ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pepsi Center, Denver, CO - February 1, 2002
Steven R. Nickerson - Rocky Mountain News
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Darryl Jones Return to archive
01-25-03 12:41 AM
Soul Survivor Is it just me, or has this guy put on some weight?
01-25-03 03:14 AM
Moonisup he's huge
01-25-03 10:31 AM
tumblingdice I think he ate Lisa ????
01-25-03 11:08 AM
stewed & Keefed I think the stones are paying him to much.
01-25-03 03:11 PM
NHStonesfan Look like he found my diet plan
01-25-03 04:55 PM
sasca
quote:
NHStonesfan wrote:
Look like he found my diet plan

01-25-03 06:13 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy It's true - the Stones wreck people. Blondie's looking more and more like Keith every day, Darryl's ballooning up...

The Stones have already killed Graham Parsons, Jimmy Miller and Brian Jones, not to mention wrecked the careers of Ry Cooder and Mick Taylor.

How many more must die before this shameless violence comes to an end?

Hopefully, lots!

Keep on a-rollin!

-tSYX --- Call me the tumblin' di-haiiiiice....
01-25-03 06:16 PM
sasca Don�t forget the great Michael Cooper.
01-26-03 12:15 AM
sammy davis jr. Blondie "Sideshow Bob" is looking worse for the wear these days. Another Keith victim.
01-26-03 09:21 AM
luxury1 That's it--Sideshow Bob-how perfect. I was wondering who he reminded me of. Upon leaving a hotel restaurant recently, my friend and I bumped into Blondie and it took him a long while to answer and ask a few simple questions at about 4 in the afternoon. We walked away shaking our heads.
01-26-03 04:05 PM
Gazza >I think he ate Lisa ????

lucky him!

01-26-03 04:33 PM
swapwoodfortaylor who's this Darryl Jones then?
01-26-03 04:39 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
That's it--Sideshow Bob-how perfect. I was wondering who he reminded me of. Upon leaving a hotel restaurant recently, my friend and I bumped into Blondie and it took him a long while to answer and ask a few simple questions at about 4 in the afternoon. We walked away shaking our heads.

Yeah. Blondie looks consistant with Keith's aging pattern - heroin abuse. He'll get new teeth like Keith if he hasn't already pretty soon.

-tSYX --- We are not old men...
01-27-03 08:45 AM
Factory Girl Does Darryl look like the "Pillsbury Dough Boy"?
01-27-03 10:35 AM
gypsy Yeah, he's packed on the pounds...not unlike one Mick Taylor. I didn't notice any pit rings on his shirt like MT gets...but if he gains a wee bit more...

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST