ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pepsi Center, Denver, CO - February 1, 2002
Steven R. Nickerson - Rocky Mountain News
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Finding a ticket for Denver's a bitch! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
01-24-03 12:22 PM
Joey Monnie .................Nows yous justs gots to come !

Don't believe Max .......................He is just teasing ........................or is he ??????????

Developing ...............................

{{{{{{{{{{ JACIMBO }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
01-24-03 12:31 PM
Maxmeister [quote]Jaxx wrote:

yes that place is under consideration as well as the paramount cafe, duffy's irish pub and a microbrew pub called rock bottom brewery...all of which are located on the 16th street mall. shit, we could pub crawl it if we want. let me know!

Right now it looks as if there's a lot of interest for the Hard Rock on
sat. It's as good a starting point as any. Doug and the crew will be across the street at the Paramount. I have to pop in and say hello.
Several are up for fri. evening. Some place with decent food and cold Heineys would be good. I'm easy.
Next weekend is gong to be great!! But, I can't jump the gun. Tomorrow comes first. Party in Houston!!
CYHMK CYHMK CYHMK CYHMK CYHMK CYHMK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick
01-24-03 12:53 PM
Joey " Right now it looks as if there's a lot of interest for the Hard Rock on
sat. It's as good a starting point as any. Doug and the crew will be across the street at the Paramount. I have to pop in and say hello. "

I like the idea of a "Pub Crawl " too................

We could start at the " Hard Rock " .

I called the Denver Chamber of Commerce and they said that there is no such thing as a " 15th Street Tavern " and that Maxy is just playing with all of us ...............

They also said my I.P.S. ( Inflatable Party Sheep ) is cheating on me ...........Go Figure .

Jacky !
01-24-03 01:19 PM
Maxlugar I would like a word with this flunky at the Chamber of Commerce you spoke with!

http://denver.travelape.com/nightlife/15th-street-tavern/

Either you want to Rock with your Maxy or you don't!

But don't call me a lier!

01-24-03 01:30 PM
nankerphelge Nuthin' worse than a cheatin' IPS!
Cloven-hooved beast!
Pop her and get another!
01-24-03 01:48 PM
scope
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Nanky, are you really going?

Scopey too?

Hmmmmm...........

Not concrete yet, but definitely a developing situation.
01-24-03 01:55 PM
jb Whats up Scope? Going to Denver....can't be any colder then New York was!!!
01-24-03 01:55 PM
nankerphelge Yeah scopey!!
You hate missing parties too doncha!?
01-24-03 02:38 PM
nankerphelge Oh c'mon Stoney -- just do it!
You can avoid Keno.
Joey'll share some blow with ya!
01-24-03 02:40 PM
Joey " Either you want to Rock with your Maxy or you don't!

But don't call me a lier! "

<----- I'll be damned , he wasn't teasing us , was he ?

Frig No . Hell , I apologize my Maxy .......there IS a 15th Street Tavern . When I get a hold of that Mr. Jacoby from the Denver Commerce Authority ( DCA ) I am going to ream him a new A##Hole .

First Guinness on Joeykins .

{{{{{{{{{ JACKY JACK JACIMBO }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

01-24-03 02:56 PM
Joey " If you like your hard rock/ punk music loud, this is the place for you. It�s located in the somewhat seedy area of downtown and certainly has that dive bar feel to it. The tragically hip crowd is extremely young, so anyone over 30 may feel slightly out of place.

The $5 pitchers during happy hour are a great deal but the music doesn�t start till much later. If you�re a 20-something with multiple piercings in search of an unpretentious place to waste away a night, the 15th Street Tavern will rock you until your eardrums pop. "

Oh , I get it . It's one of THOSE Bars !

{{{{{{ CA - RACK }}}}}}}}

" It looks like .......It could be ................IT IS !!!!! Another Home Run by Jacky Boy "

" I tell ya Harry , the day we stole this kid from the Yankees was the day we turned one hundred years of losing ballgames around ............................. "

{{{{{{{{{ JACKY BONDS }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

01-24-03 03:07 PM
Maxlugar Hey, no one is twisting your arm to go drink with Maxy.

Frig' you and I'll have my $5 pitchers without you.

MACKY!

01-24-03 03:13 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
scope wrote:

Not concrete yet, but definitely a developing situation.

Yes, Scopey.

Developing indeed..........

I must be a lemming because you and Nankie have me on the verge of doing something really stupid, irresponsible, and costly.

I'm trying TicketFaggit every now and then, if two ticks pop up, should I grab both? Let me know.
01-24-03 03:23 PM
nankerphelge ...DENVER....MUST GO TO DENVER.....
01-24-03 03:50 PM
Joey " I must be a lemming because you and Nankie have me on the verge of doing something really stupid, irresponsible, and costly. "

No , you are doing something very very special --- Living Life to its fullest .

