ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Music Hall, Omaha, NE - June 13, 1964
© World Herald Photos with thanks to Li'l Brian!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 1/18/06 David lee roth comments on a bigger bang.... Return to archive
January 24th, 2006 02:48 AM
RollingstonesUSA He ripped the stones on air, this son of a bitch, he said that the Stones are just a touring band and not focused, who does this motherfucker think he is....go suck eddie's dick....for a bigger bang, he said it lacks effort and talent, mr. roth U HAVE NO TALENT!
[Edited by RollingstonesUSA]
January 24th, 2006 03:10 AM
egon Who cares!

The NYC Summit is over and gone with.

I lost the will to live.
January 24th, 2006 03:23 AM
zonked77 Not focused????????????????
After VH DLR was the one "finding himself" doing cabaret, then later touring solo riding the VH coattails, and now this guy is a paramedic.

Sounds more like someone who's envious and upset because his shit didn't pop off the way he expected it would.
I say stuff his cakehole and keep moving.

Tiffani

quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
He riped the stones on air, this son of a bitch, he said that the Stones are just a touring band and not focused, who does this motherfucker think he is....go suck eddie's dick....for a bigger bang, he said it lacks effort and talent, mr. roth U HAVE NO TALENT!

January 24th, 2006 06:29 AM
IzzyStradlin
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
He riped the stones on air, this son of a bitch, he said that the Stones are just a touring band and not focused, who does this motherfucker think he is....go suck eddie's dick....for a bigger bang, he said it lacks effort and talent, mr. roth U HAVE NO TALENT!

He's right and anyone other than a diehard feels the same way. Get over it. The Stones SUCK now, badly.
January 24th, 2006 06:33 AM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
IzzyStradlin wrote:

He's right and anyone other than a diehard feels the same way. Get over it. The Stones SUCK now, badly.

Voodoopug, this person belongs on the enemies list!
January 24th, 2006 07:27 AM
corgi37 He belongs up Axle's ass!

DLR is just so blatently jealous. No one gives a fig about him.

His hair is-a-falling.

He cant fit into his spandex.

All the retro trends have ignored him.

Dave t.v. indeed!

And boy, he's really on the ball. ABB has been out for (what?) 4 months?
[Edited by corgi37]
January 24th, 2006 08:27 AM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
He belongs up Axle's ass!

DLR is just so blatently jealous. No one gives a fig about him.

His hair is-a-falling.

He cant fit into his spandex.

All the retro trends have ignored him.

Dave t.v. indeed!

And boy, he's really on the ball. ABB has been out for (what?) 4 months?
[Edited by corgi37]

Corgi u r GOD....lol
January 24th, 2006 09:24 AM
Shawn20 David Lee was once a great rock star....he should now keep his mouth shut.
January 24th, 2006 12:13 PM
pdog
quote:
Shawn20 wrote:
David Lee was once a great rock star....he should now keep his mouth shut.

He was never great and should be shut up forever!!!
January 24th, 2006 12:36 PM
The Wick
quote:
IzzyStradlin wrote:

Whether he is right or not doesn't matter because he certainly has no credibility to say something like that. He is a fucking fake and always has been. He has a shit voice, his lyrics blow, and if it wasn't for Mick, fuckers like him wouldn't have known what to do on stage. Besides, I was never crazy about Van Halen, even in their hey day. What the fuck have they ever done that even scratches the surface of a bag of shit like Bridges to Babylon, which wipes the floor with the best that Van Halen can offer. Besides, in terms of a voice, Sammy Hagar wins it hands down. And he didn't ponce around on stage doing karate kicks in a fucking rock and roll show. What a dick this DLR is.
January 24th, 2006 12:40 PM
glencar Excellent post!
January 24th, 2006 01:01 PM
Moonisup only because of his hair I can't take DLR serious
[Edited by Moonisup]
January 24th, 2006 01:08 PM
Jumacfly Anybody seen my brushing??

