ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Music Hall, Omaha, NE - June 13, 1964
© World Herald Photos with thanks to Li'l Brian!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ignorant scumbag on Ebay. Return to archive Page: 1 2
January 25th, 2006 07:55 AM
corgi37 What a total tool! It quotes people, but says nothing! hahaha. Did it expect people to feel sorry, and offer something for nix? Dickhead. Buffoon!

BTW, i am an Aussie Stones fan, and they might not tour here, so will some one pay my airfare, get me a ticket (MUST be 1st 10 rows on the floor), put me up for the night, let me do their wife/girlfriend (hubby IF, and i mean IF i have to and there is no other choice), feed me southern fried steaks and grits and buffalo wings, get me drunk (no Yank swill though!), take me to either Disneyland or Disneyworld, and kiss me goodbye as i board my flight back to Oz.

Hey, i got a passport!
January 25th, 2006 08:39 AM
Paranoid_Android ==========================================================
Wow, I am pissed.
Last week I bid on some awesome tickets, right in front of the 2nd stage. I wanted those tickets so bad that I even pleaded with 2 other bidders who actually conceited and backed down from the auction because they felt my passion was more than theirs for those particular seats. I've been a member of Ebay for 4 years and I have NEVER begged or pleaded with another seller or bidder for ANY item.

===========================================================

WHA WHA WHA!!! Why do you feel so friggin' ENTITLED? You go to TM...it's a crap shoot...sometimes you get GREAT seats...other times...not so great...Join the fan club and get the best seats at the pre-sales EVERYTIME!!!

if you feel the ebayer who outbid you is really being fraudulant...report him to the EBAY powers that be...they will ban him and he will be stuck w/ the tickets he doesn't really want anyway.
January 25th, 2006 08:51 AM
gimmekeef Time out guys...lol...think our friend Tiffani has gone.After all these verbal spankings little wonder!!!...
January 25th, 2006 02:25 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
zonked77 wrote:
Well everyone isn't making 6 figures a year like yourself I assume to be able to lay down outrageous ticket prices the day tickets go on sale or spending 3 times above face value for broker tickets. Fuck me for being poor, danny boy..

Tiffani

god-damned communists

January 25th, 2006 05:42 PM
snap13
quote:
glencar wrote:
No one here gives a fuck about your problem. Go elsewhere with your loser notes. You really give off a bad vibe, honey.

GLENCAR..... YOU ARE A RUDE JERK.... JUST GO AWAY.... THANKS...
January 25th, 2006 07:35 PM
lotsajizz where do these whining little shits come from?

are they bred this way?

OK now

January 25th, 2006 08:24 PM
PeerQueer [quote]zonked77 wrote:
Ok fine; you win and I'm gone and I taking my bad vibe with me. For all of you hating fuckers who are only used to looking at people in one dimension, (including this monkey fuck I"m responding to now), yall can all get raped upside down with a 10 foot cattle prod and bleed to death out of your noses.

Tiffani

Have you been reading my diary again?

January 25th, 2006 08:35 PM
kath e bay used to be fun years ago, but now it is ruthless. lots os people wait until the last possible moment, and as we have seen, there are sites that can help you stay as high bidder. it's the name of the game now.

too bad. it used to be fun.....
January 25th, 2006 08:52 PM
Dan
quote:
kath wrote:
e bay used to be fun years ago, but now it is ruthless. lots os people wait until the last possible moment, and as we have seen, there are sites that can help you stay as high bidder. it's the name of the game now.

too bad. it used to be fun.....

It still is fun.

When I win!

But yeah having bid at least a thousand times on tickets and won about 5 times I have long since got over the disappointment when I don't.
January 26th, 2006 07:54 AM
corgi37 Same thing happened here on Ebay with U2 tickets. Hours after selling out, they went for thousands.
January 26th, 2006 02:06 PM
jpenn11
quote:
Paranoid_Android wrote:
if you feel the ebayer who outbid you is really being fraudulant...report him to the EBAY powers that be...they will ban him and he will be stuck w/ the tickets he doesn't really want anyway.

In this case, she might report herself. Wasn't the original seller entitled to have his or her bidders not collude?

quote:
I wanted those tickets so bad that I even pleaded with 2 other bidders who actually conceited and backed down from the auction because they felt my passion was more than theirs for those particular seats.

Other than that, I'm sympathetic to fans (and by her language she seems to have listened to alot of Stones songs though I don't recall a cattle prod lyric in MR and think "conceited" is a Freudian slip here) who are trying to obtain tickets and keep current in their rent payments.
January 26th, 2006 03:19 PM
kath hey...that describes ME!!!!
January 26th, 2006 03:31 PM
stonesmachine stonesmachine wrote:
Sorry to hear about that, pricks indeed!

You should consider using a program called Esnipe, it will put your max bid in 6 seconds before the end of the auction, it isnt seen as a bid so it doesnt drive the price up either, hasnt failed me very often when I bid on something I really want to have

quote:
IzzyStradlin wrote:

It's America - get over it.

Ummm, get over what?
[Edited by stonesmachine]
January 26th, 2006 08:55 PM
WhenTheWhipComesDown Maybe I am confused, but she said she was venting. So she
comes on here and vents her feelings. What kind of response did
she expect anyway? Damned if you do and damned if you don't.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)