Come .................drink with Joey ...and Jaxx .....and Nanky ......and Scopey .....and Steelie .......and Syphy .......and Voodoo ....and Maxy ......and MaxMeister ........and Keno .................all the others I've missed so far .

Jacky !
01-24-03 04:11 PM
parmeda Nanky! What happened? No "lunch" today for you?
I see you've been pre-occupied making arrangements, LOL...
01-24-03 04:19 PM
Fiji Joe Ohh...this showing up without a ticket idea sounds intriguing...Fiji is seriously considering this...I sold a pair of tix in Atlanta to two girls (for face value $90 each) who were in sec. 400 and I got them on the field then garnered them a $100 profit on their crappy sec. 400 seats...If this karma thing has any validity...I would be in for something special in Denver
01-24-03 04:22 PM
parmeda Fiji...stop haggling with yourself and GO! You'll get a ticket, just get there...
01-24-03 04:29 PM
nankerphelge Yes I had beer for lunch today Pammy, but I didn't want to rub everyone's face in it.

That's just not me!

But I am going to Denver to do some blow with Joey...
01-24-03 04:37 PM
parmeda

Sometimes...I just hate you guys.
01-24-03 04:40 PM
Fiji Joe Ya'll have no idea how close ya'll are to meeting the fat man...logistics, must resolve the logistics
01-24-03 04:47 PM
nankerphelge Good!
Go west young man...
01-24-03 05:09 PM
Joey " Ya'll have no idea how close ya'll are to meeting the fat man...logistics, must resolve the logistics "

The worm is definitely turning for you oh ye of the Beer Ti##ies !

Fly in Saturday afternoon ........................

Fly out Sunday ...................................

Oh , and see STONES and Party in between .

Now , " Come to Denver " .........................please ?

JACKY !
01-24-03 05:27 PM
Fiji Joe Well, the logistics would mandate that I not fly, but drive on Friday--- and return on Monday...I have to find someone to dump my kids off on and that would be the in-laws who live in Anytown, Western Kansas...But, unless the bossman tells me I cannot go, after I tell him my fabricated reason for wanting Friday and Monday off, I do not see why I wouldn't be there...Developing...
01-24-03 05:33 PM
Maxlugar "I have to find someone to dump my kids off on and that
would be the in-laws who live in Anytown, Western Kansas.."

WHOA! No problem!

Word is Pete Townsend will be at the 15th St. Tavern pre-show!

Petey will watch them! CLOSELY.

Case solved!

Now come stay with me at the Red Lion.

But strap down those boobs of yours. When I drink I get "touchy feely".

Developing........

01-24-03 05:33 PM
Joey " But, unless the bossman tells me I cannot go, after I tell him my fabricated reason for wanting Friday and Monday off, I do not see why I wouldn't be there...Developing..."

You make Joey giddy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Developing .........................

{{{{{{{{{{{{ JACKY JACK JACUMBO }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
01-24-03 05:45 PM
nankerphelge Stoney -- come to Denver, we'll get torqued up together and I'll keep you from dropping Keno like a bad habit!

Fiji -- you gotta go -- it's your destiny. Give the kids some IPS and TV dinners and they'll be fine!

Max -- throw a six-day turtleneck diaper on the kid and hop a plane -- enuf foolin' around

scope -- I know you are already workin' it big guy!!

Joey -- look what you started....

tingle tingle...
01-24-03 05:49 PM
Joey " Max -- throw a six-day turtleneck diaper on the kid and hop a plane -- enuf foolin' around "

No Sh## !!!! Hell , it's a weekend . Let the wife handle the lil' Maxlette for an evening .................she probably WANTS a break .

" GO !!! " she brays to her husband ....................

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
01-24-03 07:34 PM
sirmoonie Denvo slam!

Yes! Scored a 150 smacker!

Oh verily I say unto thee, the power, the glory, and the hootch swilling piss fights on the mezzanine!

Man, whole herd out there. How did you do this Joseph? Do you have any more left? Can you really deliver Scopey, Feej and Maxy? Can you really do it?

Impressive.

"Taking the high road, Ronald!"
01-24-03 11:22 PM
scope
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Yeah scopey!!
You hate missing parties too doncha!?

Does it show that much?

Sirmoonie, I see that you are on board. Sorry but these bastards at work actually expected me to do shit today and I couldn't get to the board all afternoon. I worked so hard I had to go out after work and have myself a couple of Margarita's (yes Gerardo, 1800 only). Please don't tell me there were 2 tix avaliable when you grab yours. I just checked and nothing at the moment.

Still Developing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page: 1 2 3

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST