ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Music Hall, Omaha, NE - June 13, 1964
© World Herald Photos with thanks to Li'l Brian!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ignorant scumbag on Ebay. Return to archive Page: 1 2
January 24th, 2006 03:17 PM
zonked77 Wow, I am pissed.
Last week I bid on some awesome tickets, right in front of the 2nd stage. I wanted those tickets so bad that I even pleaded with 2 other bidders who actually conceited and backed down from the auction because they felt my passion was more than theirs for those particular seats. I've been a member of Ebay for 4 years and I have NEVER begged or pleaded with another seller or bidder for ANY item.

So anyway of course I know I would have to worry about someone else coming along to outbid me. Gee, 3 minutes left, ok..2, 1. Then it happens, I get outbid. Well that's the way of the bidding wars I know because that is how I usually bid; instead of driving the prices up I wait until the last minute and put in my max bid. Ok, I lost I was heartbroken but I got over it.

Today, I'm cruising Ebay for tickets and what do I see?? The same tickets I was outbid on, listed by the bidder who outbid me being sold for a serious profit. This asshole has listed the same tickets 4 times, ending at 4 different times. So I wrote a nice letter to the prick, it goes....

~~~~Yes, they are amazing seats alright. As a matter of fact you outbid me on these tix sold by KatieP in the last minute, now you turn around and sell these tickets for a nice profit.

I don't have a lot of money and was going to not pay some bills for those tickets. I've seen the Stones twice, both times I was sitting far away. All I wanted was to be able to be very close and I almost had a chance. I bought shit seats because I couldn't deal with getting my heart set on tickets to lose them again. See I'm a fan not some predatory scumbag looking to capitalize like yourself.

As expensive as the face value is for RS tickets this tour, people cannot afford to hand out the $$. Ticket brokers are making a killing on these and then there's people like you; worse than the ticket brokers.

Why do you have this item listed 4 times, ending at four different times. Are you not only looking to capitalize but perhaps wanting to defraud too??

I hope you don't sell them, cocksucking fuck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiffani
January 24th, 2006 03:50 PM
stonesmachine Sorry to hear about that, pricks indeed!

You should consider using a program called Esnipe, it will put your max bid in 6 seconds before the end of the auction, it isnt seen as a bid so it doesnt drive the price up either, hasnt failed me very often when I bid on something I really want to have
January 24th, 2006 03:53 PM
Joey
quote:
stonesmachine wrote:
Sorry to hear about that, pricks indeed!

You should consider using a program called Esnipe, it will put your max bid in 6 seconds before the end of the auction, it isnt seen as a bid so it doesnt drive the price up either, hasnt failed me very often when I bid on something I really want to have

Thanks for the Information stonesmachine .

I Love this Board !!!!!
January 24th, 2006 03:57 PM
pdog you will find better and cheaper seats when TM drops a bunch day before the show...
January 24th, 2006 03:58 PM
Dan If you don't like the way Ebay works or (GASP!) the fact that people actually sell things for a profit there, I would suggest just staying away and buying your tickets from Ticketmaster the way you are supposed to (that is unless your account isn't revoked for sending abusive messages to members.)
January 24th, 2006 04:03 PM
Joey
quote:
Dan wrote:
If you don't like the way Ebay works or (GASP!) the fact that people actually sell things for a profit there, I would suggest just staying away and buying your tickets from Ticketmaster the way you are supposed to (that is unless your account isn't revoked for sending abusive messages to members.)

Tough Crowd here this Afternoon !!!!!

[Edited by Joey]
January 24th, 2006 04:05 PM
zonked77 Thanks and thanks for the info, I'll check into that program..

Tiffani

quote:
stonesmachine wrote:

January 24th, 2006 04:09 PM
zonked77 Well everyone isn't making 6 figures a year like yourself I assume to be able to lay down outrageous ticket prices the day tickets go on sale or spending 3 times above face value for broker tickets. Fuck me for being poor, danny boy..

Tiffani

quote:
Dan wrote:
If you don't like the way Ebay works or (GASP!) the fact that people actually sell things for a profit there, I would suggest just staying away and buying your tickets from Ticketmaster the way you are supposed to (that is unless your account isn't revoked for sending abusive messages to members.)

