ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Music Hall, Omaha, NE - June 13, 1964
© World Herald Photos with thanks to Li'l Brian!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pogues Tix For Sale (nsc) Return to archive
January 24th, 2006 02:24 PM
FPM C10 Hey, I've got 2 tickets to see the Pogues at the Nokia Theater on Times Square on Sunday, 3/19. Selling for what I paid - $50 + "convenience charges".

Wanted to go but can't afford it.
January 24th, 2006 02:26 PM
Sir Stonesalot Shut the fuck up.
January 24th, 2006 02:27 PM
Sir Stonesalot Seriously.

Dude.

That ain't even a little funny.
January 24th, 2006 02:29 PM
SheRat NOO!!!

That can't be right...
January 24th, 2006 02:46 PM
monkey_man Lad this is the reason credit cards were invented. . .for times just like this!! Shane could die any minute. . .get over this obsession with money!
January 24th, 2006 02:49 PM
SheRat
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
What, that fuel oil and out-of-town drinking binges cost about the same? I can only afford one. Hmmm...which should it be?

Hemmoraging money in NYC last weekend didn't help much.

What I mean is, that just sucks. In the grand scheme of things, it is just *wrong* that you are unable to attend this event.

Maybe I need to fly out to NYC again for this show...

January 24th, 2006 02:50 PM
Sir Stonesalot Oh man.

This sucks more than I have words for.

Is everyone else gonna bail too?

I'm going with or without you....I'll go by myself if that is the way it is. I HAVE to go...and I can't afford it either.
January 24th, 2006 05:39 PM
prodigalson i wish i can go...i want tickets so bad. but i dont no how i would get to nyc. I love mr. macgowan hes my everything.
January 25th, 2006 09:39 AM
FPM C10
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:

Is everyone else gonna bail too?

No, why would they?

Nobody's beating a path to my door to buy them so far. Maybe I can ebay them.

I can't afford to throw hundreds of dollars away on something that, if I do it properly, I won't remember much of. Just so I can say I did it? Say it to who? I can drink myself stupid and watch "Live at the Town & Country" for 1/10 the money.
January 25th, 2006 10:31 AM
Sir Stonesalot Yeah, well, you know Brownie won't need much of an excuse to bail. I hope he still goes. He'll have a blast.

I talked to Butterbean and we are both definately going. I'll stop by with my ticket money...maybe this weekend? Lemme know what works best for ya.

As for your extras, we thought about asking Chuck Rock if he wants to go. I'll let you know. But he's the onliest person we can think of that would be interested in going. Maybe Caesar Pink?

I'm real sorry that you can't make it dude. I know you were looking forward to it. It's a bitch being a mature adult. I gave that up along with fast food and donuts.

In fact, I'm thinking about being REALLY silly and going to the Borgata on 3/11 too.
January 25th, 2006 01:59 PM
FPM C10 Oh, no rush for the ticket money. I didn't mean to make it sound like we were busting up the furniture for heat. But I'm going to be paying for last weekend forEVER, and no way was it worth it. So at some point I need to be unamerican and live within my modest means.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)