January 24th, 2006 03:48 PM
keefjunkie "Go suck eddies dick"
HAHA!
January 24th, 2006 05:35 PM
prodigalson fuck roth that toss pot. He never did anything worth while. he isnt even a has been hes a never was. And no the stones do NOT suck now! NOT at all.
January 24th, 2006 05:43 PM
Dan
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
He ripped the stones on air, this son of a bitch, he said that the Stones are just a touring band and not focused, who does this motherfucker think he is....go suck eddie's dick....for a bigger bang, he said it lacks effort and talent, mr. roth U HAVE NO TALENT!
[Edited by RollingstonesUSA]

You mean to tell me getting your goat can't be considered a talent? Damn.
January 24th, 2006 06:41 PM
Soldatti Roth went to the hell after that "Gigolo" thing.
January 24th, 2006 07:05 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle Interesting that a cat who's a certified EMT can't even resuscitate his own career.
January 24th, 2006 08:20 PM
crb69 I've been a VH/Roth fan for years and recently I've experienced some rare bootleg material...unfortunately I have discovered more and more how bad DLR really was. The more footage I see and hear of VH with Diamond Dave fronting the band the more I feel sorry for the rest of the band. Why hasn't ANY live VH material ever been released with DLR on it? The band was usually very tight live and then you have to watch DLR prancing around on stage trying to remember the words and trying to sing. At best DLR was a decent studio singer, I'll give him that. For the last 20 years he's been a loser and obviously has to trash talk the Greatest Rock N' Roll Band in the World to try and make himself look good.

Sorry Dave, you couldn't stand up next to this band if your life depended on it...hopefully mine won't depend on you as an EMT worker one day.
[Edited by crb69]
January 24th, 2006 08:35 PM
Steel Wheels I missed his comments. I'm tuned in to Sirius Radio.

Howard Stern rules!
January 24th, 2006 09:01 PM
Lethargy Yeah, look at the great depth and FOCUS of david lee roth's career:
- got booted out in 1984 (20+ years ago) for being an asshole
- reduced to covering California Girls and Just a Gigolo
- got back with Van Halen briefly to record two songs in the 90s, only to be booted out again when they realized he's still a dick
- now he's a D.J.

So pathetic, really. I actually pity the moron.
January 24th, 2006 11:55 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Shawn20 wrote:
David Lee was once a great rock star....he should now keep his mouth shut.

Yeah, he was "a great rock star" once, then his alarm clock went off.
January 25th, 2006 04:49 AM
White House Lawn If you have iTunes, you can listen to that segment at the following:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=115178243
January 25th, 2006 05:02 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Dave Lee Who?
January 25th, 2006 05:03 AM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
crb69 wrote:
I've been a VH/Roth fan for years and recently I've experienced some rare bootleg material...unfortunately I have discovered more and more how bad DLR really was. The more footage I see and hear of VH with Diamond Dave fronting the band the more I feel sorry for the rest of the band. Why hasn't ANY live VH material ever been released with DLR on it? The band was usually very tight live and then you have to watch DLR prancing around on stage trying to remember the words and trying to sing. At best DLR was a decent studio singer, I'll give him that. For the last 20 years he's been a loser and obviously has to trash talk the World's Greatest Rock N' Roll Band in the World to try and make himself look good.

Sorry Dave, you couldn't stand up next to this band if your life depended on it...hopefully mine won't depend on you as an EMT worker one day.

Couldnt have said it better myself....
January 25th, 2006 06:15 PM
Some Guy C'mon Dave gimme a break.
January 25th, 2006 06:22 PM
Saint Sway I think Bigger Bang sounds like a bad Van Hagar album

(not that there were any good Van Hagar albums)

still, I agree with Wick. Roth can shut the fuck up bc he doesnt have a leg of credibility to stand on
January 25th, 2006 11:03 PM
monkeyman62 dont worry about what that prick said, who would you rather
be, mick jagger or a balding has been, i think even david
lee roth would pick the former
January 26th, 2006 12:11 AM
Bloozehound If your going to put your balls on the chopping block be prepared....

Bigger Bang Sucks

Those last MSG concerts were them bomb howerever....bl00ze
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)