January 24th, 2006 04:13 PM
Dan
quote:
zonked77 wrote:
Well everyone isn't making 6 figures a year like yourself I assume to be able to lay down outrageous ticket prices the day tickets go on sale or spending 3 times above face value for broker tickets. Fuck me for being poor, danny boy..

Tiffani

I don't recall saying in any post anywhere on this board what I make but its far from 6 figures. Your ranting sounds like sour grapes from a sore loser.
January 24th, 2006 04:23 PM
zonked77 With a snide comment like you made you didn't expect backlash? YOU were quick to assume that I might have had my ticketmaster account revoked for harrassing members. So what if I am bitter? I could be doing a LOT worse than giving some prick a peice of my mind that you could crucify me for.

YES, I am bitter and sour, so what? I don't regret sending that message. I make no goddamn apologies. If you feel so sorry for the pud, I'll give you his Ebay ID so you can massage his ass with your consoling hand.

Tiffani

quote:
Dan wrote:

I don't recall saying in any post anywhere on this board what I make but its far from 6 figures. Your ranting sounds like sour grapes from a sore loser.

January 24th, 2006 04:29 PM
Dan
quote:
zonked77 wrote:
With a snide comment like you made you didn't expect backlash? YOU were quick to assume that I might have had my ticketmaster account revoked for harrassing members. So what if I am bitter? I could be doing a LOT worse than giving some prick a peice of my mind that you could crucify me for.

Of course you could do a lot worse, but would it still be able to entertain me at your expense? Oh well, if it hasn't happened already I bet Ebay will be taking your crayons away soon enough.

quote:

YES, I am bitter and sour, so what? I don't regret sending that message. I make no goddamn apologies. If you feel so sorry for the pud, I'll give you his Ebay ID so you can massage his ass with your consoling hand.

Tiffani

Would rather congralate him on a job well done. Gawd bless America and GAWD BLESS CAPITALISM.
January 24th, 2006 04:39 PM
kath switch to decaff.
January 24th, 2006 04:40 PM
zonked77 Well when Ebay bans me I'll let you know so you can share the wonderful news with your friends and family. If this is your entertainment and the highlight of your day, you're more pathetic than you'd like me to be.

Tiffani

quote:
Dan wrote:

Of course you could do a lot worse, but would it still be able to entertain me at your expense? Oh well, if it hasn't happened already I bet Ebay will be taking your crayons away soon enough.

Would rather congralate him on a job well done. Gawd bless America and GAWD BLESS CAPITALISM.

January 24th, 2006 04:46 PM
Dan
quote:
zonked77 wrote:
Well when Ebay bans me I'll let you know so you can share the wonderful news with your friends and family. If this is your entertainment and the highlight of your day, you're more pathetic than you'd like me to be.

Seeing people make fools of themselves on message boards like you are is always entertaining. Not necessarily the highlight of the day but a nice break from the monotony.
January 24th, 2006 05:05 PM
zonked77 Maybe you had a good point or two earlier but your continuance makes you just as much of a fool as I am. You're no better than me arguing over this stupid shit. Being a female I am expected to be emotional from time to time but you as a man acting like a little bitch just having to have the last word. well go ahead and be the "better" fool, knock yourself out with your quick witted, show stopper response.

Make it count...

Tiffani

January 24th, 2006 05:21 PM
Dan Nice "I am a woman" copout. Too emotional for message boards perhaps?
January 24th, 2006 05:37 PM
kath no, really.

everybody should switch to decaff.

sheesh....

January 24th, 2006 05:46 PM
snap13
quote:
Dan wrote:
Nice "I am a woman" copout. Too emotional for message boards perhaps?

dan, you need to give it a break...... just go away.......
January 24th, 2006 06:08 PM
zonked77 You're right Kath, and I AM finished with this...

LOL Dan? Is that the best you can do? Aviod the truth in my statement to turn it around in a feeble attempt to mind manipulate? Blind, I am not.

Has anything in this thread up to this point led you to believe that I'm some soft hearted punk with no heart, thus too emotional for message boards? Do you think I'm the type to back down if my back was truly against a wall?

Perhaps today isn't of my better ones but know this; I have learned from the best, my skin and soul is solid. Basically, you cannot make my earth quake. Sure we can play with words but you won't shatter me with yours or make me believe that I'm an idiot just because YOU aren't feeling my passion. The fact that I am real enough to admit my fallacy is rare this day and age. I suggest you try it sometime. It makes you humble and true to yourself.

