ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pepsi Center, Denver, CO - February 1, 2002
Steven R. Nickerson - Rocky Mountain News
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Did Billy Joel nolte??? Return to archive
01-26-03 10:04 AM
nankerphelge Ran his Mercedes into a tree last night I see.

"Not immediately known whether alcohol was involved"

Right!

I've seen nothing on Hawaiian attire or drooling -- anyone else?
01-26-03 12:04 PM
Highwire Rob Like you, I don't know yet if its a Nolte but Billy's definitely pulled a Captain Jack at this point.
01-26-03 12:17 PM
LadyJane Did any of you see the Diana Ross "Nolte" video?

Hilarious!!

Too bad they deleted the sound!!

LadyJ.
01-26-03 12:23 PM
luxury1 Wow--LadyJane--what a cool avatar! That photo is unlike any I have ever seen of Keith!
01-26-03 12:48 PM
LadyJane Thanks Lux!! Isn't it the best??!!!

Refer to my thread "Thanks Voodoo" for more details.

LadyJ.
01-27-03 02:03 AM
gypsy That avatar is cool, LadyJane. It looks like Keith is posing in front of a Sears portrait studio backdrop.
01-27-03 02:14 AM
Happy Motherfucker!! Tes Tes Billy Joel, hope he's not hurt. Tell me, when did he make the transistion to a little fat pudmier? He looks terrible these days.
01-27-03 08:12 AM
Factory Girl Lady J, indeed the avatar rocks. Looks like Keith is in Jamaica-happily partaking in ganja...lol.

Gypsy, I loved your "Sears studio" comment...hilarious.
01-27-03 10:32 AM
gypsy Thanks, FG. I don't mean it in a bad way...it really does remind me of a bad Sears background. But, that's why I like it.
01-27-03 10:49 AM
LadyJane Thanks fellow Stones Sisters !!

When I saw the photo I just had to have it as my avatar, because it is so different. As I told Voodoo, who did it for me, the photo has everything; the sun, the sky, the surf and Keith. What more could a girl ask for?? LOL

LadyJ.
01-27-03 10:58 AM
Dandelion*
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
What more could a girl ask for??

LadyJ.

Pictures of Billy Preston and Mick doing the hustle.
01-27-03 11:04 AM
LadyJane Dande:

That goes without saying!!

Do tell: When will the unveiling take place?

LadyJ.
01-27-03 11:07 AM
gypsy Hey, Dande. I'm home now. I've got a bunch of errands to run this afternoon. Then, I'll go through my books, find the pics, and scan 'em for you.
01-27-03 11:26 AM
Joey I absolutely LOVE this " Stones' Sisterhood " business going on around here ........................

I see a Video in my future .

Developing ...........................

SKITTLES !
01-27-03 11:30 AM
gypsy Really, Joey? I see one of those women's films from the Lifetime network.
01-27-03 11:38 AM
Joey " I see one of those women's films from the Lifetime network. '

Oooooooooooooooooh ,YES !!!!!!

I forgot about that one ...................I see Cheryl Ladd AND Tina Jordan too ......

Oh , HAPPY HAPPY JOEY !

Developing ......................

JACKSEE !!!!!
01-27-03 11:42 AM
gypsy I see Judith Light, Valerie Bertinelli, and Merideth Baxter-Birney.
01-27-03 11:52 AM
jb The Nolte thing is so played out already....boring!!!!
01-27-03 11:55 AM
LadyJane I say the boys better watch out! 'Cause a sisterhood of stones could be very powerful!! C-10 could be kicked to the curb!!!

How come I can't stop hearing "Witch's Song" from "Broken English"? LOL

"Sister's we are waiting......"

LadyJ.
01-27-03 11:59 AM
gypsy jb, your attitude has been played out, and it wasn't even funny to begin with.
01-27-03 12:02 PM
jb You seem to be in the minority..I was quite the hit in New York....you vitrolic attitude towards me is quite played out and you stupid ass posts bore the shit out of me...
01-27-03 12:08 PM
Factory Girl Dande, I look forward to the premier of your "Grindo-Rama" avatar-should be a quiet a spectacle...lol.
01-27-03 12:15 PM
Joey " I see Judith Light, Valerie Bertinelli, and Merideth Baxter-Birney. "

Carpet Munchers ....................all of them !

Oh , the horror................

The horror .....................

Well , not really --- Joey like !!!!!!!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ! Tasty !

Developing ........................

JACKSTER !
01-27-03 12:19 PM
Factory Girl Joey, Val Bert was married to Ed Van Halen. How does that make her a carpet muncher?? I think Val is a salami muncher.

Joey, I think you're confused. Jodi F. is a carpet nuzzler.
01-27-03 12:46 PM
Dandelion* Okay - how do I get the picture Nasty just sent me into the message box, sort of like where Larry Hagman is in Joey's posts? Tech help please..
01-27-03 07:32 PM
gypsy I'm still not impressed, jb. I am glad you were a 'hit.' Good for you.
Dande, hope you get those pics up and running soon!
01-27-03 08:51 PM
exile I saw Billy Joel recently
he REALLY DOES look terrible these days

holy shit its scary
01-28-03 03:09 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Dandelion* wrote:
Okay - how do I get the picture Nasty just sent me into the message box, sort of like where Larry Hagman is in Joey's posts? Tech help please..

dandy - the pic has to be on the net somewhere

as yours is not - if you mail it to voodoo he can "locate" it for you (hope you don't mind that voodoo)- then you put the address in the appropriate spot in your profile

it's fairly straightforward and i'm no comp. tech head by any stretch of the imagination

can't wait to see it - is it just a pic.??- if so you should see if you can work it up to an animation - (the mind reels in horror)

hope this helps

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST