ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Music Hall, Omaha, NE - June 13, 1964
© World Herald Photos with thanks to Li'l Brian!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The LadyJane Appreciation Thread Return to archive
January 24th, 2006 01:19 PM
pdog She Rocks... She made my trip to NYC, which was great, even more special. I don't have the words, and need help putting her up on the pedestal she deserves...
January 24th, 2006 01:22 PM
Maxlugar Word. An MVP of the SotC for sure!

So nice too.

I shall always be her friend.
January 24th, 2006 01:25 PM
Sir Stonesalot Lady Jane is, simply put, the best.

January 24th, 2006 01:26 PM
pdog There are many I've met this tour that are friends for life. There's not much that I would let end that. No way am I going to miss hanging with everyone I met... If Hitler or Saddam were Summiters, they would've gotten a pass from me...
I gotta go see a man about a bed...
Send my love to your wife and my kids Maxy...
January 24th, 2006 01:37 PM
egon If superman was a women, then LJ would be her!
January 24th, 2006 01:40 PM
Maxlugar [quote]pdog wrote:
Send my love to your wife and my kids Maxy...

That's what me and my little mischief making friends running around the neighborhood with our white dog with the black patch over his eye would call Postin' baby!

That's Postin'!

-- Maxlugar, As seen on the hit commentary show "The O'Postin' Factor, weekdays at 8:00 PM on MSNBC.

January 24th, 2006 03:10 PM
moy best definition of cool (after ronnie and keef)
January 24th, 2006 03:14 PM
Honky Tonk Man A wonderful person and someone I would dearly like to meet
January 24th, 2006 03:44 PM
pdog
It's Our Gang ...

-- Pdog, As seen on the hit commentary show "Hard Postin', weekdays at 8:00 PM on BET.

January 24th, 2006 03:45 PM
Joey

She truly is a very special person and will ALWAYS be much loved by this young Joeykins !

The Joeykins ! ®
January 24th, 2006 05:28 PM
Gazza I've already mailed LJ to thank her privately for organising things, but theres no harm mentioning it here too.

A purple heart/Victoria Cross for going above and beyond the call of duty, especially under what have been very trying circumstances in recent weeks

God bless ya.

January 24th, 2006 05:52 PM
nankerphelge Yes indeed -- what a wonderful cruise director!
January 24th, 2006 06:01 PM
SheRat yes, we owe it all to LJ.

So say all of us!
January 24th, 2006 06:03 PM
Pako Gertte I eat ladi yains dey ar delicious
January 24th, 2006 06:11 PM
PartyDoll MEG Oh Yes, LadyJane is the BEST!! Don't think too many of us would have been able to pull it off like she did given circumstances. Hugs on ya, Girlfriend!!
January 24th, 2006 08:45 PM
CraigP I had the pleasure of sitting next to Lady Jane on opening night in boston, by chance!
I think I yacked her ears off though. (sorry)

[Edited by CraigP]
January 24th, 2006 08:47 PM
Gazza that was a quite remarkable coincidence!
January 24th, 2006 10:46 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LadyJane is a true friend of mine, a very cool fan but more than that a great person, and that really matters. She's the kind of regulars that makes me remember that behind every post there's a real person, and that the cyberspace is real as connect people with the same interests.

I simply love her!
January 24th, 2006 10:55 PM
Nellcote We had a great time with LJ in Bahston at the openah at Fenway Pahk.
Along with Scope, Wintah, and cast of thousands, on that hot sunny Saturday, we had a "Wicked Pissa" time....
[Edited by Nellcote]
January 24th, 2006 10:57 PM
LadyJane Now that I have been canonized......I feel I need to make a stupid speech.

STOP THANKING ME!!!!!!!!!

We had fun. That's all that matters, no???

All of us...together in one place....on one special night...in one special City....with one SPECIAL band providing the music.

Remember THAT.........and the smiles on all the faces.

I am so humbled by this thread.

Cheers.

xx00
LJ.
January 24th, 2006 11:06 PM
glencar Hold on! I gotta thank you too before we close this down. You rock, hon!
January 24th, 2006 11:31 PM
Riffhard Hey,hold up here a minute. I gotta get in on this action as well. Lady Jane it really was great sitting next to you for Weds night's show. I can honestly say that I witnessed you bust your Garden cherry! It was great fun! Thanks for the ticket upgrade,and the company.

The fact that after all that you have been through these last few weeks you still managed to help organize the {{{SOC}}} speaks volumes for your character. You certainly deserve the praise,and accolades.

There was not one person from the boards that I did not genuinely like. We have really managed to put togeether a nice little community on the internet,and I must say that it is good. Very good. After posting on these boards for the better part of a decade now it's nice to see that when the real world comes calling,and a summit commences,we can all laugh about the stupid shit we may have said to each other over the web,and remember our commen bond. The Rolling Stones have brought all of us the best music ever,and they have managed to bring us together form all corners of the globe! Crazy shit if you really think about it! Amsterdam perhaps?

So to each and everyone of you,thanks! Lady Jane your hard work has paid off handsomly! Speaking of which,I will go home and crank up Handsome Girls,and just close my eyes and remember one of the greatest Stonesian weeks of my entire life with a tear right in my eye!

Riffy
January 24th, 2006 11:40 PM
scope I have to add my two cents worth too. With all the reason to back off and let others figure out how to pull this thing off, LJ stepped up and put this whole event in place. I was simply the local road runner and scout.
LJ, from the first time we 'met' online and then to when we met in person in Boston, I knew you were a very special lady.

January 24th, 2006 11:53 PM
Maxmeister
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Now that I have been canonized......I feel I need to make a stupid speech.

STOP THANKING ME!!!!!!!!!

We had fun. That's all that matters, no???

All of us...together in one place....on one special night...in one special City....with one SPECIAL band providing the music.

Remember THAT.........and the smiles on all the faces.

I am so humbled by this thread.

Cheers.

xx00
LJ.

LJ, that all may be true, but I'm going to thank you anyway. You deserve all the accolades for conduct way beyond the call of duty.

Rick

January 25th, 2006 01:53 AM
gypsy She's really not all that cool, people. What is wrong with you all?

LJ, I love you. Isn't it cool to have a SISTER who can talk shit about you? But if anyone else were to do so, I'd kick their ass. You know it.
January 25th, 2006 05:58 AM
FotiniD LJ rocks and rules. She's one of the sweetest, kindest, most intelligent and fun persons I've ever met on the net, and I'm proud to have her as a ROCC sister. I only wish I could have been at the NYC get-together too!

We love you LJ!

January 25th, 2006 11:52 AM
Joey

< ------She truly is a very special person and will ALWAYS be much loved by the young Joeykins !

Thanks Lil' Fella ( Lil' Fiji ) ....
January 25th, 2006 08:41 PM
Scottfree As mainly a lurker, I have definitley appreciated her from afar, seemingly an incredibly warm and intelligent person...May God bless her, whether she sneezes or not....
January 26th, 2006 12:06 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

LJ, I love you. Isn't it cool to have a SISTER who can talk shit about you? But if anyone else were to do so, I'd kick their ass. You know it.

Sup My Nizzle !!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)