Now Kath and I'm sure others here would like for this little cyber battle to dissipate. If you decide to get one more off for the road my hands will be clean because I am finished with you for today.

Tiffani

quote:
Dan wrote:
Nice "I am a woman" copout. Too emotional for message boards perhaps?

January 24th, 2006 08:00 PM
corgi37 I got absolutely no sympathy. Why not buy tickets like 90% of other people bloody well do? Cant afford it? Rob a bank. Bash your Grandma. Get a better job.

But really, i am shocked. Gee, fancy that. Some one selling stuff on Ebay for profit.

I blame Bush!
[Edited by corgi37]
January 24th, 2006 08:11 PM
gimmekeef So who said life had to be fair?....Got 2 tix for Atlanta..paid $762 for em...pm me and you can have them for $500....But dont get mad at Ebay....just dont go there...
January 24th, 2006 09:01 PM
WhenTheWhipComesDown Tiffani I hope you are able to get really great seats if you are still
looking.

And CockSuckerFuck is a great username!
January 24th, 2006 09:36 PM
Coming Down Again Forgive me if this has already been posted (I didn't have time to read all the posts) but...

As you probably know, it is unlawful to sell tickets above their face value for events happening in most States (The specific States are listed on Ebay). Being the law abiding site that they are, Ebay clearly states in it's ticket selling policy that you cannot sell tickets above face value in these States and they claim that they won't allow auctions that violate this rule.
Of course, they really don't police it as they want to make as much money as they can.
HOWEVER, you can make a formal complaint about the auctions (include the auction #) and they will cancel the auction. They usually do it within a day of the complaint.
So...if you really want revenge, keep an eye on those tickets and keep complaining to Ebay. If you really want to be a dick, make the guy a lowball offer for the tickets.

Just as an FYI...I sold tickets on Ebay for a little bit and then my conscience got the best of me. So go get 'em!
January 25th, 2006 02:32 AM
zonked77 You must think I'm wearing my I give a fuck tee shirt today. Furthermore, what news are you telling me at the 11th hour that Dan hasn't already?

It's so easy for you to point out the things that apparently you know that would rectify this situation for me as if I haven't covered all the ground that I know. What the hell do you know about me anyway?

Stop co-signing, be original and tell me something new.

To Gimmekeef, Thanks for the offer but I couldn't possibly take time off to go down south. Of course I know that life isn't fair, that is not news to me.

I don't know how everyone turned this into a "Tiffani wants sympathy rally." I was just venting. I don't know any of you people in the slightest so why the hell would I need to rely on some folks I don't know to uplift me and offer support? You people really have it twisted.

Tiffani

Tiffani

quote:
corgi37 wrote:
I got absolutely no sympathy.

[Edited by zonked77]
January 25th, 2006 02:43 AM
glencar No one here gives a fuck about your problem. Go elsewhere with your loser notes. You really give off a bad vibe, honey.
January 25th, 2006 02:54 AM
zonked77 Ok fine; you win and I'm gone and I taking my bad vibe with me. For all of you hating fuckers who are only used to looking at people in one dimension, (including this monkey fuck I"m responding to now), yall can all get raped upside down with a 10 foot cattle prod and bleed to death out of your noses.

Tiffani

quote:
glencar wrote:
No one here gives a fuck about your problem. Go elsewhere with your loser notes. You really give off a bad vibe, honey.

January 25th, 2006 02:54 AM
zonked77 Ok fine; you win and I'm gone and I taking my bad vibe with me. For all of you hating fuckers who are only used to looking at people in one dimension, (including this monkey fuck I"m responding to now), yall can all get raped upside down with a 10 foot cattle prod and bleed to death out of your noses.

Tiffani

quote:
glencar wrote:
No one here gives a fuck about your problem. Go elsewhere with your loser notes. You really give off a bad vibe, honey.

January 25th, 2006 03:04 AM
glencar Bye bye McNasty!
January 25th, 2006 03:04 AM
glencar Oh & enjoy your nosebleeds!
January 25th, 2006 06:38 AM
IzzyStradlin
quote:
stonesmachine wrote:

It's America - get over it.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)