ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Music Hall, Omaha, NE - June 13, 1964
© World Herald Photos with thanks to Li'l Brian!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Fucking DF Return to archive
January 25th, 2006 06:46 PM
TomL Brother I am a coming. Got baltimore next week then the DF. I can not wait to see your home town. My balls are like click clacks again. Be in touch soon. Work on Nanky?????/??
January 25th, 2006 08:28 PM
Scottfree Ummm, ok...

Silver train is uhhh cummin...
[Edited by Scottfree]
January 25th, 2006 09:46 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Be sure it will be a great weekend, I will pick you up at the Airport Friday night, from that moment to Sunday night I will take you to great place, Friday till we drop, Saturday morning a visit to El Chopo (the biggest rock fair in the entire world) and then to where ever you want, Saturday night till we drop and Sunday preparation to the first show in Mexico in 8 years after six shows in the same venue
January 25th, 2006 09:49 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Scottfree wrote:
Ummm, ok...

Silver train is uhhh cummin...
[Edited by Scottfree]

Silver bells is a ringin’, ringin’ up inside my brain, ding dong oh yeah.

DF = Distrito Federal like DC in the USA

January 25th, 2006 10:34 PM
LadyJane
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Be sure it will be a great weekend, I will pick you up at the Airport Friday night, from that moment to Sunday night I will take you to great place, Friday till we drop, Saturday morning a visit to El Chopo (the biggest rock fair in the entire world) and then to where ever you want, Saturday night till we drop and Sunday preparation to the first show in Mexico in 8 years after six shows in the same venue

I am truly frightened for the people of Mexico City.

THESE TWO?????????

TOML and VOODOO??????????

I'm thinkin of buying a ticket just to watch THEM.

You boys are gonna have a fucking drunkenchibastonesinrocknrollin weekend.

LJ.
January 25th, 2006 10:40 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl That could be a succesful REALITY SHOW, imagina some cameras following such a weekend with the two of us
January 26th, 2006 02:24 PM
nankerphelge Voodoo and TomL's excellent adventure!!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)