mick is in great voice and shape, snappily dressed in a silver jacket (wow!) and plays a powerful rhythm on his accoustic Hummingbird. Yes, Mick in full country singer mode is something to see -- and hear! ;D

The other guy to watch on this song is Ronnie on lead electric guitar, very concentrated in the beginning, then taking off with a long mean solo, both dirty and spirited, a perfect complement for this great nasty song!

Enjoy!
01-27-03 10:20 AM
T&A best of the tour (so far) - the Stones at their absolute finest. can't find a single criticism of this one - played and sung beautiful (hello Keith on backups!) and (finally) mixed absolutely perfectly.
01-27-03 12:47 PM
Monkey Woman Right, T&A! I love it when Keith sings backup. The Glimmer Twins are so nice together. Plus Keith looks happy as a kid in this vid!
01-27-03 05:05 PM
justforyou Yes m'am, aint it great!

Take me down little Suzy...
01-28-03 09:03 AM
crashbandicoot001 ...here are the direct links to view all 3 versions (high, med & low quality) - or, if you have asf recorder, to download them......

http://ac1.arcostream.com/ultrastar/members/video/2002lickstour/113002vegas/deadflowers/deadflowers_high.asf

http://ac1.arcostream.com/ultrastar/members/video/2002lickstour/113002vegas/deadflowers/deadflowers_med.asf

http://ac1.arcostream.com/ultrastar/members/video/2002lickstour/113002vegas/deadflowers/deadflowers_low.asf

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST