ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

International Ampitheatre, Chicago - June 20, 1972 1st Show
Unknown author with special thanks to Stoneslib
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAŅOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: VOTE STONES!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
January 21st, 2005 02:12 PM
JumpingKentFlash Go here: http://www.dr.dk/rock/
There's a poll called "Hvem er mest rock?" on this site (Means: Who is more rock?). Vote for the Stones. I urge you.
January 21st, 2005 02:12 PM
jb yOU PROBABLY VOTED FOR THE bEATLES...................
January 21st, 2005 02:15 PM
JumpingKentFlash JB my man. The Beatles are not in the poll.
January 21st, 2005 02:16 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
yOU PROBABLY VOTED FOR THE bEATLES...................

lol, and so it goes again, please post the translated poll on this site so that we can all make an educated vote
January 21st, 2005 02:17 PM
glencar I did as requested. The RS are now leading with 26% of the "stem"!
January 21st, 2005 02:19 PM
JumpingKentFlash It never ceases to amaze me how quickly people respond on RocksOff. I like it. I like it a lot.

The only thing the poll says is: "Who is more rock"? And that's it. You can see the names on it so it's quite easy to vote. The Stones - No one above or to the side of.
[Edited by JumpingKentFlash]
January 21st, 2005 02:20 PM
glencar Is Debmark a big country for the Stones still?
January 21st, 2005 02:23 PM
JumpingKentFlash
quote:
glencar wrote:
Is Debmark a big country for the Stones still?

Not really. I believe I'm the biggest fan here. At least I'm one of the biggest. That's for sure. Charlie has a large fan base here though. Maybe because he lived here before he got in the Stones.
January 21st, 2005 02:29 PM
voodoopug
quote:
JumpingKentFlash wrote:

Not really. I believe I'm the biggest fan here. At least I'm one of the biggest. That's for sure. Charlie has a large fan base here though. Maybe because he lived here before he got in the Stones.

Isnt Erik from Denmark?.....or is he from Sweeden?

Thank you for the translation, now i can vote comfortably knowing i have more information in front of me.
January 21st, 2005 02:30 PM
jb Erik is from Sweden..Denmark is much smaller and more Beatles friendly.
January 21st, 2005 02:36 PM
JumpingKentFlash Your welcome Pug.

I don't really know if Denmark is more Beatles friendly. But it is a known fact that common people in Scandinavia have a strong liking for easy listenable pop songs. Hence the Beatles first few albums.

And JB is right: Erik is from Sweden. I always pictured him with a sweater, glasses and red beard. Don't ask me why. Then I saw a pic of him. I thought: "Oh my gosh. I wanna be his boyfriend".
LOL
January 21st, 2005 02:37 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Erik is from Sweden..Denmark is much smaller and more Beatles friendly.

congrats to jb for getting me to spit out my beverage again due to laughter!
January 21st, 2005 02:42 PM
glencar

Howe funny!

quote:
JumpingKentFlash wrote:
Your welcome Pug.

I don't really know if Denmark is more Beatles friendly. But it is a known fact that common people in Scandinavia have a strong liking for easy listenable pop songs. Hence the Beatles first few albums.

And JB is right: Erik is from Sweden. I always pictured him with a sweater, glasses and red beard. Don't ask me why. Then I saw a pic of him. I thought: "Oh my gosh. I wanna be his boyfriend".
LOL

January 21st, 2005 02:42 PM
jb http://reuters.myway.com/article/20050121/2005-01-21T115356Z_01_L21678864_RTRIDST_0_NEWS-IRAQ-DENMARK-ABUSE-DC.html
January 21st, 2005 02:45 PM
JumpingKentFlash I know the article. It's too bad. We have an election for the parliament on Feb. 8th. I hope my party wins. Then our troops would be taken away from Iraq.
glencar Denmark seems like a cool country. Joshy, you & me at the Copenhavn show next year!
voodoopug
quote:
JumpingKentFlash wrote:
"Oh my gosh. I wanna be his boyfriend".
LOL

I had no idea? or perhaps i dont understand the nature of your post.
January 21st, 2005 02:48 PM
JumpingKentFlash I'm gay. Keep believing.
January 21st, 2005 02:53 PM
voodoopug
quote:
JumpingKentFlash wrote:
I'm gay. Keep believing.

i could care less about that, i didnt know you shared those feelings towards erik, thats all. It just seemed like an odd thing to post here as he frequents Shidoobee.

January 21st, 2005 03:06 PM
JumpingKentFlash I hope you see I'm kidding. I'm only gay when I'm with Eric from IORR (Not ErikJJF).
January 21st, 2005 03:08 PM
glencar Oh thank God!
January 21st, 2005 03:14 PM
voodoopug
quote:
JumpingKentFlash wrote:
I hope you see I'm kidding. I'm only gay when I'm with Eric from IORR (Not ErikJJF).

i hold no prejudice with regards to sexual orientation as I am a very kind and accepting individual, but i did not want to be the one to have to break this unfortunate news to my friend in Sweeden
January 21st, 2005 04:06 PM
Madafaka Voted! RS leading with 33%
January 21st, 2005 04:18 PM
charlotte voted-33%
January 21st, 2005 05:10 PM
Scottfree
quote:
JumpingKentFlash wrote:

I'm 12.9 stone.....
January 21st, 2005 05:27 PM
Riffhard I voted Stones. They are now at 34%. I must say that I am shocked that Red Warszawa only has 1%. I'm shocked I tell ya! Shocked like you read about!

Riffhard
January 21st, 2005 05:31 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
I voted Stones. They are now at 34%. I must say that I am shocked that Red Warszawa only has 1%. I'm shocked I tell ya! Shocked like you read about!

Riffhard

embarrassing for Red fans everywhere, they are insignifigant in todays music scene!
January 21st, 2005 07:12 PM
Monkey Woman 37 and counting!
January 21st, 2005 09:21 PM
Soldatti I voted (37%)
January 21st, 2005 09:24 PM
JumpingKentFlash It says 39% at my place. But whatever. I bet some people are gonna go WOOT when they see it.
Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood